LA Man, 45, Drowns In Lake Perris

LA Man, 45, Drowns In Lake Perris

There are 55 comments on the KNBC Los Angeles story from Sep 1, 2008, titled LA Man, 45, Drowns In Lake Perris. In it, KNBC Los Angeles reports that:

The body of a 45-year-old Los Angeles man was discovered at Lake Perris State Recreation Area and it appears his death was due to drowning, according to the Riverside County coroner.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KNBC Los Angeles.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
heart that bleed

Fullerton, CA

#42 Oct 3, 2008
i'm so sorry to the family that lost there love one. stay strong and ignore the dumasses ooo my bad in your words dumb asses. sick and tired get a life this is kids and people who maybe at that time was tossed up like u never hit the wrong key on a key board or wrote a word wrong or just maybe that's the way she wanted to write it anyway to the family god bless u
SicknTired

Brea, CA

#43 Oct 6, 2008
heart that bleed wrote:
i'm so sorry to the family that lost there love one. stay strong and ignore the dumasses ooo my bad in your words dumb asses. sick and tired get a life this is kids and people who maybe at that time was tossed up like u never hit the wrong key on a key board or wrote a word wrong or just maybe that's the way she wanted to write it anyway to the family god bless u
hahahahahahahaha
Another weak and illiterate attempt. Move on already, the person that loved this deceased gentleman the most spoke eloquently about her loss and has moved on from these forums and so should you.
Andy

San Francisco, CA

#44 Dec 19, 2008
SicknTired wrote:
BUrrito man, it isn't talking trash, it is good advice. If they type like that they speak much worse and how will they ever achieve anything with that sort of verbage.
Life isn't a big text message and to be taken seriously and earn my total sympathy and respect in a public forum, someone has to have the ability to express themselves in a rational and concise manner.
( You are disrespectful)
Andy

San Francisco, CA

#45 Dec 19, 2008
You are disrespectful
LAJOY

United States

#46 Apr 30, 2009
You started off giving sympathy, but your ending shows JERK!!!!!! YOUR LAST COMMENT WAS RUDE, COLD, AND YOU SHOW NO CLASS AT ALL. NOW YOU SHOULD TAKE A COURSE ON COMPASSION!!!!
SicknTired wrote:
I am really sorry for the loss of your loved one. I know of a family who lost someone to a drowning in that lake as well. Tragic.
but...
Please take some english classes if you want to be taken seriously and succeed in life.
LAJOY

United States

#47 Apr 30, 2009
At a time like this who needs your comments. What a jerk.
Andy wrote:
<quoted text>( You are disrespectful)
LAJOY

United States

#48 May 1, 2009
These are two children expressing feelings for a loved one. And, all you can focus on is " ENGLISH " It doesn't matter how they express themselves, you should feel the pain, and not focus on the typing.
amazing wrote:
Its always a tragic loss when a family member passes on. I would have to agree though with SicknTired, english classes are badly needed for both Monique and Jasmine. That is something you really need to work on.
LAJOY

United States

#49 May 1, 2009
I have one word " JERK "
SicknTired wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, sorry for your loss but I can't really comprehend what you wrote there as it is highly illiterate. Do not fool yourself however, how you talk does matter a great deal, it lends legitimacy and validity to your statements.
This is a general statement and in now way directed squarely at you Moniqe. If people don't want to be sterotyped then they should stop living the stereotype they complain about being associated with.
I hope the deceased's family finds peace in celebrating his life and not in the tragedy of his death.
Vanderlyn Williams

United States

#50 Mar 5, 2012
Here it is ovet three years ago
And it still hurt..like it was yesterday
How I loved this man
I miss Dwayne Childs so much
Vanderlyn Williams

United States

#51 Mar 5, 2012
I miss you Dwayne
Vanderlyn Williams

Los Angeles, CA

#52 Aug 1, 2012
Here I go again
If you never walk in my shoes
Ever in life
Just know this pair of shoes never go away
I love you Dwayne
Ariana

United States

#53 Aug 8, 2012
Just because you have proper grammar doesn't mean you're making any valid or relevant remarks. Shut the fuck up dude. These people have lost a family member, are you seriously delusional and self-centered enough to believe these people give two shits about your derogatory comments? In case you were too stupid to understand what I just said, the answer is no, they don't care. You really must have nothing better to do then be a low life and start drama on an article regarding the death of someone and then you have the audacity to be rude and condescending to their family members. My advice to you? Fuck off. Thank you.:)
Vanderlyn Williams

Los Angeles, CA

#54 Aug 21, 2012
Thank you
No matter who said what ,
I'm still here enduring the PAIN ....
TO ALL THAT CARE HIS SON IS A SPLIT IMAGE OF HIM ..that's what make me :-)
One_of_gods_chil dren

Moreno Valley, CA

#55 Jun 6, 2013
Remembering His Smile wrote:
Dwayne was a wonderful person that cared about people, especially his son. Although he will be missed his memory and his son is still living. Dwayne changed his life for the better and became a great example of a man, father, son, brother, uncle and friend. My prayers are going out continuously for the family and for Sickn Tired who has nothing better to do than to ridicule a family member in a time of despair. Some things are better left unsaid and this is one of those times. But remember you reap what you sew or shall I say Karma is a big bite in the but so be careful someone might be just as tasteless towards you as you have been towards Monique.
"(AMEN)" Especially when sick n tired should (PRACTICE WHAT HE PREACHES) He needs some english classes as well for misspelling stereotype the first time!!!!!
kimberly anne

El Monte, CA

#56 Sep 14, 2013
You know what, SicknTired... As i was reading this, although it's been years ago. You are a very horrible person this family just lost a soul.. a loved one, and apparently you dont or either do knows how that must feel, but yet you choose to be the bitter BITCH to make people feel how you feel... Lonely,lost, and so arogant!! Is that spelled correctly to you? Years later and i hope you have had time to change... To the family that lost a loving soul..may god continue to watch over you. XoxoxoXo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Menifee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Come on already! Tue Lady Morgana 6
Lake Elsinore fumes.. (Mar '06) May 26 Lakeland Villager 62
Golden Corral is located at 1834 N. Perris Blvd... (Mar '12) May 26 Cardiopaa 12
Kings Inn Sun City (Way Back (Mar '14) May 25 marie 2
kelly jarka murder trial verdict (Sep '09) May 24 DeeDee 36
home burglary in broad daylight May 23 sunshinegypsy 1
KIRBY VACUUMS SCAMS-ACE company in murrieta (Oct '07) May 22 wenn1 344
More from around the web

Menifee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]