Martha

Perris, CA

#1 Feb 14, 2012
Great place to eat, good food and the service was outstanding.
I am very picky about where I eat. To me the service is important and I highly recomend this place. The prices are right for the quality and amount you get.
There were many people working there and they all were busy and friendly. If you want a quiet place to eat, I wouldn't suggest going there.
But we will certainly be going back there.
Someone told me that they employee 300 people there.
One time we went to the "Beer Run" and that was a BIG mistake, the prices were outrages and the food was fair.
Cindy

Westminster, CA

#2 Feb 15, 2012
Martha wrote:
I am very picky about where I eat. To me the service is important and I highly recomend this place. The prices are right for the quality and amount you get.
There were many people working there and they all were busy and friendly. If you want a quiet place to eat, I wouldn't suggest going there.
One time we went to the "Beer Run" and that was a BIG mistake, the prices were outrages and the food was fair.
We went there on Sunday we had a party of 16 8 adults at one table and the 8 kids at the other table. we had 2 servers and it was the worst experience ever, they forgot to write down 3 of the adult orders they apoligized and sd we will get it right out...that was a lie 40 min later finally we said we want it to go 20 min later then we asked for the bill lets just say we were there for 2 1/2 hrs later! it was a joke a couple sitting across from us 2nd time there after receiving free dinners because they had a bad experience the first time needless to say they wont be going back either ! would not recommened this place !
Thoughts

Hacienda Heights, CA

#3 Feb 15, 2012
Always had a good experience, usually sit at or near the bar. Last time we pre called 1 hour in advance cause we took our adult kids, total of 6 of us and got seated 15 minutes after we got there. In the past we did have to wait quite a while to be seated since there seems to be a lot of people waiting, especially if you get there after 6PM...
Martha

Moreno Valley, CA

#4 Feb 15, 2012
I should have said "The Beer Hunter" and not the beer run.
We arrived at the Texas Roadhouse on a saturday evening. But there was a long wait so we ventured over to the Beer Hunter. We would have enjoyed eating at the Yellow Basket mush better.
Speaking of the Yellow Basket in Menifee, we have had good food and service. It seems like the girls who work there are a Team and offer good customer care.
The next time we went to Texas Roadhouse, we called ahead and was glad we did, our wait time was only a minute. There were a lot of people waiting by the time we arrived there.
Justcurious

Sun City, CA

#5 Feb 17, 2012
Martha wrote:
300 employess..thats great!
RoadhouseSucks

Temecula, CA

#6 Feb 19, 2012
This place sucks! Called ahead and let them know we had a large party coming in. They split up our party anyways, so much for calling in. Service was Sloooooow. When the food came, it was way to salty, and I mean everthing was waaaay to salty! They should call it Texas Salthouse. Not going back. Try Lucilles, its much better BBQ
thedukeofmenifee

Covina, CA

#7 Jul 8, 2012
The servers are slow and very confused. It took a long time to order and even longer to get our food. Its not that they dont have enough people working there. The problem is they are all morons.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Menifee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is Menifee Lakes? (Feb '07) Sat Pumpkin pie 23
Review: Final Strike Martial Arts (Jul '16) Jul 20 Bhalcovich 64
News CA: Rough arrest of a street vendor caught on c... Jul 19 Tom 2
kelly jarka murder trial verdict (Sep '09) Jul 18 Needtobethere 39
Flying the Mexican Flag in front of a Menifee Home (Oct '09) Jul 13 JuJu 31
News Bust Made In Prostitution Sting At Massage Parlor (May '06) Jun 23 Jakdntan 222
City of Wildomar $10,000 Permit Fee for Horse R... (Apr '13) Jun '17 George Schaffer 3

Menifee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Menifee Mortgages