A heartbroken team grieves together

Full story: The Star-Ledger
Members of Mendham High School's cheerleading team were supposed to have spent yesterday practicing for a national competition. Full Story
paw033

Since: Dec 05

Mantua, NJ

#1 Dec 18, 2005
On behalf of Columbia High School's students, parents, faculty & staff members from South Orange/Maplewood, NJ, we would like to give our condolences to you,the Applebaum family, friends,Mendham High School students, faculty, staff & community members over the tragic loss of your precious loved one, Lisa Applebaum. Also, we would like to send our best wishes for a speedy recovery to Jillian Moor.
All of you are in our thoughts & prayers during this most difficult time.
Ariel

Stewartsville, NJ

#2 Mar 18, 2009
Although i am finding this years later, and dont quite know how this site works, i want you to know how heart warming that post was. i was a freshman on that cheerleading squad that year, and the support we got from our community and surrounding communities was truly incredible. Thank you, no good deed should go unnoticed.
Scotch F

Livingston, NJ

#3 Mar 20, 2009
What happened to the Mendham Pony (Cast Iron Lawn Decoration) in front of the house on Main Street? He just seem to vanish over the weekend.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mendham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Netcong, NJ, councilman and St. Michael's churc... (Oct '10) Dec 14 John Flaherty 98
Review: Somerset Hills Handyman Dec 11 tonja r boner 3
Award-winning musical 'Ruthless! the Musical' n... Dec 7 Nichols 1
Honeywell getting away with another toxic release Oct '14 Concerned citizen 1
What happened. Police and ambulances Oct '14 pete 2
any nude photos? (Apr '14) May '14 Evan Greenbaum 2
Mendham Twp. police charge 8 after uncovering d... (Jun '11) Apr '14 weedman 3

Mendham News Video

Mendham Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Mendham People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE