Advice

Vacaville, CA

#184 Nov 5, 2013
lisa vasquez wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is reaching for advice? Who said I go there ?
Speaking from experience, that's all :(
lisa vasquez

Hayward, CA

#185 Nov 10, 2013
Advice wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't talking to you....I was posting to anyone in general.
Ok
Mean people suck

San Leandro, CA

#186 Nov 14, 2013
" Throughout life people will make you mad, disrespect you & treat you bad. Let God deal with the things they do, because hate in your heart will consume you too. "
81 supporter

Vacaville, CA

#187 Nov 14, 2013
Lewis does meth, has been selling it out of the parsonage,
this is true 100%
Verily verily

South San Francisco, CA

#188 Nov 15, 2013
81 supporter wrote:
<quoted text> this is true 100%
PROVE IT!!!!
81 SUPPORTER

Vacaville, CA

#189 Nov 17, 2013
over time , it will show just like when he use to be A JUICE HEAD.
Verily verily

United States

#190 Nov 18, 2013
Whats a juice head?
Lady Morgana

Redlands, CA

#191 Nov 20, 2013
Pastors are human, they WILL lie. >:(
Mean people suck

Vacaville, CA

#192 Nov 23, 2013
81 supporter wrote:
<quoted text> this is true 100%
Hahaha...ohh better call vvpd with that big tip buddy! What a fool you are! What a great idea, selling drugs out of a church, & you knew all along! Way to go Inspector Gadget! ;)
Mr Hand

Vacaville, CA

#193 Dec 2, 2013
Alas, as any professional investigator will tell you, where there's smoke there's fire.

People are weak; many are no damn good and need keepers. People who prey ( not pray ) on them under the guise of helping are as evil as they come. People who use God as a shield are evil and those who follow them are dopes.

This woman, the wife, was tormented. Her husband was a professional care giver. He failed.

Why? To any person with sense, it's clear.
Mean people suck

San Leandro, CA

#194 Dec 12, 2013
Mr Hand wrote:
Alas, as any professional investigator will tell you, where there's smoke there's fire.
People are weak; many are no damn good and need keepers. People who prey ( not pray ) on them under the guise of helping are as evil as they come. People who use God as a shield are evil and those who follow them are dopes.
This woman, the wife, was tormented. Her husband was a professional care giver. He failed.
Why? To any person with sense, it's clear.
She was tormented by her own illness...you didn't even know her. You're just a sick person alone, you've obvious never even met either person yet you're so quick to assume! Here's my assumption, you're a bored old man with nothing else better to do then stir up gossip...but wait, you must be perfect right!?
Pastor Mark Lewis is many things, but not a tormentor.
Mean people suck

Vacaville, CA

#195 Dec 16, 2013
lisa vasquez wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok
what do you know??
the prodigal brother

Humble, TX

#196 Dec 28, 2013
after wrestling with myself to post anything or not for quite sometime, stumbling upon this forum and reading the incredible accounts and opinions, and seeing that you Mark Lewis has decided to add to this collection of frustrations and accusations about you as a preacher and as a man, ive decided to add my two cents because god only knows what will happen if he ever lets me run into you again,
This is Mitch, i know you remember, for ive actually been mentioned in a few of these posts, i was one of the closest people to you for about 5 years, i would never claim to be an expert on you nor would i have the gall to accuse you of anything i have never seen, i do know quite a bit about you, details about events are not needed, eventhough i could give some, you know as bad as my marrige was to my beautiful and wonderful ex wife, her an joanna were very close and ive heard enough and seen enough to form an idea, bottom line is Mark your a bottom feeder, you prey on the weak and innocent, you manipulate, and guilt people into folowing you, and the sad fact youve said so much in this forum proves you have lost it all and are scrapping to save your reputation,
the prodigal brother

Humble, TX

#197 Dec 28, 2013
God always has a plan and he is the creator that sees and knows all, so when i left the church i couldnt see it, as anyone on here might remember me probably just dissapearing from the church it would be no surprise if my issues have been aired out and thats ok with me, i could careless about anyones view or opinion of me from that church, except a a select few, since i have left my life has been a constant struggle dealing with the guilt of my actions, and fighting my conscience on a daily basis, the truth is you will say live for God, but maliciously you were training me to live for you, so Fuck you for that, i have battled my way through the loss of a loved one in a wife that i will never be able to restore a relationship with, i have become depressed with the rememberance of all the teenagers i effected much the same way you did to me, not letting them be themselves and stealing their youth with guilt, and having to find out that someone that was genuine, someone i did get to see the human side of because i worked with her, someone that i owed alot to because she wa a real christian, with a pure heart had killed herself, and yo and i know exactly why she did it, was she sick, yes.. were there issues..yes... but bottom line she took her life because she knew it was her only escape, kin of ironic, she did all she could to get people into heaven but she lived in the worse hell she will ever experience with you
the prodigal brother

Humble, TX

#198 Dec 28, 2013
Ive come to relize that im not a good person, ive got alot of things i wish i could change about how i see things and how i do things, but this is where im gonna help you, Ms.Joannas only escape was suicide, my exwife saved both our lives by leaving me, i see that now, and what i didnt see then i see it now God taking me as far away from you, not him, you has saved mine, this is not a test from God Mark, this is reaping what youve sown, this is not persecution, this is karma, this is getting what you deserve, this is God saying the time for self glorifying is over, your done, youve been done and many knew it was a matter of time, so now is when you need to put your oversized pride to the side and leave your ego at the door and say to yourself that your just a sick man that has become addicted to manipulating the weak. accept your faults and sins and live with them, its not fun but battling it out for your rep on a forum thats attacking you is not going to ease things up, luckily as bad as i am and as much of a sinner and bad person i can be, i still always have the assurance of Christ in my heart, which i owe completely to RIP Joanna
Mark

United States

#199 Dec 28, 2013
Good to get your honest point of view on an issue you know nothing about. For the five years you were here they were lived in a double life...no not one that every Christian struggles with. One that was clearly manipulating to get a chance to win someone over. But enough of that . Thank God for Joanna's influence in your life to show you the way to Christ. But if you don't have first hand information please follow the book you were shown by Joanna and keep your opinions between you and God. Proverbs 26:17
Mark

United States

#200 Dec 28, 2013
As far as manipulating the weak....yes you have been gone to long to come up with that accusation. 2 Cor.11:29-31. We have always hoped and prayed one day to see you restore any/all of the relationships here at FBC. And because of your love for Joanna you were one of the first ones I tried to get a hold of and offered you a plane ticket to come to her memorial service. You were not wrong for turning it down but that's not and offer from someone who is busy controlling the weak. Judgment day will clear all the foggy details up so nobody will ever have to live or believe a lie again. Luke 8:17
the prodigal brother

Humble, TX

#201 Dec 28, 2013
nothing about?.... ive spoken on only the things ive seen and heard first hand while i was there.. as far as joanna suicide.. no note, noone will truly know but as a former friend or aquiantance and as a person in general im entitled to my own opinion of why she did it...and regarding the only reason i was there was to manipulate to win someone over?. if that was aimed at me im not sure but ill address it in case it was, i was trained by the best manipulator that i could be, i saw what Mark did to others and how he treated Joanna, so if your trying to say the only reason i was there was for my exwife, then deep down some of that is true, however that does not take away the coutless hours i spent there, working, and trying to battle my own insecurities, many times i wanted to take mywife and leave but always let Mark talk me into staying....
the prodigal brother

Humble, TX

#202 Dec 28, 2013
i was not aware of the offer for her service until after,... i would have come, only to pay my respects to her, but your offer was just another ploy to restore something to make yourself look better, now that i know im talking tou you mark, ill speak on frist hand experience, everything i accused you of, i not only saw, i went through, i was the main one, and for you to accuse me of only going to win someone over... how bad does that make you look as the shepard of the flock to put me on full time payroll at the church, must not care about the flock that much, as far as living a lie, hell yea i did, so do you every person in leadership of a church does, plain and simple cause we are human, your problem is you wont admit it and judge people on their mistakes, then use the guilt to control them, once again i say this cause i can because i went through it, and lived to get past it and see it for what it or you really were
Mark

United States

#203 Dec 28, 2013
Joanna's struggle with life , her inner battles, what time period of her life they started , or why she decided what she did are so not any of your concern nor are they in your area of expertise. Unless you want to educate yourself with the facts ...don't disrespect Joanna ,FBC, or The Lord by acting like you have the final say or any say in this matter. That actually comes across very prideful to portray you have the inside facts or the behind the scene story of the "real reasons!" We all are hurting and healing. And your timing is not going to do anything but stir up what was wisely asked to back away from. God bless and as far as if our paths ever meet again.....we'll if you call yourself the prodigal -do what he did and you won't have to live another moment of your life in regret or guilt that wrong choices bring.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Menifee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
best /safer area to buy a property Mon Downeygirl 1
Scammed by Richardson RV; DO NOT do business w... (Feb '15) Sun SPEED 9
Review: Final Strike Martial Arts (Jul '16) Sep 15 MOMMYTO3HS 80
Repeated Edison power outages Lakeland Village Sep 8 saclark23 1
kelly jarka murder trial verdict (Sep '09) Sep 7 Karen 40
Illegal working at pizza hut Sep 7 Nancy murphy 1
Flying the Mexican Flag in front of a Menifee Home (Oct '09) Sep 5 Obama 36

Menifee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance