Charlie Pena
PTgirl

Abilene, TX

#1 Oct 12, 2010
Can anyone tell me about Charlie G. Pena? He was born in 1965 and died in 1985. His parents were Juan and Serapita "Sadie" Pena of Menard, TX. I am trying to find out more information about the accident that caused his death. Please reply if you know anything!
Charlene Sierra

Lubbock, TX

#3 Jul 12, 2012
Charlie Pena was my uncle. I don't know much about him except what my mom and family have told me. Around the time he passed i was born, give or take a few days. If you'd like to know more you can contact my mom Sylvia P Pinto (his sister)

Since: Jul 12

Sioux City, IA

#4 Jul 12, 2012
Charlie Pena was my ucle and as my cousin posted dont know much about him except for what family has told us,I was 8yr old when he passed away but please contact my aunt Sylvia P Pinto ( his sister)
Jose Pena

Sioux City, IA

#5 Aug 13, 2012
Hi there my name is Jose Pena and Charlie Pena was my uncle and I just wanted to invite you to a Pena Family Reunion that we are having in July Of 2013 we are not sure of what dates to have it on yet..If your interested please contact me on through email [email protected] or at [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Menard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Deputy Ruff? Huff? (Mar '10) May '17 The Reader 2
We need heb May '17 Heather 1
New neighbor Feb '17 Mahala410 1
News Kimble County Sheriff's Office's early morning ... Feb '17 ROCA 1
News Residents sue Texas town over ATV park (Aug '12) Feb '17 Bill Vandover 99
Bradys laws (Jan '17) Jan '17 Sheperd 147 1
missed connection at dollar general (Nov '16) Nov '16 get a clue 2

Menard Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance