Angelika Church Member

Fairfield, CA

#224 Dec 30, 2013
Here I thought that only people my age participated in this kind of drama, and harassment. You guys are adults and it makes me sad knowing that even your generation isn't any better than mine apparently. I feel like i'm on Facebook reading a group of KIDS bullying another student. What are you guys getting out of this? It's clear Pastor Mark isn't going to step down, nor ruin what God put him on this earth to do. So why continue with the negative comments? Don't you think if any of these accusations were true, he would've been in jail right now? People keep commenting on wanting Pastor to step down, and I feel that if thats Gods will, it will happen. It's not your responsibility to make it happen. I was young when a lot of this between you and Pastor took place, and I may not know everything that God knows, but all I've ever seen Pastor do is good works, and try to help people despite of his own issues, and I think it's very childish for grown adults to purposely try and ruin what not only Pastor has going on, but what GOD has Pastor doing for Fellowship Baptist Church. It you feel Pastor Mark has done something wrong, put your trust in god, for he will take care of it. The way I see it, the devil is really hitting this church hard, and is helping this blog stay active. I feel part of the problem is that Pastor Mark has been put on a pedestal, expected to not make any mistakes and to be perfect. He is human, and like it says in the bible, humans are born sinners. I don't think its fair that his sins, even IF any of this you're saying is true, should be publicized on a blog! How would you feel if any of your sins or mistakes were to be publicly announced? I don't understand how you feel doing this will solve your issues that you have with Pastor Mark. You really need to sit down and talk to Pastor privately. If you have an issue with him, the only way you're going to solve it or get past it, is talking to him, NOT hearing other peoples negative comments and accusations.
Verily verily

South San Francisco, CA

#225 Dec 30, 2013
If that's a picture of the next generation ....we are blessed ....thank you for giving us adults a late Christmas gift but an early jump on the new year!
2much

United States

#226 Dec 30, 2013
Prodigal(your words)! Whats the one thing that was needed that changed the mind set /direction of how the Prodigal seen life/others (past) including his father? Repentance!! Repentance of his own sin "pride"..a true (repentance) realization of his own responsibility toward GOD.That he "Prodigal" was wrong in pride, anger, resentment, frustration ...Prodigal had to admit he was wrong toward GOD ! his sin kept him in turmoil running in life ,lonely ,broken and discouraged..this is what is heard from this blog...arent you tired of carrying this? The,living in the past somone did u wrong and want them to pay? God help ..even the world can see you need JESUS!!Its sad that you have bitten into this lie and uve been gone this long!!why dont you just come HOME already!!!!!! Your not alone....but you will die lonely if you dont address GOD with your hurts and reasoning why you should hold on to
past.if you realized how forgiven you are in this area (ur hurts toward others done) would of never written this and you'd be back to the one place that helped ..continues to want to help..you see GOD this way..were human yes, but NEVER does God exemplifies in HIS Character expressing lashing out as u have giving your hurts /oppinions to this wicked world !it only screams "u believed the lie zytin feed u...and man we are ALL guilty of this at times....maybe ur lesson learned is that u made Pastor Mark Lewis your god (no disresect toward you God in who none of us controlled his calling from YOU on his life)..man , its easy to do when your not in your bible nor using CHRIST as filter n how you see anyone and GOD NEVER WANTED Pastor Mark Lewis to be put there!! Commandment 1!!! reading this clearly screams "he s still there" in your mind.This real issue you have is an authority issue
with God! I say this bcuz your words frm this blog gives this world that JESUS is okay with anyone HE salvages from this mentality to continue to pick n choose who to resent n who you love...Where does it say this in scripture????? Not a knock against your hurt /resentmentjust a statement of this...this is exactly how zytin wants you to feel so he keeps you away so yournot valuable to giving GOD THE GLORY HE used Pastor Mark Lewis's life ,Fellowship Baptist Church s existence to help aid inbeing JUST THEVESSEL used to teach you how to forgive ,let go!!! And all that is happening is your hurt carried is giving the impression that God holds on to HIS HURTS...so then, why did HE Send HIS SON for our salvaging ?????...Just come home you"ve been gone five years too long ..let GOD Will work out the rest!
prodigal brother

Humble, TX

#227 Dec 30, 2013
Angelika Church Member wrote:
Here I thought that only people my age participated in this kind of drama, and harassment. You guys are adults and it makes me sad knowing that even your generation isn't any better than mine apparently. I feel like i'm on Facebook reading a group of KIDS bullying another student. What are you guys getting out of this? It's clear Pastor Mark isn't going to step down, nor ruin what God put him on this earth to do. So why continue with the negative comments? Don't you think if any of these accusations were true, he would've been in jail right now? People keep commenting on wanting Pastor to step down, and I feel that if thats Gods will, it will happen. It's not your responsibility to make it happen. I was young when a lot of this between you and Pastor took place, and I may not know everything that God knows, but all I've ever seen Pastor do is good works, and try to help people despite of his own issues, and I think it's very childish for grown adults to purposely try and ruin what not only Pastor has going on, but what GOD has Pastor doing for Fellowship Baptist Church. It you feel Pastor Mark has done something wrong, put your trust in god, for he will take care of it. The way I see it, the devil is really hitting this church hard, and is helping this blog stay active. I feel part of the problem is that Pastor Mark has been put on a pedestal, expected to not make any mistakes and to be perfect. He is human, and like it says in the bible, humans are born sinners. I don't think its fair that his sins, even IF any of this you're saying is true, should be publicized on a blog! How would you feel if any of your sins or mistakes were to be publicly announced? I don't understand how you feel doing this will solve your issues that you have with Pastor Mark. You really need to sit down and talk to Pastor privately. If you have an issue with him, the only way you're going to solve it or get past it, is talking to him, NOT hearing other peoples negative comments and accusations.
You know your 99% right, however were i disagree with everything you said and if you read my first post, it siply stated that the reason i decided to even get involved in this is because i saw so many response from mark himself, defending himself and responding to everyone one else, and please please please, understand i have never accused mark of criminal activity, that has never been mentioned in my posts, i have simply spoken on my dealing with him as an indivisual and what i have experienced [personally, ive given my opinions on certain things but never an acusation, and asking if id like my sins publickly announced, its happened many a time, and im ok with it, thats fine, i messed up and ive said that throughout my posts, that church should know what i did, who i was what i was dealing with, they deserve to know. and yes mark is on a pedalstool, not above god but gods man, his messenger, weather others want to admit it if hes not put on a pedalstool to some degree, then why are you defending him??... because you love him for the messages, you respect him for the attention, you look to him for guidance, and you excpect him to be the example... thats what you should do, its when people start to make desicions based on weather he would do it or not is where the problem lies, and i know for a fact, there are many many people that will choose to do or not to do based on the relationship they have with him.. not god... and thats the sad truth... you can say the devil is attacking the church all day long, because im sure thats whats being said from the pulpit, but noone dare say that god is revealing what he needs to reveal by taking everything away....im not there, i dont know whats happening, ican only peice together what i read and the things i se from time to time, i know its not going well or mark wouldnt be responding to so much on here. if you have an issue with the devil on why this post is up.. ask your pastor
prodigal brother

Humble, TX

#228 Dec 30, 2013
2much wrote:
Prodigal(your words)! Whats the one thing that was needed that changed the mind set /direction of how the Prodigal seen life/others (past) including his father? Repentance!! Repentance of his own sin "pride"..a true (repentance) realization of his own responsibility toward GOD.That he "Prodigal" was wrong in pride, anger, resentment, frustration ...Prodigal had to admit he was wrong toward GOD ! his sin kept him in turmoil running in life ,lonely ,broken and discouraged..this is what is heard from this blog...arent you tired of carrying this? The,living in the past somone did u wrong and want them to pay? God help ..even the world can see you need JESUS!!Its sad that you have bitten into this lie and uve been gone this long!!why dont you just come HOME already!!!!!! Your not alone....but you will die lonely if you dont address GOD with your hurts and reasoning why you should hold on to
past.if you realized how forgiven you are in this area (ur hurts toward others done) would of never written this and you'd be back to the one place that helped ..continues to want to help..you see GOD this way..were human yes, but NEVER does God exemplifies in HIS Character expressing lashing out as u have giving your hurts /oppinions to this wicked world !it only screams "u believed the lie zytin feed u...and man we are ALL guilty of this at times....maybe ur lesson learned is that u made Pastor Mark Lewis your god (no disresect toward you God in who none of us controlled his calling from YOU on his life)..man , its easy to do when your not in your bible nor using CHRIST as filter n how you see anyone and GOD NEVER WANTED Pastor Mark Lewis to be put there!! Commandment 1!!! reading this clearly screams "he s still there" in your mind.This real issue you have is an authority issue
with God! I say this bcuz your words frm this blog gives this world that JESUS is okay with anyone HE salvages from this mentality to continue to pick n choose who to resent n who you love...Where does it say this in scripture????? Not a knock against your hurt /resentmentjust a statement of this...this is exactly how zytin wants you to feel so he keeps you away so yournot valuable to giving GOD THE GLORY HE used Pastor Mark Lewis's life ,Fellowship Baptist Church s existence to help aid inbeing JUST THEVESSEL used to teach you how to forgive ,let go!!! And all that is happening is your hurt carried is giving the impression that God holds on to HIS HURTS...so then, why did HE Send HIS SON for our salvaging ?????...Just come home you"ve been gone five years too long ..let GOD Will work out the rest!
this post is funny to me, see if i wanted you to look at me as the prodigal son... thats what my name woulda been, see i say prodigal because i left, ill act reckless and ive repented for many years because of my sins, ive been tormented by the pain ive caused others, and knowing ive been forgiven,in my heart i still hunger for Gods word and being in his house, however, at this time i have no desire to "come back" God has taken me out of that place for a reason, a good reason, and i can tell you that until God changes my heart back, the anger and pain will remain, period, and i cant say this enough that the reason i have added to this is because mark has been so involved in replying, and noone can say that this might not be Gods will for this "therapy" as mark put it himself to get the rest of everuthing i feel out, see everyone is so quick to say that God doesnt want or wouldnt want me to say what i say, yet not one church member i can only guess has come to him and said " what the hell are you doing playing in the mud with the prodigals?" see now mark has lowered himself to the point of being involved with the dirt, hes just as guilty as those that accuse.... and if your gonna preach at me...AT ME...then please read what ive said time and time again.. i have admitted to it all to God, thats why i dont mind admitting it to you...
Mark

United States

#229 Dec 31, 2013
1. Mitch -the more you write the more it answers the question I had for 5 years..."was your walk with God real ?" The way your very clear one moment and then the next moment it seems as tho your talking about anything but FBC ....that's usually a good indicator of someone who is saved ,and trying to make sense of the things that they believe(spiritual) verses the things that others want them to believe(earthly). Rom7:11-25 James 1:6-8
2. Yes-I would agree that for a period of time no one would know me better in certain areas of my life than you. And I'm glad you mentioned that criminal activity was not my behavior. And the behaviors you feel I am guilty on are "issues of the heart" which are truly known by God and at times myself .1 Cor.2:10-12 ..so since we can't solve , fix, or reach the "inner man" of another than its best not to speak of those things done in secret.
3. I am also aware it may seem that it's cheap or against my previous philosophy to get involved with this kind of activity. The idea of being served verses getting served, you may believe ,and I may agree, thru a blog is something I would have preached against previously. But God has a way of taking a person thru things that "conforms"(rom.8:29) him. So, there should be a lot less of the "old me" and let's say someone happened to be gone for a few years it may surprise you of these differences.
Also, which most likely you aren't aware of, since the partial heartache of the full heartache you have endured ...I was allowed by God to do a personal inventory and self examination and there were actions (in dealing with you) that I wish I could do over. Responses or clearer gameplan or more communicating of my own hurts being shared or just flat out not feeling obligated to the church for your behavior. These and more have altered me so where today the pastor mark you knew isn't that today. Also, let me share with you ,these current issues/testings/consequences that I am enduring aren't just happening. Since 2009 I have been warning the church that this day was coming. Not that I foresaw any particular event other than as a undersheperd I could sense a flock that was too confident and not enough "aware" of the dangers of personal growth and the pros and the cons of the effective outreach the church was having.
So, your comments are very effective on God dealing with me but not anywhere close to you knowing or having a accurate opinion of who,what,where and why any of this is happening. And since saved and unsaved -weak or strong -obedient or rebellious people could be reading this ...if indeed you wish to share your opinion to someone...do it to them alone so as to not let" your good be evil spoken of " and become guilty of "partaking of another mans sins!"
4. My ability to communicate my heart -feelings-my love thru face to face interaction has greatly been hindered since 2010. At one time I would feel very comfortable talking about any issue and to be able to properly relay my heart and for it to be received -not necessarily accept it, but clearly understood what or where I was on the issue. Well, that's not the case and it bothers me that the more I try to communicate to people the more I realize I'm not doing that well at all. So ,this platform has helped me to get out a lot of what I can't express on a personal level.
Mark

United States

#230 Dec 31, 2013
5. I would wish none of what I have endured (whether brought on by God/or my own consequences)on anyone. Gods grace is always sufficient but it none-the-less causes you to feel pain ,loneliness, and numerous other feelings plus the real process of grieving that I can't say anything other than I'm sorry if my involvement with this blog causes you to think I'm not "right" or "not right with God"....because I don't answer to you but to God who has given me the freedom to answer you. And for that I say this .....nobody...nobody...nobody knows what only GOD and I know when it comes to the details of my life....
6. With that being said I would like to take this opportunity to say I'm sorry Mitch. I know hurt/pain but I wouldn't begin to say I know yours . There are probably many issues if we both heard each other's side could have kept us from a lot of hurt/anger in our soul. So , as to be clear I'm very sorry for the pain I caused and I'm very thankful for the joy we shared.
7. Also please be aware that many of the policies /procedures that you may have felt controlled or manipulated by ...May have been the same bondage I was under. Please allow God to heal your heart by allowing you to admit that everything we see isn't what we are suppose to see or isn't truly what God wants you to SEE(focus on). Gen.50:20 Romans 8:28 . And saten(yes I do preach he's the enemy)has away of keeping the answer to our hurts away from each other. 2cor.4:3-6
Mark

United States

#231 Dec 31, 2013
Mitch -the more you write the more it answers the question I had for 5 years..."was your walk with God real ?" The way your very clear one moment and then the next moment it seems as tho your talking about anything but FBC ....that's usually a good indicator of someone who is saved ,and trying to make sense of the things that they believe(spiritual) verses the things that others want them to believe(earthly). Rom7:11-25 James 1:6-8
2. Yes-I would agree that for a period of time no one would know me better in certain areas of my life than you. And I'm glad you mentioned that criminal activity was not my behavior. And the behaviors you feel I am guilty on are "issues of the heart" which are truly known by God and at times myself .1 Cor.2:10-12 ..so since we can't solve , fix, or reach the "inner man" of another than its best not to speak of those things done in secret.
3. I am also aware it may seem that it's cheap or against my previous philosophy to get involved with this kind of activity. The idea of being served verses getting served, you may believe ,and I may agree, thru a blog is something I would have preached against previously. But God has a way of taking a person thru things that "conforms"(rom.8:29) him. So, there should be a lot less of the "old me" and let's say someone happened to be gone for a few years it may surprise you of these differences.
Also, which most likely you aren't aware of, since the partial heartache of the full heartache you have endured ...I was allowed by God to do a personal inventory and self examination and there were actions (in dealing with you) that I wish I could do over. Responses or clearer gameplan or more communicating of my own hurts being shared or just flat out not feeling obligated to the church for your behavior. These and more have altered me so where today the pastor mark you knew isn't that today. Also, let me share with you ,these current issues/testings/consequences that I am enduring aren't just happening. Since 2009 I have been warning the church that this day was coming. Not that I foresaw any particular event other than as a undersheperd I could sense a flock that was too confident and not enough "aware" of the dangers of personal growth and the pros and the cons of the effective outreach the church was having.
So, your comments are very effective on God dealing with me but not anywhere close to you knowing or having a accurate opinion of who,what,where and why any of this is happening. And since saved and unsaved -weak or strong -obedient or rebellious people could be reading this ...if indeed you wish to share your opinion to someone...do it to them alone so as to not let" your good be evil spoken of " and become guilty of "partaking of another mans sins!"
4. My ability to communicate my heart -feelings-my love thru face to face interaction has greatly been hindered since 2010. At one time I would feel very comfortable talking about any issue and to be able to properly relay my heart and for it to be received -not necessarily accept it, but clearly understood what or where I was on the issue. Well, that's not the case and it bothers me that the more I try to communicate to people the more I realize I'm not doing that well at all. So ,this platform has helped me to get out a lot of what I can't express on a personal level.
Quit Tripping

Vacaville, CA

#232 Dec 31, 2013
I've been going to Fellowship Baptist Church for over 13 years and I have to say that some of you guys on this blog are lame. I've known Pastor Mark Lewis most of my life and I know for a fact he Is a man of God. He has helped me out in many situations, problems that I've had and he is a great man. Seeing people talk about him is just wrong and sick. With all these accusations I have to ask where is the evidence to back it up? Saying that he is a meth addict? seriously I've seen people on Meth and he doesn't have the features that it causes. People who accuse him of drug use are drug users themselves(Mike) and post it online because they think they're something when they really aren't. you're nothing but a poser writing stuff on instagram or facebook and you're a coward. Anyone can write something online or even on this blog but have a word with Pastor Mark and get his side. I know prodigal brother and he knows me. he left FBC when I was in the youth group and I have nothing bad to say about him. In fact if I seen him today I would shake his hand and ask how he has been. A lot of people left the church recently and most of them I call my friends. I wish they would come back. However at FBC there still are faithful soldiers that wont quit the fight. True people that ignore these stupid rumors and only care about one thing, Gods word being preached. I have only one thing to say to everyone on this blog and its to let all these accusations go and if you don't go to FBC then stop tripping. Its a waste of time being mad about something that happened in 2008. Let it go and youll be happier. I have Pastor Marks back and I know I will never turn on him because hes never turned on me.
prodigal brother

Humble, TX

#233 Jan 1, 2014
Mark wrote:
Mitch -the more you write the more it answers the question I had for 5 years..."was your walk with God real ?" The way your very clear one moment and then the next moment it seems as tho your talking about anything but FBC ....that's usually a good indicator of someone who is saved ,and trying to make sense of the things that they believe(spiritual) verses the things that others want them to believe(earthly). Rom7:11-25 James 1:6-8
so let me get this right mark... according to what i say on here, that is what you base your judgement of my walk with God on, yet you also say noone can judge yours because thats between you and God, so your the exception? or is it you can have your judgement but noone can judge you??, and based off what i say you can accurately judge who i was 5 years ago, but you are allowed to "conform" over 5 years...and ya every single christian battles between the spirit and the world, and im the first to admit, im uncomfortable and my conscios kills me daily when i partake in certain things, but .....
prodigal brother

Humble, TX

#234 Jan 1, 2014
knowing what i know about myself. and who i really am, i can accept that im being true to myself and not living a lie like i was for so long, which is much easier on my soul than trying to put up a facade everyday of my life
Mark

United States

#236 Jan 2, 2014
No Mitch that's not what I said nor suggested ...and yes living within ones self not trying to please the unpleasable or striving to feel appreciated from the unappreciative is a much easier life.
Be real

Napa, CA

#237 Jan 2, 2014
I'm not sure there's anything I can say that's different from someone else on here; but I'll speak what I do know after knowing Pastor for 13 years.

Pastor has shown nothing in his character that should cause us to doubt who he is and his walk with God; nor are we in a position to do so. I know that through the work of God, Pastor has individually touched so many lives on here for the better. Put yourself in the position to pour your life so people live for God and then having all those who claimed to love you turn on you. Everyone is having battles their facing and it's none of our positions to add to their struggles. How about we all just make a website specially targeting you and saying terrible, unprovable, unprofitable things about you? This blog seriously accomplishes nothing.

Honestly, I commend Mitch for living his life as a real person. Does it break my heart? Yes. I wouldn't be where I am in my life and walk with God if it weren't for Mitch and his ex wife. And I'm dearly indebted to both of them whether they live a godly lifestyle or not.

Just the same with Pastor, he has does so much to influence me for the cause of Christ and I have personally had meetings with Pastor and he's never done anything to show his character as question but he's proven character that tells you to be real, serve God, and have your own walk with Him.
prodigal brother

Humble, TX

#238 Jan 5, 2014
as i appreciate any positive influence mentioned that i might of had while i was involved there, if there was one thing i could get across one last time is that your relationship with God is not based on the ties you put on, the way you walk or talk, the number of flyers you hand out, the money you give or most of all your relationship with your pastor, your relationship with God is based on your heart, and when your hearts not in it, dont put on the act, because the act will become your life. and soon youll watch and see how much of that "love" and "loyalty" the church has or the pastor has is just as much a facade as the verses you memorize for sunday school because someone you look up to expects it.
bottom line is God has a way of revealing everything, and somewhere along the line everyone will let you down, thats why we are man, and mark you can quote scripture to me all day long, but i know best that bible knowledge doesnt mean a thing if the heart is far from it, there was a time i could quote the same scripture, and manipulate the same way and guilt trip somneone into believing something or acting a certain way, or even thinking that God wanted this from them, and i hate to hear that some are still involved in the poisen you sale, but i guess i was just as weak at a time, and if i could take back all the flyers, all the classes i taught or all the messages i preached that were done because of the conditional love and loyalty i recieved from mark, for another chance to become who iam today, i would, for i have some great memories of that place, and im not saying everything i did was done in vain, yet the act that was created because the love and loyaty was conditional, took so much away from me in the end, and i dont want to see anyone have to look back on years they let slip by because of the act they have grown into
ultimately it was my fault, i was weak minded and easy to manipulate, the knowledge and facade of loyalty that was shown was something i needed as a young man, but i also feel its my duty to help point out to others tha might read this, the act will consume you, and mark... he will sit back a direct your life like a puppet in his hands.
Mark

United States

#239 Jan 6, 2014
You must be confused ....you didn't conform to me we were forced to adjust to you. Whether it was your interaction with bus kids or adults I wasn't ok with nor training you to act that way. My interaction with you was not for myself it was for you.We didn't expect anything out of you but an honest days work. And when you felt it was no longer healthy for you to be honest than you left. No hard feelings. So to say you were controlled to be a certain way that's wrong. You were challenged to do the right thing but not controlled to do it my way because if that's the case you wouldn't have behaved nor left the way you did. But I don't blame you for leaving. You we're put in a tough situation of personal choices,others choices and a thing called life. Life on life's terms . Not yours not mine but life's. And trying to conform to yours or mine opinion of how that life should be lived is going to make your life miserable. Let's be a little clear about the influence and trust I lost by continually sticking up for you and offering you more opportunities than anyone else. You say that was part of the control ....we'll I say you were abusing the friendship by putting me into situations that caused others to doubt my decision making. A lot of things I wasn't told -behavior that wasn't shared that others believed I knew also came up to ....I say this not to blame you but that's far from me being in control when info is given to me by control.
But also I'm ok with your blame and I won't blame you for my life. I'll accept mine and encourage myself in The Lord that at those times people hurt others is when they really need love the most. And not that I have anything to offer you but We do have a Saviour that comforts the sad,lonely,frustrated and those that feel used and manipulated.
Innocent bystander

United States

#240 Jan 6, 2014
I put all my faith into The Lord
Innocent Bystander gay

Vacaville, CA

#241 Jan 9, 2014
Innocent bystander wrote:
I put all my faith into The Lord
Gay
LIGHT_TRUTH_KARM A

Woodland, CA

#243 Jan 11, 2014
Concerned member wrote:
Does anyone know anything with Cantrell's? Something rubbs me the wrong way about them?
Please see January 11th Fairfield Daily Republic for recent arrest on Pastor Mark.......let the light shine and karma is in HIS time..........
and regarding the Cantrell family, feel free to google Texas Monthly / Margie and John Cantrell, this family has been tied with Pastor Mark for years..........Mineola sex scandal?
Some people should not be pastors nor foster parents
may the truth, and light shine to give many peace, justice, and vindication
sad story

Vacaville, CA

#244 Jan 11, 2014
Arrested for arson, conspiracy, and stocking. Found a gun, and suspected meth in his house. In jail, with
$500, 000 bail. This is just wjat they can prove. Smiling for his mugshot,Mark lewis has had a long decietful run, but its finally over. All this talk of proof, well you finally have it. Don't believe me? Read the paper or article on thereporter.com . unless you believe all that is a lie and setup too, I hope FBC church members will finally see and get right. Christians don't be discouraged, not all pastors are like this man. Just learn and grow from it.
Dennis

Los Angeles, CA

#246 Jan 11, 2014
Glad to see you speak up Mitch.
Just wanted to give an update, your pastor was arrested for fire bombing a residence. He was also arrested for possession of methamphetamine and materials to make explosive devices.

We are all full of shit right? Attacking your poor poor misunderstood pastor? I've known him longer than ANY of you. Back when he was doing home invasions and 8 balls of meth on a daily basis. I was there when I helped his mom and brother empty his apartment because he went to jail. I was there when his wife would tell he how abusive he was mentally and physically. I was ACTUALLY THERE.

I'm not perfect but I don't preach to people or brainwash them into thinking I'm godly. I'm the farthest thing from it but I don't live in an alternate sense of reality like the rest of you. I'm a bad guy and bad guys know other bad guys. Granted I don't do the same things today I did when I was younger, I grew up.

But this fucking chump is the same person today he was at 18. He put on a front to become the pastor but that's because there's not a lot of things available for felons in the job field these days.

Anyway check the VV Reporter. Can't wait to here his fellow cult members excuses this time. Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Menifee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kelly jarka murder trial verdict (Sep '09) 4 hr therealcd_99 38
Review: South Perris Metrolink Station Apr 29 Metrolink South P... 1
Review: Downtown Perris Metrolink Station Apr 29 Metrolink Downtow... 1
News Man Accused of Stealing Two Cars, Trying to Rob... Apr 28 Nosafeplace 1
News PERRIS: Man charged with three counts of murder (Aug '13) Apr 24 White13China 3
Brittany CROUCH (Mar '15) Apr 22 White13China 3
Taggers: (Feb '06) Apr 22 White13China 252
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Menifee Mortgages