Redux

Monrovia, CA

#6232 Jan 11, 2013
But curb feelers will be needed later since these fools keep hitting the curbs with their mouths.

Need to install curbs to handle all the nasty posting run off.

It's the heartland and a bunch of idiot out of towners posting.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#6235 Jan 11, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh there is no frustration, I enjoy it when people cannot stand up to what you do say, so make up things you didn’t say, it is an admission of defeat.
So far I have seen you stand up and make a fool out of yourself, if you want to believe science for all your answers you might want to get the answers before you spit your hate. We all know it doesn't have all the answers, why is that?
MarginsCall

Monrovia, CA

#6236 Jan 11, 2013
With all the basting, I thought this had already been cooked.

Maybe a little more 'oil' could be cooked up and added?
Micky DiRucci

Union City, CA

#6237 Jan 12, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh there is no frustration, I enjoy it when people cannot stand up to what you do say, so make up things you didn’t say, it is an admission of defeat.
You accuse everyone who disagrees with you of "making things up that you didn't say" and "admitting defeat". It's so desperate and juvenile.
Kippers

Monrovia, CA

#6238 Jan 12, 2013
This means Piers Morgan, the gooseStepper that just will not go away.

BoyCott CNN and it's sponsors until this union jack waver is gone.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#6239 Jan 12, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>So far I have seen you stand up and make a fool out of yourself, if you want to believe science for all your answers you might want to get the answers before you spit your hate. We all know it doesn't have all the answers, why is that?
again you try and demote science to the level of your beliefs

your saying so wont make it so.

Science is not some puny belief, science is knowledge, the enemy of religion
Big D

Modesto, CA

#6240 Jan 12, 2013
Micky DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
You accuse everyone who disagrees with you of "making things up that you didn't say" and "admitting defeat". It's so desperate and juvenile.
No I only accuse people that lie of lying
Norties

Monrovia, CA

#6241 Jan 12, 2013
The North-Side gang has been running things far too long as I'm told in Glendora, California.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#6242 Jan 12, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
No I only accuse people that lie of lying
How confident! How long will you stick with that?
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#6244 Jan 12, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
So far you've accused EVERYONE who disagrees with you of lying. Everyone. Funny that.
Either it means everyone who disagrees with you is a liar, or you are.
Everyone can decide for themselves which.
It looks ridiculous! He accuses others of lying and yet he doesn't back up his own claims! Even though I disagree plenty with the liberals, I don't accuse them of lying!
Loppers

Monrovia, CA

#6246 Jan 12, 2013
For those who want to Know.

SGVCOG governing board will be having a meeting Thusday, January 17, 2013

At 6:00 p.m. location; Southern California Edison CTAC, 6090 North Irwindale Avenue, Irwindale, Ca.

27 agenda items have been posted.

www.SGVCOG.org
Loppers

Monrovia, CA

#6250 Jan 12, 2013
The server wore nothing but a pair of ankle-high black boots and ripped fishnet stockings and paraded in front hungry-eyed patrons.

http://www.myfoxny.com/story/20536629/waitres...
Hords

Monrovia, CA

#6252 Jan 13, 2013
Being a US citizen from Hong Kong and I can tell you that Jackie Chan is the biggest idiot in Hong Kong.

He does not know **** about anything , is very uneducated, and yet try to open his loud mouth thru his air-filled brain and made a fool of himself every single time.

He, along with other so -called "celebrities", should just stick to their profession, which is "acting", and shut the F up.

You guys maybe able to "act", but that does not mean you are intellegence. Idiot

Elk Grove, CA

#6253 Jan 13, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
again you try and demote science to the level of your beliefs
your saying so wont make it so.
Science is not some puny belief, science is knowledge, the enemy of religion
Actually both Science and the belief of God go hand to hand. We cannot know what God is, but only what he is not; we must therefore consider the ways in which God does not exist, rather than ways in which he does. Thomas Aquinus (1225 -1274)

atheism, is nothing more then a hostile rejection of religion. That is your religion Biggot Dope. Energy can neither be created nor destroyed. Energy can only be transformed

"Science without religion is lame; religion without science is blind." —Albert Einstein

Big D

Modesto, CA

#6255 Jan 13, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
So far you've accused EVERYONE who disagrees with you of lying. Everyone. Funny that.
Either it means everyone who disagrees with you is a liar, or you are.
Everyone can decide for themselves which.
also a lie, no I have not

you are batting 1000 Mike
Big D

Modesto, CA

#6256 Jan 13, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Actually both Science and the belief of God go hand to hand. We cannot know what God is, but only what he is not; we must therefore consider the ways in which God does not exist, rather than ways in which he does. Thomas Aquinus (1225 -1274)
atheism, is nothing more then a hostile rejection of religion. That is your religion Biggot Dope. Energy can neither be created nor destroyed. Energy can only be transformed
"Science without religion is lame; religion without science is blind." —Albert Einstein
It can yes, the astronomer that put forward the theory of the Big bang was a priest as well.

But fundamentalist believers are all opposed to education, because they can only spread their brand of belief through ignorance.

There is no need for belief, where there is knowledge, and knowledge cannot exist where there is only belief

Elk Grove, CA

#6260 Jan 13, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
It can yes, the astronomer that put forward the theory of the Big bang was a priest as well.
But fundamentalist believers are all opposed to education, because they can only spread their brand of belief through ignorance.
There is no need for belief, where there is knowledge, and knowledge cannot exist where there is only belief
Believers in God are not opposed to education....LIAR..stop spreading lies.

Elk Grove, CA

#6261 Jan 13, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Too funny!
Why does Biggot Dope lie so much?
Jimbo

Morgan Hill, CA

#6263 Jan 13, 2013
rictard n nixon of corse
vote jimbo/jones
jimbo"s the won
Moved over

Monrovia, CA

#6264 Jan 13, 2013
I heard the good citizens of Bell have chipped in to build a new wooden Gallows to hang all six of the scum-bags.

Six former officials of the scandal-ridden city of Bell, Ca. go on trial January, 2013 in a massive corruption case that nearly bankrupted the Los Angeles suburb.

If it works out as planned in Bell, California maybe the next stop for criminal trials will be for the local city government officials of Glendora, California.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Menifee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Californians fight over migrants 1 hr squeezers 153
Re-Elect Tom Fuhrman Menifee City Council 8 hr Grapes and Tomatoes 22
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 11 hr free for all 5,081
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 23 hr surfs up 7,955
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Fri broombroom 200,976
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Fri scoop 2,273
is it okay to make out with your sister (Feb '11) Thu Veronica 10
•••

Menifee News Video

•••
•••

Menifee Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Menifee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE