Whitney's Outfits, Gear to Be Auctioned

Whitney's Outfits, Gear to Be Auctioned

There are 8 comments on the The Associated Press story from Jan 3, 2007, titled Whitney's Outfits, Gear to Be Auctioned . In it, The Associated Press reports that:

Few people can sing like Whitney Houston. But next week, anyone with some spare cash can dress like the Grammy winner, right down to one of her black velvet bustiers, and croon into one of her microphones.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Associated Press.

NADIAH OF IRVINGTON

Moorestown, NJ

#1 Jan 5, 2007
WHITNEY, YOU KNOW, THAT YOUR VOICE IS A GIFT FROM YOUR OUR LORD AND SAVIOR. AND HE HAS TESTED YOU AND YOUR FAITH. WHEN YOU LOOKED YOUR WORST AND NOTHING WOULD COME OUT OF YOUR MOUTH THAT SOUNDED LIKE YOU I WATCHED YOU GET INFRONT OF A CROWD OF YOUR PEERS AND THANK THE LORD FOR ALL HE HAS DONE FOR YOU AND WE SERVE A MOST GRACIOUS GOD. THAT HAS MERCY, GREATER IS HIS MERCY. SO HAVING SAID THAT I KNOW YOUR ON YOUR WAY BACK JUST KEEP ON PRESSING ON AND WHEN THE LORD OPEN UP AND POUR YOUR SOUL BACK INTO YOUR BODY YOU'LL BE GREATER THAN YOU EVER WERE. SEE WHAT I FIRMLY BELIEVE THAT ALL THESE FOLKS JUDGING ALL THESE EARHTLY THINGS ARE FOOLS THET HAVE NO IDEA THE POWER OF THE LORD. AND NOT ONLY WILL YOUR LOVING FANS PRAY FOR YOU BUT YOUR ARE A PART OF A CONGREGATION AND HAS ALWAYS BEEN PRAYED FOR. I'LL SEE YOU ON TELEVISION AND GOD WILL HAVE HIS GLORY. HE USED YOU. LOVE NA

Since: Jan 07

Wedgeport, Canada

#2 Jan 6, 2007
Its just such a shame she lost all her money cause of drugs..Lots of people in the world would appreciate her money and what it bought, much more than her

Hope she can get it together , she does have a voice but DIVA she is not..
Lauren

Newport, UK

#3 Jan 7, 2007
Oh she is a diva indeed! no voice, body or soul can come anywer near close to whitney! she has 100% faith in us.. as we do in her! she has came through, got rid of her nobed of a husband (ex husband) and finally realised she does better 'on her own' or with a man that can look after her and her family the way it is neccessary.. although she dnt need lookin after, shes one mighty women as it is! so happy for her, and i wish her all the luck for her auctioning,+ therfore moving up and onwards with her life, the path has only just begun.. Love always Lauren xxx
caz

London, UK

#4 Jan 8, 2007
whitney need to sort at her house by doin a concert and bring an album and her fan need to stick by her no matter what.
caz

London, UK

#5 Jan 8, 2007
whitney needs to sort out her house by doin a concert and bring an album and fan need to stick by her no matter what.
mindy

United States

#6 Jan 9, 2007
Whitney needs to go to rehab for about 6 months and get herself clean of drugs and throw the cigarettes and alcohol away. Her pipes are shot. Until she can clean herself up she will be making a clown out of herself.
JED

Sparks Glencoe, MD

#7 Jan 10, 2007
SHE IS A "CRACKHEAD" SHE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME
NO WAY

Mendham, NJ

#8 Sep 9, 2009
I live down the stret from whitney. My daughter is 6 and absoulety loves her music. Hopefully she gets the chance to meet her one day I think she is a very positive inflence to kids .. Leave her alone,verybody as their good and bad days right?
Good luck to you and your family. Hope to ge o meet you one day. LEB

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mendham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Poll of N.J. voters shows low turnout likely fo... (Jun '10) Nov 14 Crack Corn 61
Free Couple's Night Out Event at Jewelry by Eri... Oct '16 GWP 1
Johnnie Southerland Sep '16 Johnnie 1
Lacey Wintle designer former Hooker & Heroin user Aug '16 Rtr367 1
News AssumptionSchool's vice principal dies (Jun '08) Aug '16 Rich76 3
info on Alice H Parker- inventor (Feb '11) Jul '16 Capt_Obvious 4
New Meetup Group In NJ For Mormons! Jul '16 JAYB 1

Mendham Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mendham Mortgages