Details Released On Mendon Crash

Nov 23, 2011 Full story: WHAM-AM Rochester

Monroe County deputies have released more information about a fatal crash in the town of Mendon that happened early Wednesday morning.

Full Story
MendonRedneck

Honeoye Falls, NY

#1 Nov 24, 2011
You ****ing DRUNK drivers. I don't care how young you are: NEVER DRIVE DRUNK.
MendonRedneck

Honeoye Falls, NY

#2 Nov 24, 2011
I hope that going through the rest of his life knowing that his negligence killed his friend is enough of a punishment for this idiotic waste of a human. What a complete disgrace! I hope that this bag of sh*t commits suicide once he realizes what he has done. Absolutely unforgivable.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mendon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 13 min Go Blue Forever 6,392
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 19 min positronium 6,476
Rochester suburbs boast highest education level... 2 hr BwahawhawZippy 1
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) Tue NAVYVET 760
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Sep 28 Jeff 16,795
Judge Will Stay On The Johnson Case Sep 27 yet to be determined 3
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) Sep 21 Jimmy Rustle 676
Mendon Dating
Find my Match

Mendon Jobs

Mendon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Mendon News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Mendon

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]