Juan

Pasadena, CA

#21 Jun 27, 2008
Mr. Tillman, maybe you should file a police report against this pastor if you feel you have a legitimate claim. And do you really need the church? Maybe you should stand on your own.
steve

Las Vegas, NV

#22 Jun 30, 2008
Juan wrote:
Mr. Tillman, maybe you should file a police report against this pastor if you feel you have a legitimate claim. And do you really need the church? Maybe you should stand on your own.
juan,i did consider talking to the police at first but,i thaught by posting what happened mark being a pastor would admit to what he did yet he chooses not to. i am really getting tired of people calling my daughter and me liars.the only liar in all of this is mark lewis and even more outrageous is that he lets people in his church believe he is innocent.and please understand that most churches hold their pastor accountable for such things just not this one.maybe i should have done what you suggested then everyone would know the truth althuogh i think they would still try to blame someone else for marks actions its pretty obvious by the comments being posted.
cherish

Las Vegas, NV

#23 Jul 1, 2008
confused a disturbed?.... Thats the best you got? I'm glad my father at least gave up and walked away and realized his family would be stronger with out him, all you have done is hurt your family.. Everyone knows what you have done to your children and if you read above yew said clearly *.i do not doubt my daughter said untrue things about us* So this means your saying your daughter is right about your abusive ways. You will never admit when you are wrong, you will always judge and try to bring down others. ALWAYS and its really sad. Im very glad my family and my grandma have nothing to do with you steve. Very glad. You should of never of come here.
cherish

Las Vegas, NV

#24 Jul 1, 2008
and mark lewis only tried to help amanda and protect her from your abusive ways and what you were doing to her, and honestly there is nothing wrong with protecting a child from someone who hurts there own children.
truth

Las Vegas, NV

#25 Jul 1, 2008
mark lewis only tried protecting amanda from you. He was trying to help a child who was being abused. There is nothing wrong with trying to protect a child from harm. Maybe we all should of came together and went to CPS. But instead we decided to just try to protect her. I dont see how there is anything wrong with keeping a child from harm.
Liarrrr

Yorba Linda, CA

#26 Jul 1, 2008
open your eyes wrote:
it is very obvious that the comments from vegas came from my niece who is a very confused and disturbed individual she is upset that we want nothing to do with her or her family we will continue to pray that salvation comes to thier home.what is even more disturbing is that mark lewis lets people continue to believe that he did not lie when he did and he knows it.he told several people at church that amanda was there visiting her grandma which was a lie so,he did not only lie to me he lied to alot of you and yet you choose to remain blind and not hold him accountable sounds more like a gang protecting thier own than a church.you say i wont talk about beating my children thats because it is simply not true and i invite anyone into our home to see for themselves.i used to respect mark lewis as a pastor and a man but for him to allow people to think he didnt lie to me or them is just wrong one thing is certain mark your sin will find you out.
Hmm Steve Sound's Too me Like you and your family Are a few Attetion starved People..
And Honestly I dont Think Anyone Really care's if you guy's want nothing to do with them Maybe it's you guys who are mad at that fact that no one want's anything to do with you and Your Family
And We All Know your Wrong So If i were you I'd Just Give up Already Because Your Just wasteing Your time..
And Also It's Funny How You must a get Thrill Out of checking this Everyday When Everyone Doesn't Even Believe you Because they Know Your full of it
So Maybe It's Time for you guy's to Move on with Your Life And Stop trying to Make Other people seem like The bad guys when it's YOU and Mainly Your Daughter!
Yeah You Guy's Maybe be Such a "Happy" family Now
But Befor She Got back Home She Told Everyone How Horrible Her Life is..
And if i were you I'd Stop Trying To Use Proper Grammer Doesn't work for you!
truth

Las Vegas, NV

#27 Jul 2, 2008
oh one more thing for the one that has his story all mixed up. Mark lewis did NOT send the money, if any one would know that it would be me. Mark actually didn't really have any involvement with this, he may of known the people but mark lewis had no involvement. You can argue all yew want on that one, but yew wernt there.
so so sad

Yorba Linda, CA

#28 Jul 2, 2008
its funny and kind of sad that you check this all the time...hahaha..wow get a life man.
hey

Yorba Linda, CA

#29 Jul 2, 2008
how about you focus on your family..instead of getting on this thing all the time.
fed up

Loma Linda, CA

#30 Jul 9, 2008
Juan wrote:
Juan, he did not file a police report because she was gone for 2 months and Mr. Tillman never reported his daughter missing.. In fact, he did nothing in that two months.
Perris

San Bernardino, CA

#31 Aug 9, 2008
if Steve abused his child she wouldnt be getting away with all the shit shes been pullig for years...I seen her crap first hand ...she needs a good @#@#@#$ beating........stop bringing up gossip fight with scripture
JOJO

San Bernardino, CA

#32 Aug 9, 2008
WOW....all this anger and hostility...where are we going to turn to next...first off i can say that i have known pastor mark since i was ten years old...he has always been there for me and my family...never once has he ever turned me in the wrong direction...if anything..EVERYONE HERE needs to be HONEST!!! The Real victims...are PASTOR MARK....and STEVE....think about it, all the lies this GIRL has told to everyone...she is turning christian against christian...sorry steve about saying these things but...she needs to be stopped... ALSO Do people remember how she told everyone that HOWARD (also a really close friend of mine) trapped her in a corner and said he was a pedifile...i havee known howard for years and never once did he ever make me feel uncomfortable...nor did he do that to others...this is so wrong!!!! ALso please realize that howard is in a wheelchair and cant even move his legs so why couldnt she run...LOL...that is hilarious...she lied on my mother...she lied about joseph....and when confronted she lied again....she is a LIAR...and has been lying for years....so how can anyone believe her...what witnesses saw her at pastor mark's...lets start there....then think about all the things that you are all saying about pastor mark, and steve! Think of how she hurt so many people by causing strife...SHE NEEDS DISCIPLINE!!! Before she ends up saying someone raped her or before she ends up hurting others physically, my guess is that she needs help, and not kidding she needs to be taken to see a psychiatrist...LIARS are considered unstable especially when they have caused this much trouble for so many people...remember what you are saying, act as if you are talking to jesus...why would you hurt him that way? we are all his children....EVERYONE.
What is TRUTH

Norco, CA

#33 Aug 9, 2008
Steve your saying that Mark is Lying about him paying for her to come out here, and your telling the Truth. How can you be so sure your daughter is telling you the truth! For all you know she lied and told Mark she was visiting her Grandmother when infact she was not, sometimes children when being abused will lie and totally beleive their lies when they don't want to be severly punished by their abuser. On the subject of gambeling it becomes ungodly when it becomes an addiction and an idol of praise. Amanda has characteistics of an abused child, I know this because i know your family and know Amanda, also because I used to work in a facility working with children and was trained to observe children and report any indications of abuse. At the time that you were here your child was always upset at any mention of going home to you. she never wanted to be home. I wasn't exactly sure what was going on but, I knew she was always saying things to hide the TRUTH! Steve instead o going on and Accuseing Mark talk to those whom one of the posters named where she possibly was before you have a teen pregnacy on your hands or something worse. She's already ran away from home how many times? How many more will it take for you to do an indepth investigation before something more serious happens? Steve this is a plead on behalf of Amanda,find out. Also I know Mark and he is loving, caring, Awsome man of God! Be careful for what you say Cause God does know the Truth, and it may be truth to you but your daughter may think you can't handle the Truth!
The truth always finds us out. And now a scripture
John 8:32
And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
And on behalf of Pastor Mark Lewis:
John 1:3
For I rejoiced greatly, when the brethren came and testified of the truth that is in thee, even as thou walkest in the truth.
Take heed these words Steve.
unknown

San Bernardino, CA

#34 Aug 11, 2008
It is sad to her how many people in Marks church are showing thier worldly side to get through to Steve, forget about him and forget about what he says ..if anyone knows PASTOR Mark than you know what a good guy he is, hes not perfect, scripture states that all men are liars and the only truth is God He is the truth...so we all lie, maybe not the way Steve is accusing Pastor, we know Pastor wouldnt just lie...and people shouldnt lie to him.I was lied on before and I just let it slide, theres nothing one can do when being accused,...This is the problem everyone wants to scream and yell and have a crappy attitude and think they can stand behind There anger for the pastor.no you cant!!!!...God is a Kind God and a gentle God and a God of forgivness. and we are called to be the salt of the world ..people see us and thirst for what we have, salt makes you thirsty,,,when was the last time you made someone thirsty?,..when they said wow I want what you have?...get back on the saddle people ..our Pastor was just healed..Amen
This is satan once again ..he wants to wipe pastor out...pray people on your knees..And Chalk it up for what it is...Pastor Mark if you read this...I love you my brother ...whoever showed this to you...shame on them..I miss you Pas and always will ...Your a wonderful Man of God with Godly Character, and you realize when you fall short and always apologize..thank you for loving God and teaching us even when you felt horrible...You Go Pas.....but dont go too far..
unknown

San Bernardino, CA

#35 Aug 11, 2008
Re: Dont go to far ...
I meant dont leave we need you
me me

La Habra, CA

#36 Mar 7, 2010
truth
me me

La Habra, CA

#37 Mar 7, 2010
yes its true
me me

La Habra, CA

#38 Mar 7, 2010
I have gone through so much with someone I cared for so much and return they left me emoty handed but the Lord set me free even from the hurt and broken heart
steven tillman wrote:
i attended free indeed christian fellowship for about 3 years i heard many messages by mark lewis he often said how he could not stand a liar. my daughter would spend time at his home and became close to him and his family. in 2007 we moved to las vegas and our daughter continued talking to them.in march our daughter ran away we believed she was at my nieces house.i recieved a phone call on 5/17/08 and was told that mark lewis sent money to my niece to bring my daughter to his house.i then called mark and he denied it and told me that he informed my daughter that she could not stay at his house.well,my daughter came home thank God and in fact mark did provide the way for her to get to california and let her stay in his home.by the way my daughter is only 15.i called mark to confront him about his lies and deceit and he just hung up on me only confirming to me that he did this.mark lewis should be ashamed of his actions. be very careful about getting close to so called pastors who lie. steve tillman
me me

La Habra, CA

#39 Mar 7, 2010
we are not to try and please men but God who tests our hearts never use flattery or put on a mask to cover up greed...God is our witness we are not looking for praise from man..! thes 2:4 I broke up with my boyfriend that is going to that church he has known about God and uses it to prey on women promising a serious relationship but never ends up committing
steven tillman wrote:
i attended free indeed christian fellowship for about 3 years i heard many messages by mark lewis he often said how he could not stand a liar. my daughter would spend time at his home and became close to him and his family. in 2007 we moved to las vegas and our daughter continued talking to them.in march our daughter ran away we believed she was at my nieces house.i recieved a phone call on 5/17/08 and was told that mark lewis sent money to my niece to bring my daughter to his house.i then called mark and he denied it and told me that he informed my daughter that she could not stay at his house.well,my daughter came home thank God and in fact mark did provide the way for her to get to california and let her stay in his home.by the way my daughter is only 15.i called mark to confront him about his lies and deceit and he just hung up on me only confirming to me that he did this.mark lewis should be ashamed of his actions. be very careful about getting close to so called pastors who lie. steve tillman
me me

La Habra, CA

#40 Mar 7, 2010
he has volunteered helped many but does it to clear his conscience because of how he lives we must meditate on the word of god and delight in it and not be stumbling block for the little ones in the Lord not use it to prey on women ..my x boyfriend promised marriage and when I found out he was cheating on me with a married woman at that church I tried to break it off with him broken harde I went to the Lord I asked him to open my eyes to what I needed to see as much as it hurt how many of us would rather want to know the truth?? God id a just God ..if you ask wouldnt it be better for it to be reveealed ??? It does come out sooner or later the lies fornication use of narcotics ..
steven tillman wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Menifee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Temecula Man Arrested After Carjacking, Pursuit (Mar '07) Nov 8 Karma Believer 17
Review: John Hranek Law Offices (Jan '09) Nov 3 Linda 4
News Man who carjacked Lake Elsinore shopkeeper is s... Oct 26 tcbizz 1
Wish.com is bogus Oct 24 Amanda 1
Review: Final Strike Martial Arts (Jul '16) Oct 24 Giallorenzo 93
Experienced e-Bay seller, hot pre-Holiday market! Oct '17 twinmommyhjw 1
Scammed by Richardson RV; DO NOT do business w... (Feb '15) Oct '17 Hbwemail 11

Menifee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Menifee Mortgages