Five Arrested During Illegal Immigrat...

Five Arrested During Illegal Immigration Protest and Rally in...

There are 1 comment on the TheBlaze.com story from Jul 5, 2014, titled Five Arrested During Illegal Immigration Protest and Rally in.... In it, TheBlaze.com reports that:

Five people were arrested during opposing rallies over illegal immigration after a confrontation with police near a U.S. Border Patrol station in Southern California, the Associated Press reported, citing authorities.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TheBlaze.com.

Sick and Tired

Blue Springs, MO

#1 Jul 5, 2014
B.S. If they do not come in the legal way then make them leave. They should have taken care of the border years ago...all the money spent. We have the Militia to do this. Congress is full of idiots and I for one am tired of it. Take care of youe own before taking care of illegal immigrants.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Menifee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Same Sex Marriage: Yes or No? 8 hr Wanda 2
Are Some PPL in Murrieta Racist? 19 hr Not Amused 1
Is Murrieta Racist?? 19 hr Not Amused 1
help! Mon staceyt 1
Diabetes: I believe it's due to obesity Mon Lady Morgana 27
News Theater Complex, Bowling Alley Coming to Menife... (May '14) Jun 28 Lady Morgana 17
Tierra Shores rules (Aug '08) Jun 25 Sam 60
More from around the web

Menifee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Menifee Mortgages