Mmm

Vacaville, CA

#605 Jan 25, 2014
Is the church still open? Are parents still allowing their children on the bus? Some will continue just to get a day off but others will not ever return to that chaos.
youve got to be kidding

Aptos, CA

#606 Jan 25, 2014
Immature Teen wrote:
<quoted text>
there was over 80 pics of him inappropriate on my phone about a year ago , I am still a minor right now...and matt, tim and marcos all saw them on my phone that he bought me

Desiree if that were true you know for a fact that he wouldve been in jail last year when you claim that happened. Since you were "so close" that also means you did have access to any computer he had or phone and were perfectly capable of being the "immature teen" your username you so fittingly use, so clearly implies, while making such a HUGELY FALSE and ridiculous accusation. If you're gonna go blatently telling everyone something like this, at least make it the truth. Don't lie and throw out accusations just because you know he can't defend himself. Just stop. Just because you tell a really good story doesnt mean some people arent smart enough to see past the facade. People want to talk about "brainwashed" and "blinded"? Its believing that just because someone says something, especially someone who has something to gain and didnt get what they wanted in the first place, is telling the truth. Come on. Thats extremely hypocritical
ticked

Fairfield, CA

#607 Jan 25, 2014
youve got to be kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Desiree if that were true you know for a fact that he wouldve been in jail last year when you claim that happened. Since you were "so close" that also means you did have access to any computer he had or phone and were perfectly capable of being the "immature teen" your username you so fittingly use, so clearly implies, while making such a HUGELY FALSE and ridiculous accusation. If you're gonna go blatently telling everyone something like this, at least make it the truth. Don't lie and throw out accusations just because you know he can't defend himself. Just stop. Just because you tell a really good story doesnt mean some people arent smart enough to see past the facade. People want to talk about "brainwashed" and "blinded"? Its believing that just because someone says something, especially someone who has something to gain and didnt get what they wanted in the first place, is telling the truth. Come on. Thats extremely hypocritical
The fact of the matter is that many people saw these photos and had and possibly still have them on their phones. The fact that they exist at all is enough for any pastor to step down.No godly man goes around posing naked and then keeps the photos around for someone to "find". Desi is not the problem here. It is a group of people who refuse to accept the truth and did not have the spiritual discernment and Holy Spirit indwelling to see a problem and deal with it rightly. A Pastor has a very high standard to live up to according to God's Word. There are so many accusations at this point that picking on Desi is rather ridiculous. A once thriving ministry has been torn down by an ungodly man who lost his way. We must beg God to intervene and salvage what is left. Keep your eyes on the Lord and ask for help from godly men who can guide the rest of the congregation and bring in a new Pastor .This should have been done when he resigned. We have a longsuffering God but He will not be mocked. The question is, will FBC continue to deny the truth and be destroyed or will they humble themselves and seek the Lord's face and forgiveness and restoration. I pray that it is the latter!
Dennis

Ripon, CA

#608 Jan 25, 2014
<quoted text>
Hey dumb ass you're talking about being smart enough to see past a facade or being brainwashed and blinded to a minor but you're going to defend Mark and attack a kid? Mark is in jail for numerous crimes but you attack a child he took advantage of? You're sad

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#609 Jan 26, 2014
Dennis wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dumb ass you're talking about being smart enough to see past a facade or being brainwashed and blinded to a minor but you're going to defend Mark and attack a kid? Mark is in jail for numerous crimes but you attack a child he took advantage of? You're sad
WOW all I can say is WOW. I don't know the Pastor that you are all talking about. I have sat and read all the post on this thread. I can say I honestly feel sorry for you Dennis. Lets say everything you are posting on here is true then I agree this person deserves to be punished.
But why come on here and post all this slander? Does it fix the wrongs that have been done? Being an outsider looking in I have to wonder why any body of any integrity would come on here and bash someone like you have? Things you have talked about from your point of view have taken place years ago. Don't you think you would be a happier person if you let all the anger and bitterness go?
I have a question for you what if this was one of your family member's that messed up and made poor choices would you want your Mom,Dad,Sister,Brother or Child to be bashed like this in an open forum? I only write you this so you will stop and think about what your doing. I can't speak for everyone else but I can say you sound very foolish.
Lisa vasquez

San Leandro, CA

#611 Jan 26, 2014
Well well look like he has done it again lol bastard kp defending him stupid asses
Lisa vasquez

San Leandro, CA

#612 Jan 26, 2014
Hmmm Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
It has no reflection on God either way that Christians rejoice in the justice & punishment of clearly an evil man. Quit trying to guilt trip people & manipulate them using God.
Heck yeah, I'm dancing, praising, laughing & rejoicing, this guys is a devil in sheeps clothing & I am truly happy for his victims. I hope they get at least one night's sleep.
Amen
Lisa vasquez

San Leandro, CA

#613 Jan 26, 2014
Vacaville mom wrote:
Amazing! This pastor is something else! I hope he is locked up for some time and I really hope that these kind of actions will lead to another investigation to Joanna's death.
Something is fishy about her "suicide " as women usually don't hang themselves and women who have such strong ties to their church and God would not commit the ultimate sin.
Just a mom here in Vacaville, no connection to the church...expressing what I consider common sense. Just basic common sense.
Amen
YrReasonsAreFarF romSweet

Fremont, CA

#614 Jan 26, 2014
sweet reasons wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW all I can say is WOW. I don't know the Pastor that you are all talking about. I have sat and read all the post on this thread. I can say I honestly feel sorry for you Dennis. Lets say everything you are posting on here is true then I agree this person deserves to be punished.
But why come on here and post all this slander? Does it fix the wrongs that have been done? Being an outsider looking in I have to wonder why any body of any integrity would come on here and bash someone like you have? Things you have talked about from your point of view have taken place years ago. Don't you think you would be a happier person if you let all the anger and bitterness go?
I have a question for you what if this was one of your family member's that messed up and made poor choices would you want your Mom,Dad,Sister,Brother or Child to be bashed like this in an open forum? I only write you this so you will stop and think about what your doing. I can't speak for everyone else but I can say you sound very foolish.
It's called connecting the dots. Showing a history of prior bad acts. Recidivism. Shining the Light on The Unrepentant.

Why come on here and speak the truth? Gee...maybe to let the other victims know they are not alone or that this was not an isolated incident. That there's a history of this behavior and maybe to encourage other victims to come forward. Maybe to encourage those with information to come forward. And just maybe, just maybe...get the ones who have been hiding his criminal acts to grow a conscious and some balls and talk to the police.

Or how about...just to provide support to his victims.

What you call foolish - is really advocating for what's right. It's called accountability. It's called asking for justice. It's asking for truth. Don't hide it. Don't discourage others to hide it. Wallow in the truth - it will make you clean and set you free!
Immature teen

Kansas City, MO

#615 Jan 26, 2014
<quoted text>
Matt took my phone and gave if back to mark !!! So when I did go to cops they couldn't really do much , until recently . And they are not false , Matt , tomoloso , Horton all saw them there selves and Matt told ponce about it and was cryin to ponce because he didn't know what to do . Ponce told Anderson and they left , they have kids and realize what I was going threw . And about going on his comp is ridiculous . All of them were sent from his phone , a lot of them I was at work or school or at Matt and Sarah's so how the hell would I do that first of all, the times are on the messages .Second if wasn't just pictures on my messages from him . " you couldn't handle me " " the things id do to you if you were of age " " your helping me Desiree, we aren't doing anything wrong " Plus way more , about 5 months of this going back and forth everyday allday . Third of none of it was true why would Matt take my Phone and give it to mark and when police asked if Matt knew there was pictures being sent to me from mark , he said . Okay I'm done talking now , why did he do that ??? Because HELL YES he knew he saw it all . And to make it worse it was thrown in my face any chance it could about how I shouldn't of even told Matt or Sarah because it damaged there walk with God . I shoulda kept it to myself and went to mark only and waited patiently for him to wanna get right about it all .
Immature teen

Kansas City, MO

#616 Jan 26, 2014
<quoted text>
And what the hell did I gain ???? And what the hell did I want ???
vacaville

San Ramon, CA

#617 Jan 26, 2014
"A Deed of Trust for both properties was recorded in Mark Lewis's name with the Solano County Recorder/Assessor's Office in order to secure his bond," the release explained. "This Deed of Trust was changed and a new Deed of Trust was drafted by California Bail Bonds on (Jan. 11), the day Mark Lewis posted bail. The "Trustor" listed on the 2014 Deed of Trust was Pastor Mark Lewis and Treasurer Danny Lewis. Danny Lewis is Mark Lewis's uncle."

Saying the "paperwork provided to the bail bond company did not appear legitimate," investigators said that officers with the Solano County District Attorney's Office decided to investigate. What they found was thatFellowship Baptist Church, Inc., the name utilized by the Fellowship Baptist Church in Vacaville, did not appear to be a legitimate corporation.

"It was determined that Fellowship Baptist Church, Inc. was actually a name associated with a Baptist church in Riverside, California, and not Vacaville. Corporation numbers being utilized by the Fellowship Baptist Church in Vacaville also belonged to the Baptist Church in Riverside as well," the police press release noted. "The California Secretary of State's office also confirmed that Fellowship Baptist Church at 3321 Farrell Road in Vacaville had never filed for non-profit 501(C)(3) status, through the Attorney General's Office. Further investigation revealed loans secured in the name of Fellowship Baptist Church in Vacaville may have also used the identity and
vacaville

San Ramon, CA

#618 Jan 26, 2014
Home
Crime Beat
Story

Print Email
Fraud allegations against Vacaville pastor detailed
By Reporter Staff/
Posted: 01/26/2014 01:01:50 AM PST

Mark Lewis
Mark Lewis
More details emerged Saturday on the re-arrest of Vacaville Pastor Mark Lewis on allegations that he fraudulently posted $500,000 bail in connection with his alleged involvement in the firebombing of a house where his ex-girlfriend had been staying.

Lewis, 39, was arrested and booked into Solano County Jail on suspicion of making a false financial statement, perjury, and attempting to record a false or forged instrument after the District Attorney's Office began investigating the source of funds he used to post bail on Jan. 11, two days after the firebombing incident that led to his initial arrest along with three alleged cohorts.

In a press release Saturday, Vacaville authorities said Lewis used the church property as collateral to fraudulently post the bail by securing the property of Fellowship Baptist Church , 3321 Farrell Road and 6657 Gibson Canyon Road in Vacaville.

"A Deed of Trust for both properties was recorded in Mark Lewis's name with the Solano County Recorder/Assessor's Office in order to secure his bond," the release explained. "This Deed of Trust was changed and a new Deed of Trust was drafted by California Bail Bonds on (Jan. 11), the day Mark Lewis posted bail. The "Trustor" listed on the 2014 Deed of Trust was Pastor Mark Lewis and Treasurer Danny Lewis. Danny Lewis is Mark Lewis's uncle."

Saying the "paperwork provided to the bail bond company did not appear legitimate," investigators said that officers with the Solano County District Attorney's Office decided to investigate. What they found was thatFellowship Baptist Church, Inc., the name utilized by the Fellowship Baptist Church in Vacaville, did not appear to be a legitimate corporation.

"It was determined that Fellowship Baptist Church, Inc. was actually a name associated with a Baptist church in Riverside, California, and not Vacaville. Corporation numbers being utilized by the Fellowship Baptist Church in Vacaville also belonged to the Baptist Church in Riverside as well," the police press release noted. "The California Secretary of State's office also confirmed that Fellowship Baptist Church at 3321 Farrell Road in Vacaville had never filed for non-profit 501(C)(3) status, through the Attorney General's Office. Further investigation revealed loans secured in the name of Fellowship Baptist Church in Vacaville may have also used the identity and corporation numbers of the same church in Riverside."
BeeVee

Vacaville, CA

#619 Jan 26, 2014
How can anyone defend this piece of crap. He and his uncle are criminals running a scam. Hope they never get out of jail.
Lisa vasquez

San Leandro, CA

#620 Jan 26, 2014
vacaville wrote:
Home
Crime Beat
Story
Print Email
Fraud allegations against Vacaville pastor detailed
By Reporter Staff/
Posted: 01/26/2014 01:01:50 AM PST
Mark Lewis
Mark Lewis
More details emerged Saturday on the re-arrest of Vacaville Pastor Mark Lewis on allegations that he fraudulently posted $500,000 bail in connection with his alleged involvement in the firebombing of a house where his ex-girlfriend had been staying.
Lewis, 39, was arrested and booked into Solano County Jail on suspicion of making a false financial statement, perjury, and attempting to record a false or forged instrument after the District Attorney's Office began investigating the source of funds he used to post bail on Jan. 11, two days after the firebombing incident that led to his initial arrest along with three alleged cohorts.
In a press release Saturday, Vacaville authorities said Lewis used the church property as collateral to fraudulently post the bail by securing the property of Fellowship Baptist Church , 3321 Farrell Road and 6657 Gibson Canyon Road in Vacaville.
"It was determined that Fellowship Baptist Church, Inc. was actually a name associated with a Baptist church in Riverside, California, and not Vacaville. Corporation numbers being utilized by the Fellowship Baptist Church in Vacaville also belonged to the Baptist Church in Riverside as well," the police press release noted. "The California Secretary of State's office also confirmed that Fellowship Baptist Church at 3321 Farrell Road in Vacaville had never filed for non-profit 501(C)(3) status, through the Attorney General's Office. Further investigation revealed loans secured in the name of Fellowship Baptist Church in Vacaville may have also used the identity and corporation numbers of the same church in Riverside."
Wow I wonder where the original owner of this post is and wat he thinks of it now !!!!
someone who knows u

Vacaville, CA

#621 Jan 26, 2014
Hey robert u r just as a piece of crap as them, snitch, informant, PUNK, homeless, useless, non productive bum, nothing more, just plane useless waste of air, u have no purpose in life, heck your own mom wants nothing to do with u.
someone who knows u

Vacaville, CA

#622 Jan 26, 2014
Get a job,get a life, get some purpose, most of all get God in your life.
Dennis

Ripon, CA

#623 Jan 26, 2014
sweet reasons wrote:
<quoted text>
First off you shouldn't feel sorry for me, I'm not in jail right now looking at 30 years, Mark is so feel sorry for his victims. Those victims include his family who now have to live with his actions. Just like they always had to face criticism for his actions. Shoot I feel bad for my mom for all the times I was a knucklehead, I know those weren't proud moments for her but I'm man enough not to come in here and lie about my past like that coward did. You should also feel sorry for this girl Desiree on this forum who was exposed to this perverts sick shit, he had been her baptism into organized religion. You should also feel sorry for the people who spent years in that church giving money they didn't have because this scam artist CONSISTENTLY preached about giving money, even if you didn't have it. And after all of it he uses the money to buy a bigger house and in the end to bail himself out of jail. Feel bad for Joanna, who was abused, that's not slander that's a fact. A fact I saw with my own eyes. So am I foolish to think he would do it again? Maybe you're foolish to think he wouldn't, ESPECIALLY when he is doing drugs and fornicating with people in the church and minors. See you're also foolish to think I even remotely bashed the man, I haven't posted a fraction of the horrible shit I know about him. I kept it focused to the subject at hand. I could have written a book about what I know about Mark that covers dozens of topics but I was nice and narrowed it down to facts that I witnessed myself. That's not slander, slander is if I was writing about things I heard, I didn't do that. And I assure you I am a happy person, I woke up this morning and thought to myself, I'm happy lol. Also I know you are one of the family members you were referring to which is why you singled me out. Instead of focusing on me speaking the truth you should be focusing on maybe visiting and helping the church your son, brother, uncle, etc just destroyed. Just a thought.
Vacaville mom

Vacaville, CA

#624 Jan 26, 2014
Immature teen wrote:
<quoted text>
Matt took my phone and gave if back to mark !!! So when I did go to cops they couldn't really do much , until recently . And they are not false , Matt , tomoloso , Horton all saw them there selves and Matt told ponce about it and was cryin to ponce because he didn't know what to do . Ponce told Anderson and they left , they have kids and realize what I was going threw . And about going on his comp is ridiculous . All of them were sent from his phone , a lot of them I was at work or school or at Matt and Sarah's so how the hell would I do that first of all, the times are on the messages .Second if wasn't just pictures on my messages from him . " you couldn't handle me " " the things id do to you if you were of age " " your helping me Desiree, we aren't doing anything wrong " Plus way more , about 5 months of this going back and forth everyday allday . Third of none of it was true why would Matt take my Phone and give it to mark and when police asked if Matt knew there was pictures being sent to me from mark , he said . Okay I'm done talking now , why did he do that ??? Because HELL YES he knew he saw it all . And to make it worse it was thrown in my face any chance it could about how I shouldn't of even told Matt or Sarah because it damaged there walk with God . I shoulda kept it to myself and went to mark only and waited patiently for him to wanna get right about it all .
Sweetheart, you don't need to defend yourself to idiots, just let the police take care of it!
They are not worth your time! Hold your head high! You are an innocent young lady!
Need info

Vacaville, CA

#625 Jan 26, 2014
I couldn't make it to service. was our good Pastor behind the pulpit this morning?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Menifee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the music thread (Apr '12) May 21 Musikologist 34
Metrolink Perris Valley Line opens June 6 May 21 Metrolink Perris ... 1
Metrolink Perris Valley Line is grand opening o... May 21 Metrolink Perris ... 1
News PerrisMETROLINK: Perris Valley Line slated to o... May 21 Perris Valley Line 1
News Orange County deputy loses rifle, search underway May 19 Just a thought 3
News California firefighter delivers daughter on way... May 9 Dole Pancer 6
kelly jarka murder trial verdict (Sep '09) May 6 therealcd_99 38
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Menifee Mortgages