Mark

San Francisco, CA

#204 Dec 28, 2013
You have my number call any time
WakeUp

Concord, CA

#205 Dec 28, 2013
the prodigal brother wrote:
after wrestling with myself to post anything or not for quite sometime, stumbling upon this forum and reading the incredible accounts and opinions, and seeing that you Mark Lewis has decided to add to this collection of frustrations and accusations about you as a preacher and as a man, ive decided to add my two cents because god only knows what will happen if he ever lets me run into you again,
This is Mitch, i know you remember, for ive actually been mentioned in a few of these posts, i was one of the closest people to you for about 5 years, i would never claim to be an expert on you nor would i have the gall to accuse you of anything i have never seen, i do know quite a bit about you, details about events are not needed, eventhough i could give some, you know as bad as my marrige was to my beautiful and wonderful ex wife, her an joanna were very close and ive heard enough and seen enough to form an idea, bottom line is Mark your a bottom feeder, you prey on the weak and innocent, you manipulate, and guilt people into folowing you, and the sad fact youve said so much in this forum proves you have lost it all and are scrapping to save your reputation,

Where have you been for the past 5 years? Where were you on her funeral. You have no idea the damage you've cause in the past or in the present or things that have never been forgotten or asked for forgiveness over. You where in a fornicating relationship. How about the Pastor that was patient with you for years, all the good he's done for you. Tried to contact you. And the woman you know Mrs.joanna was a product of Pastor marks hard work and investment and Gods hand thru him. You are a sick pig to try and honor someone while bashing the other. Trying to honor a woman who was only who she was because of her husban leading her in the path of Christ. What about the teens you hurt and left and ran away from God because of you. You are a pathetic cold piece of work. Pastor mark was nothing but good to you. You need to repent and everyone one else who has an issue or a problem need to stop... Breathe, and talk to God. Everyone should take their own advice. Humble yourselves. Ask Gid to forgive you. Funny how everyone says he's wrong and such a terrible person and human being. But God is protecting him. If he was so wrong or bad why would God take him away? He is still being used by God and helping people and preaching and rightly dividing the Word of Truth.... Everyone calm down and read your Bible
Mark

San Francisco, CA

#206 Dec 28, 2013
You will never know the battles I fought to help you. The meetings I had to defend you. And the last two years of you being here asking God to remove you without too many casualties. I wish I was wiser and never took your attendance as a heart truly committed to training others. For starters you knew nothing about my personal life that was nobody's knowledge but Joanna's and mine. You only knew what you pieced together with fragments but neither her nor I would share the pieces needed to find guilt. So chalk it up to over zealousness, or immaturity , or religious abuse but please be wise enough to know when enough is enough.
the prodigal brother

Humble, TX

#207 Dec 28, 2013
once again... ive said many times, i am only speaking on behalf of what ive seen and heard from when i was there, so im entitled to have my own opinion as much as your entitled to breathe, and your wordplay trying to get me to stop something or feel bad about saying my peice dont work anymoe mark,... i dont have your number, i dont want your number, ive done everything i can to erase the memories of being manipulated by you for so long, if anything you and your goon jacob have my number... why i wasnt called directly about joanna just shows how hard you tried to get me there...
Mark

San Francisco, CA

#208 Dec 28, 2013
O yes Mitch there was notes left ....Once again why even go there??
I'll always have the good memories of your service to the King thru FBC. But ignorance on this issue is no longer attractive!!!!!
the prodigal brother

Humble, TX

#209 Dec 28, 2013
WakeUp wrote:
<quoted text>
Where have you been for the past 5 years? Where were you on her funeral. You have no idea the damage you've cause in the past or in the present or things that have never been forgotten or asked for forgiveness over. You where in a fornicating relationship. How about the Pastor that was patient with you for years, all the good he's done for you. Tried to contact you. And the woman you know Mrs.joanna was a product of Pastor marks hard work and investment and Gods hand thru him. You are a sick pig to try and honor someone while bashing the other. Trying to honor a woman who was only who she was because of her husban leading her in the path of Christ. What about the teens you hurt and left and ran away from God because of you. You are a pathetic cold piece of work. Pastor mark was nothing but good to you. You need to repent and everyone one else who has an issue or a problem need to stop... Breathe, and talk to God. Everyone should take their own advice. Humble yourselves. Ask Gid to forgive you. Funny how everyone says he's wrong and such a terrible person and human being. But God is protecting him. If he was so wrong or bad why would God take him away? He is still being used by God and helping people and preaching and rightly dividing the Word of Truth.... Everyone calm down and read your Bible
so number 1 who is this ?
number 2.. read my post asshole.... and see how bad i feel for doing what i did, if our gonna attack have some ammo that will do damage, ive admitted to al;l of what you said, and i dont care who knows or forgives me other than God, so for yout ot say i need to ask for forgiveness from the church and do all this other shit is pointless cause i have to live with who i was and what i did, not them... and they dont override Gods forgiveness so either mind your own business and shuttup, or go pray for me
the prodigal brother

Humble, TX

#210 Dec 28, 2013
so now it was service to the king??.... so which one?... i was there to win someone over or serve Christ?... see like your life your words dont line up Mark, i guess thats why im ok with the darkness now, cause ive seen it all... you talk about the battles you fought for me and times you defended me??... how bout that doesnt compare on the friends ive lost and years i lost, the time i lost trying to fit into your little idea of christianity... the box you forced me and my wife into to the point of resentment, i dont blame her for leaving it saved our lives... i hope shes happy to this day, but it took all that to happen because of the guilt and manipulation from you that controlled us,....
Mark

San Francisco, CA

#211 Dec 28, 2013
Really you want to make another issue out of not getting a hold of you. My wife just died and I trusted your grandma when she said she would contact you.please stop . And name calling is something anyone can do . You had some valid points. Don't lose all your credibility now. And yes you have the number to the church. Let God continue to be God and let us not expose ourselves to the world any longer as a display of Gods children not being able to unite on this fact at least .....that All things work together for good --by God.
WakeUp

Concord, CA

#212 Dec 28, 2013
<quoted text>
so number 1 who is this ?
number 2.. read my post asshole.... and see how bad i feel for doing what i did, if our gonna attack have some ammo that will do damage, ive admitted to al;l of what you said, and i dont care who knows or forgives me other than God, so for yout ot say i need to ask for forgiveness from the church and do all this other shit is pointless cause i have to live with who i was and what i did, not them... and they dont override Gods forgiveness so either mind your own business and shuttup, or go pray for me
I read them and I also watched your life and looked back on the past 2 years you went to church. I didn't say you need to ask for forgiveness from the church or anyone. That's a heart issue that you have to humble your self and do. Just because you love with it doesn't mean God can't talk that burden away. His yoke is easy. So obviously you haven't asked for his forgiveness because you wouldn't have that over you/haunting you. You would be at peace with it. You ought to mind your own business. You weren't there the past 5 years. From 2008 none of this has been your business.
WakeUp

Concord, CA

#213 Dec 28, 2013
Live*
Take*
Mark

San Francisco, CA

#214 Dec 28, 2013
This is a kind of help I might say. Therapy. You throw around this word "forced " a lot. I was one of the least likely to force people. Actually I'm accused of just the opposite. To "allowing" ,too "forgiving",too "trusting"....maybe the pressure you were feeling was desires I was relaying not inventing. And maybe I was trying to keep you from being critiqued not from being exposed or attacked. Bottom line you have your opinion and you aren't the first nor are you the last that will have a problem with me.....but like you shared all ready if Gods truly in control .....your judgment is not needed. But I have enjoyed the interaction and I have tried to contact you several times in the past 5 years and even on your bday a few times. I have never had any hard feelings because i was well aware of the struggles you had were not uncommon to man . Your not a source of frustration nor a source of pain to my heart. Your Mitch and if God loves /forgives/restores you who am I not to be anything other than the older brother who rejoices that you have come back to the Fathers house and be involved with the celebration with you.
the prodigal brother

Humble, TX

#215 Dec 28, 2013
WakeUp wrote:
<quoted text>
I read them and I also watched your life and looked back on the past 2 years you went to church. I didn't say you need to ask for forgiveness from the church or anyone. That's a heart issue that you have to humble your self and do. Just because you love with it doesn't mean God can't talk that burden away. His yoke is easy. So obviously you haven't asked for his forgiveness because you wouldn't have that over you/haunting you. You would be at peace with it. You ought to mind your own business. You weren't there the past 5 years. From 2008 none of this has been your business.
reread your post, you clearly say i dont know about the damage ive done to the people in church that i havent asked forgiveness from, get it right, theres not a day that goes by that i dont have some sort of memory that remninds me of what ive done, regardless i know god has forgiven me and has helped me to get where i am today, that doesnt mean i can forget or cant be remorseful about things, next for someone who wont reveal who they are, you seem to think you know me pretty well, unless this is my exwife you know only what you heard and obviously have judged according to that, and guess what...thats ok, i dont know who you are and i dont care, your opinion or view of me doesnt affect me at all, so to help you out, everytjhing you think you know, the bad person you think i am... i gladly admit to all of it and more, you dont know the half of it...
WakeUp

Concord, CA

#216 Dec 29, 2013
<quoted text>
reread your post, you clearly say i dont know about the damage ive done to the people in church that i havent asked forgiveness from, get it right, theres not a day that goes by that i dont have some sort of memory that remninds me of what ive done, regardless i know god has forgiven me and has helped me to get where i am today, that doesnt mean i can forget or cant be remorseful about things, next for someone who wont reveal who they are, you seem to think you know me pretty well, unless this is my exwife you know only what you heard and obviously have judged according to that, and guess what...thats ok, i dont know who you are and i dont care, your opinion or view of me doesnt affect me at all, so to help you out, everytjhing you think you know, the bad person you think i am... i gladly admit to all of it and more, you dont know the half of it...
You're twisted dude. I don't "know" you but I know your character and your behavior. I may not have witnessed or first hand seen all of it or the majority of it. But I've seen and experienced enough to know you have no credibility in this issue(s). You say I don't know you but you should understand that you don't know Pastor Mark. You think you know Pastor Mark pretty well but you don't.
names are pointless

United States

#217 Dec 29, 2013
Mitch is not twisted, he's HUMAN, and the fact that he is aware that he messed up and states it and appoligizes repeatively shows he has a good heart, which is more than I can say about you OR MARK LEWIS. And I thank Mitch for that. Mitch didn't come up on here all prideful casting the first stone, he's simply stating truth from his own experience. Truth. If anyone has something to say on here who really knows, it would be Mitch, or Dave, or Charlie. Those are the people who see and know the truth, the behind scenes. All Mitch is simply stating is about the manipulation and GUILT that goes on in FBC. That same guilt and manipulation destroys so many. I would know first hand. And this needs to be recognized. Whatever happened to letting God fight your battles Mark? Only the guilty defend themself. Keep fighting though, cause it makes for good entertainment and the only reason I keep coming back to this stupid site. Too watch you keep digging your hole deeper and deeper. Shame on you and your pride Mark for all the people, the weak, the innocent, the under dogs, the lost, you have taken advantage of, have hurt and have messed up with manipulation and guilt. This will only end when you realize and step down from being a Pastor. Mark has abused his position and needs to do God's will and step down.
Mark

San Francisco, CA

#218 Dec 29, 2013
Actually the responses may have been from Dave and Charlie!
Mark

San Francisco, CA

#219 Dec 29, 2013
Let me see if I understand this correctly. Anyone can defend themselves ,claim their position as being victimized by me, say I bullied them and then write it in a blog and I ,as a human also, am not allowed to defend myself nor claim that I received any of what I am accused of? That makes for a very lopsided venue and a false rendition of the facts.
But regardless of the fact people on this blog repeatedly call themselves Christians or speak as if they are inTune with Gods will ...they are definitely failing to address any of this scripturally. I have found this blog to be a sense of talking thru -or walking thru a process with some key people that I was not granted with them years ago. And I'm not saying it should have been sooner just rejoicing that it has now been shared and heard.
I have always been open about my struggles and shortcomings. Most knew or could easily dig into my past and would come up with a lot of angles from which to accuse. But isn't your relationship with Christ not with a human. And not one "gift of the Spirit " ,for the believer ,is to tell a pastor to step down! The Lord may have just exactly that in His will but that's not a believer(or non-believers )duty!
So, remember there is a lot the accusers or reader will never know about each of these statements,accusations,or complaints....because you would need to hear the other side of the story ...and Wait for God to reveal the true story . And we know from reading the Bible that may not happen till the judgment seat of Christ!!
So , thank you for helping me not to be to comfortable with where I am presently in Christ and for sharpening my desire to do more for the Saviour in 2014 than I have ever done. Please pray for me as I recommit myself to this preeminent privilege.
I'm sure there will even be those that attack this post. But not everyone is suppose to be ok with me they are suppose to be okay with Christ. And if you are a believer my behavior wont help or hurt you on the day you maybe asked "why didn't you do more for The Lord?" Because Christian He has supplied us with everything needed to succeed.....sufficient Saviour,sufficient Spirit,and the sufficient Scriptures.
God bless and only one life will soon be past only what's done for Christ will last!!!
Angelika Church Member

Fairfield, CA

#220 Dec 29, 2013
Tonights message was really good pastor! I'm glad that you are staying strong and not letting peoples opinions change what god put you on this earth to do. These people on here are quick to make false accusations, rumors and try and 'judge your motives'.
Pastor Mark's dealing with enough, the last thing he needed was for church members to turn their backs on him. You guys are honestly an embarrassment to other Christians. Christians aren't suppose to treat others this way. Pastor Mark is HUMAN! So why are you judging him like you're God. It's really disappointing to see that old church members are on this blog talking negative about him, claiming they "knew" him so well. If you KNEW him so well, and you guys were so "close", why weren't YOU there for him at the time when he needed you the most? I personally think that after seeing how the devil tested Pastor, I feel you left the church and turned your back on your Pastor, out of fear that the same thing would happen to you if you stayed and supported your church and Pastor Mark. If Fellowship Baptist Church wasn't doing good things in the community, the devil wouldn't have attacked it. And instead of standing up and fighting for YOUR church, you ran out of fear.
prodigal brother

Humble, TX

#221 Dec 29, 2013
Angelika Church Member wrote:
Tonights message was really good pastor! I'm glad that you are staying strong and not letting peoples opinions change what god put you on this earth to do. These people on here are quick to make false accusations, rumors and try and 'judge your motives'.
Pastor Mark's dealing with enough, the last thing he needed was for church members to turn their backs on him. You guys are honestly an embarrassment to other Christians. Christians aren't suppose to treat others this way. Pastor Mark is HUMAN! So why are you judging him like you're God. It's really disappointing to see that old church members are on this blog talking negative about him, claiming they "knew" him so well. If you KNEW him so well, and you guys were so "close", why weren't YOU there for him at the time when he needed you the most? I personally think that after seeing how the devil tested Pastor, I feel you left the church and turned your back on your Pastor, out of fear that the same thing would happen to you if you stayed and supported your church and Pastor Mark. If Fellowship Baptist Church wasn't doing good things in the community, the devil wouldn't have attacked it. And instead of standing up and fighting for YOUR church, you ran out of fear.
well here is something i can appreciate, loyalty and sticking up for a man of God, thats awesome whoever this is, and if you truly knew me or my story, there wasnt many people who were as loyal to the same man your defending than i was, i dont need to defend where my loyalty stood, but you question where i was when he needed me the most?, i was the same place he was when i needed him the most., period..... and to reply to your post mark, you can defend yourself all day long..and have your goons reply to my posts anytime, one one hand i think its comical for you guys to reply to posts and not reveal who it is, but also i feel sad for the indivisuals who are still stuck in the same mindset they have been since they got fooled and reeled in, and i hate the fact that i had anything to do with who they are today because of it... sometimes hitting rock bottom and losing everything only makes you more available for what God can give you... sound familar mark?... but in the midst of it your gonna fight till your last breath to hold on and defend and keep everything you think matters... till God rips it all away.... keep fighting mark, dave and whoever charlie is... and whoever is still under the impression that defending this man is doing anything but preparing you for disaster, i know it better than most that loyalty to any man is pointless when it becomes what takes away the person you are with feelings and desires, want and dislikes, when you lose who God has made you to be because of loyalty to a man... its the end of any happiness you will ever know..
prodigal brother

Humble, TX

#222 Dec 29, 2013
names are pointless wrote:
Mitch is not twisted, he's HUMAN, and the fact that he is aware that he messed up and states it and appoligizes repeatively shows he has a good heart, which is more than I can say about you OR MARK LEWIS. And I thank Mitch for that. Mitch didn't come up on here all prideful casting the first stone, he's simply stating truth from his own experience. Truth. If anyone has something to say on here who really knows, it would be Mitch, or Dave, or Charlie. Those are the people who see and know the truth, the behind scenes. All Mitch is simply stating is about the manipulation and GUILT that goes on in FBC. That same guilt and manipulation destroys so many. I would know first hand. And this needs to be recognized. Whatever happened to letting God fight your battles Mark? Only the guilty defend themself. Keep fighting though, cause it makes for good entertainment and the only reason I keep coming back to this stupid site. Too watch you keep digging your hole deeper and deeper. Shame on you and your pride Mark for all the people, the weak, the innocent, the under dogs, the lost, you have taken advantage of, have hurt and have messed up with manipulation and guilt. This will only end when you realize and step down from being a Pastor. Mark has abused his position and needs to do God's will and step down.
thank you for your perspective on this, and i hope to not offend you anyway by saying this, but as much as i appreciate you saying your peice on my behalf.... i kindly ask you not to try and defend me to them, im more than capable and comfortable with who iam and what i know of these indivisuals that i can stand my own ground, i would hate to put a burden on you, if you know them or have issues with them go right ahead and get it out if this is the outlet you choose but i must ask that my battle with them will be fought alone... thank you again for the words and perspective.. you have it 100% correct..
Loyal-T

San Francisco, CA

#223 Dec 30, 2013
As I look back on my life I realize that every time I thought I was being rejected from something good I was actually being redirected to something better.......
When your life may not be going the way you planned it always remember it's going exactly the way God planned.....
People will hate you rate you shake you and break you but how strong you stand is what makes you.....
Nothing that is outside of you can affect you nothing outside of you could make you feel ,sad ,angry ,weak or disheartened without your permission...

Pastor-Gods got your back!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Menifee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 57 min Runonion 5,072
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr rouddy 200,959
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 10 hr Blazing saddles 7,954
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 23 hr subscibe 15,995
Re-Elect Tom Fuhrman Menifee City Council Mon Righthand Man 18
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Sep 15 GOP bull 2,265
The Fix: Obama might allow millions of illegal ... Sep 15 frilled2b 62
•••

Menifee News Video

•••
Menifee Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Menifee Jobs

•••
•••
•••