|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
What say you silly jackass?
????

Easy there, you sorry little turd. You still dating your first cousin?
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
This cut and paste should help put to rest your stubborn and mistaken beliefs about impeachment. From common misconceptions about the Constitution:
Misconception- Impeachment Means Removal From Office
The word "impeachment" and the phrase "removal from office" are not synonymous.
I have never ever once said they were synonymous, before you start lying and saying I did go find a post where I said they were.

You will never understand it, you never ever will

An impeachment is much like an indictment, or a criminal charge. Yes Clinton was impeached by the house by partisan vote, yes he was acquitted by partisan vote in the senate

Within the articles of impeachment was written the expected removal from office.

say8ing the impeachment was a total failure is not saying he was not impeached, because he was.

Much like OJ Simpson was indicted, or charged with killing his wife in criminal court.

The charge ultimately failed, same with the impeachment, regardless of if they were actually guilty or not.

That is not to say OJ was not charged he was, and it is not to say Clinton was not impeached, because he was.

You arenít going to comprehend it, you have a distorted emotional tie to his being Impeached, it seems to be the most important thing in your little life.

I have tried to explain it to you, you will never ever understand because you have a vested interest in not understanding.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never ever once said they were synonymous, before you start lying and saying I did go find a post where I said they were.
You will never understand it, you never ever will
An impeachment is much like an indictment, or a criminal charge. Yes Clinton was impeached by the house by partisan vote, yes he was acquitted by partisan vote in the senate
Within the articles of impeachment was written the expected removal from office.
say8ing the impeachment was a total failure is not saying he was not impeached, because he was.
Much like OJ Simpson was indicted, or charged with killing his wife in criminal court.
The charge ultimately failed, same with the impeachment, regardless of if they were actually guilty or not.
That is not to say OJ was not charged he was, and it is not to say Clinton was not impeached, because he was.
You arenít going to comprehend it, you have a distorted emotional tie to his being Impeached, it seems to be the most important thing in your little life.
I have tried to explain it to you, you will never ever understand because you have a vested interest in not understanding.
That's not your original statement at all.

Your long winded and dishonest attempt to change your argument fails.

You are a liar.

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave when we practice to deceive" -Sir Walter Scott.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not your original statement at all.
Your long winded and dishonest attempt to change your argument fails.
You are a liar.
"Oh, what a tangled web we weave when we practice to deceive" -Sir Walter Scott.
Then go find a single post where I said otherwise you Liar

that is what I have been saying form, the beginning

Yes he was impeached, and it was a total and absolute failure

You donít understand it, you wonít understand it, you have an emotional need for it to be some tremendous success which it just wasnít.

Talking to you is like talking to a religious nut, there are no facts, no history no understanding that will change what you so desperately need to believe. I donít understand why his impeachment being this tremendous sucuess is so important to you personally, but you might want to talk to a Dr about that.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Then go find a single post where I said otherwise you Liar
that is what I have been saying form, the beginning
Yes he was impeached, and it was a total and absolute failure
You donít understand it, you wonít understand it, you have an emotional need for it to be some tremendous success which it just wasnít.
Talking to you is like talking to a religious nut, there are no facts, no history no understanding that will change what you so desperately need to believe. I donít understand why his impeachment being this tremendous sucuess is so important to you personally, but you might want to talk to a Dr about that.
Your original argument was Clinton's impeachment failed. You were wrong. It did not.

Your repeated long winded and dishonest attempts to change your argument fail.

You are a liar.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Your original argument was Clinton's impeachment failed. You were wrong. It did not.
Your repeated long winded and dishonest attempts to change your argument fail.
You are a liar.
You have not found a post yet huh Liar?

That is because it doesnít exist

The impeachment WAS a total failure, I have never ever once said he was failed to be impeached.

He was impeached, and it ended in total failure when Clinton was acquitted. It achieved nothing.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You have not found a post yet huh Liar?
That is because it doesnít exist
The impeachment WAS a total failure, I have never ever once said he was failed to be impeached.
He was impeached, and it ended in total failure when Clinton was acquitted. It achieved nothing.
That's not your original statement liar.

The House impeached Clinton on Dec 19, 1998. It did not fail. If it had, it wouldn't have gone to the Senate where as you seem to know, he was acquitted.

P.S. Clinton was disbarred as a result.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not your original statement liar.
The House impeached Clinton on Dec 19, 1998. It did not fail. If it had, it wouldn't have gone to the Senate where as you seem to know, he was acquitted.
P.S. Clinton was disbarred as a result.
That was no part of the articles of impeachment, removal from office was specifically stated within the articles.

Again, yes he was impeached, and that impeachment was a total and complete failure, it did not achieve any of its stated goals.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
That was no part of the articles of impeachment, removal from office was specifically stated within the articles.
Again, yes he was impeached, and that impeachment was a total and complete failure, it did not achieve any of its stated goals.
Yeah, yeah I was murdered but lucky for me it was a complete failure.

P.S. Removal from office for POTUS is mandatory if convicted. Not so for lessor officials. They don't decide other penalties unless and until there's a conviction. They are not "stated" on the House's impeachment.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, yeah I was murdered but lucky for me it was a complete failure.
P.S. Removal from office for POTUS is mandatory if convicted. Not so for lessor officials. They don't decide other penalties unless and until there's a conviction. They are not "stated" on the House's impeachment.
We have not entered into the discussion of whether he was guilty or not LOL

I also thought it was odd that they actually included "removal from office" in the articles of impeachment. Not sure why they did that, particularly when they knew ahead of time that it was doomed to failure.

The point they were trying to make certainly backfired.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Just wanted to let you know - today I received my Fiscal Cliff Survival Pack from the White House.

It contained a parachute, an 'Obama Hope & Change' bumper sticker, a 'Bush's Fault' poster,

a 'Blame Boehner' poster, a "Tax the Rich' poster, an application for unemployment, an application

for food stamps, a prayer rug, a letter of assignation of debt to my grandchildren and a machine

to blow smoke up my ass. All directions were in Spanish.

Keep an eye out. Yours should arrive soon. lol....it's a joke andy.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

RiccardoFire wrote:
Just wanted to let you know - today I received my Fiscal Cliff Survival Pack from the White House.
It contained a parachute, an 'Obama Hope & Change' bumper sticker, a 'Bush's Fault' poster,
a 'Blame Boehner' poster, a "Tax the Rich' poster, an application for unemployment, an application
for food stamps, a prayer rug, a letter of assignation of debt to my grandchildren and a machine
Did you get the fiscal cliff construction kit from the GOP? In case you want to make another one?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
We have not entered into the discussion of whether he was guilty or not LOL
I also thought it was odd that they actually included "removal from office" in the articles of impeachment. Not sure why they did that, particularly when they knew ahead of time that it was doomed to failure.
The point they were trying to make certainly backfired.
Removal from office is mandatory if convicted for POTUS. Not so for lessor officials. Again, penalties beyond removal from office are not decided unless and until there is a conviction by the Senate. There can be no other penalties or there can be several others. Much like a civilian criminal trial, penalties are not decided in the indictment, but after the trail.

In a non presidential impeachment the official can be convicted and receive no penalties at all.

We both learned a lot more about impeachment, but I suggest you much more than I. I believe you thought impeachment means removal from office.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

RiccardoFire wrote:
Lucky you. With me he didn't bother to send that stuff. He just sent me the shaft! And not even any lube.
Jim Bakker

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Jimmy says; anybody thats not a crazy GOP, Republican or Tea Party fruit loop.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Removal from office is mandatory if convicted for POTUS. Not so for lessor officials. Again, penalties beyond removal from office are not decided unless and until there is a conviction by the Senate. There can be no other penalties or there can be several others. Much like a civilian criminal trial, penalties are not decided in the indictment, but after the trail.
In a non presidential impeachment the official can be convicted and receive no penalties at all.
We both learned a lot more about impeachment, but I suggest you much more than I. I believe you thought impeachment means removal from office.
I have not learned anything at all, other than you are obsessed with the subject.

Yes he was impeached, yes it was a failure. As I have said from the very beginning.

I also do not know why the House included "Removal from Office" as a part of the articles of impeachment, it was a stupid move.

Although I think the impeachment itself was a stupid move as they knew that it could not possibly pass the senate. It was just partisan posturing, nothing more.

Impeachment does not mean "removal from office" however both times it has been tried, it has been stated specifically as its goal, and both times it failed.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you get the fiscal cliff construction kit from the GOP? In case you want to make another one?
Democrats look for up to $1 trillion in new tax revenues this year

Read more: http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/275815-dem...

We should encourage it, let the dems tax and spend all they want. Cloward-Piven them right back. They will over shoot and as long as they can't shift blame to the GOP, then they own it. Any ideology related to it will be discredicted for a decade and hopefully the US will learn that hard leason and turn from it's wicked and imoral ways of borrowing from our children

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I have not learned anything at all, other than you are obsessed with the subject.
Yes he was impeached, yes it was a failure. As I have said from the very beginning.
I also do not know why the House included "Removal from Office" as a part of the articles of impeachment, it was a stupid move.
Although I think the impeachment itself was a stupid move as they knew that it could not possibly pass the senate. It was just partisan posturing, nothing more.
Impeachment does not mean "removal from office" however both times it has been tried, it has been stated specifically as its goal, and both times it failed.
The goal of the impeachment is irrelevant. He was impeached. That he was acquitted is also irrelevant. He was impeached. It did not fail.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Democrats look for up to $1 trillion in new tax revenues this year
We should encourage it, let the dems tax and spend all they want. Cloward-Piven them right back. They will over shoot and as long as they can't shift blame to the GOP, then they own it. Any ideology related to it will be discredicted for a decade and hopefully the US will learn that hard leason and turn from it's wicked and imoral ways of borrowing from our children
I am a conservative, I actually expect to pay for what we spend.

Im not some liberal that thinks we need tax breaks while the country is sinking in debt.

The problem is those words have changed meanings over the years, I have never met a conservative republican. By the original word, I have never figured out what It is they think they are conserving, other than their own paychecks.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Democrats look for up to $1 trillion in new tax revenues this year
It's going to be a long painful lesson I suppose we (the collective "we") deserve for voting for Obama. We can only hope it's not irreversible.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Excessive Heat Warning for Riverside County was issued at July 30 at 12:00PM PDT

•••
•••

Menifee News Video

•••
Menifee Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Menifee Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••