Two local schools rank high in nation...

Two local schools rank high in national magazine

There are 4 comments on the WHEC-TV Rochester, NY story from Dec 6, 2008, titled Two local schools rank high in national magazine. In it, WHEC-TV Rochester, NY reports that:

Two local schools got a gold medal today from a national magazine. US News and world report named Pittsford Mendon and Pittsford Sutherland high schools on this year's list of the top 100 high schools in the ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHEC-TV Rochester, NY.

overtaxed low results

Livonia Center, NY

#1 Dec 6, 2008
Why don't principals and superintendents from underperforming schools in our area adopt the programs that work year after year. This is why we don't live in wayne county or the pathetic Rochester city schools
tom

United States

#2 Dec 6, 2008
COME TO FLORIDA THE SCHOOLS SUCK!
I WENT SUTHERLAND,ITS A GOOD SCHOOL!
BACK IN 80,81,82
Sutherland Class of 96

Victor, NY

#3 Dec 7, 2008
I'm so proud to have been a student @ Pittsford Sutherland!
surfing

Rochester, NY

#4 Dec 7, 2008
Make sure all you uptight SNOBS move to Pitsford that will be the new WERE LIFE IS WORTH LIVING lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mendon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for Kerry Ripley Apr 3 Joe Schwartz 1
I'm looking for Parismine Mar '17 LeifandDad 2
News Pittsford among top 100 places to live (Apr '09) Feb '17 thr 78
News Genesee Brewing caught up in debate over 'craft... Feb '17 Ha Bot 5
News Norfolk woman accused of stealing TV from Canto... (Dec '12) Jan '17 Rachel 25
News Woman suffers from overdose, man arrested for i... (Mar '09) Jan '17 Anthony Wolck 14
News New Scoliosis Treatment Offers Alternative to S... (Feb '08) Dec '16 Patient healed 38

Mendon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mendon Mortgages