Residents sue Texas town over ATV park

May 8, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: DealerNews

Residents of Brady, Texas, have sued their city over a new ATV park they say is creating too much noise, traffic and dust.

Comments
1 - 20 of 98 Comments Last updated Dec 24, 2012
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Steelpoohammer

Brady, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

Judged:

I know who you are now. You that Cat that bought the radio station in brady after the city of Fredericksburg removed you. You just can't stop can you?
Bill Neslage wrote:
I do not know who this John Neslagehammermar is but does this not sound like a "made up" name? There are no other " Neslage's"who reside in Brady other than my wife and I. The only John Neslage was my brother who lived in Houston and died of brain cancer three years ago. Sad that there are such low life sick people supporting this mud hole atv park. What a waste of honest taxpayer money.....
Heythere

San Angelo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Judged:

Hey steelpoohammer you need to tell us more about him being run out of Fredericksburg! I know tons of Brady people that are ready to see him and his old goat of a wife ran ou town here!I hear hes had 2 heart attacks I bet that old ticker cant take another one!
Heythere

San Angelo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Judged:

I did hear something about a lawsuit over in Fredericksburg. I bet the people of Brady woulndnt take to kind to having city money paid into a lawsuit that old Billy Boy made happen.Hell he thinks hes above the law and even fought a ticket over a stop sign. I guess he just thinks rules etc dont apply to him!
Steelpooharperch ase

Brady, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Judged:

Heythere wrote:
I did hear something about a lawsuit over in Fredericksburg. I bet the people of Brady woulndnt take to kind to having city money paid into a lawsuit that old Billy Boy made happen.Hell he thinks hes above the law and even fought a ticket over a stop sign. I guess he just thinks rules etc dont apply to him!
I don't know all the details about the Fredericksburg deal. Surely, one can call the city or question the locals there. I just know old Bill inherited his father's company and ran it into the ground, then sold out. Heard his father didn't think he would amount to much and sadly may have abused him. So that is where his money came from. He didn't make it, just inherited it. Now he wants to be city manager and mayor of brady and has teamed up with an old guy here that stirred up a bunch of trouble with the school board. This guy calls himself the "Village Idiot". I heard he is somewhat of a pedophyle with his neighbor's children and lives off the government.
Hey there

Brady, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Judged:

Damn it just keeps getting deeper!
DrSuess

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Judged:

Gary ray, Charlotte Harper, and Randi Gorelick are some of the major trouble makers in town too... They all work together on that webitch4u.com site and sit there and act like they know everything, and that they could do a better job of running the city...Charlotte Harper's husband was a drunk for most of his life, and her daughter is known for being one too...and for being a bar whore as well...why anyone would listen to anything they have to say is beyond me.
Hey there

Brady, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Judged:

Well someone just told me old bill wanted an atv park at frederickburg an was turned down. He wanted one in Brady an Ben beat him to it. He can't take not getting his way!
Hey there

Brady, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Judged:

Omg steelpoo you crack me up! I think we are soulmates!
Luckbealady

Brady, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Judged:

Well I've been told that Bill goes from town to town starting frivolous lawsuits an cost cities money. I don't know if he's bought Knel but I know they are for sure taking his money an running his crap on the radio. Everyone needs to pull ads from knel an not go in any store that the old bastard runs. If you see people out an about that are his butt buds ignore them! Hell If they come in to eat someplace run them out! We should not end up having a city go down the tube over some rich brat that thinks he needs to have his way!
Pay the Piper

Brady, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Judged:

Ole Gay Ray called Ben Seibert out for the next council meeting. I'm going just to watch that! Last council meeting, when Ben confronted him, ole Gay Ray was shaking SO bad his drink was sloshing out of his cup! He's a real big talker behind that computer of his, throwing out threats and innuendos like he does. Obviously, he doesn't have the backbone of a real man--real men don't hide behind someone else's opinion--they get their own.'Course, from what I understand, he's living in Momma and Daddy's house and driving Momma and Daddy's car, so I guess that's to be expected. He's fueled by his very small group of OLD fellow jackasses. Guess I can kind of see why they are so bitter--they obviously don't have good relationships with their families...otherwise, surely they'd be spending the last few years they got with their kids and/or grandkids!
Pay the Piper

Brady, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Judged:

y'all say Gay Ray's disabled?!? He don't LOOK disabled....soooo when did the government start doling out money for lack of testicles...?!?
Luckbealady

Brady, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Judged:

Fellow Brady citizens lend me your eat! These old bastards want to make Brady Glendale retirement center instead of letting it grow! Old Bill is using T. Pitcox an his old hillbilly hit fans to follow his every move! Unless you want Brady to be full of damn yarn shops an quilt clubs I suggest you rally the troops an push back!
Luckbealady

Brady, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Judged:

That's lend me your ear folks!
Luckbealady

Brady, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Judged:

Ok now we have Bill wanting a job at the city! That's just what we need a man on the inside of the city that has spent his time filing suits against cities he's lived in!Maybe we should ask Fredericksburg if they would hire him to run their city since he was run out of town! I mean hell why don't we just hand him the cities checkbook and say here take all our cash and leave us ( poor people) to curl up and die here in the city! I'm sure all the city workers wants to work for a man that has set and downed everything they have done! How can a city worker trust a man that has paid for a lawsuit that is now running up the bills on the city of Brady? We all know he's paid for the Simpson lake club lawyers!
Creeperofthecity

Brady, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Judged:

http://azice79.blogspot.com/2007/08/wolslager...

read this because this is the guy that wrote a letter to the city recommending Neslage!
Pay the Piper

Brady, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Judged:

Yeah, so I just read old Neslage's application and letters of referral on ole Gay Ray's website and all I could do was lmao! The City of Brady ain't in the business of selling sodie water! What makes him think he can manage a CITY?! He has NO experience in that field whatsoever. He can pop a top on a soda can all day long...and apparently he's got ole Gay Ray drinkin' it!! Speaking of which--who the hell does Gay Ray think he is anyway? If he wants to have a say in who's hired as City Manager, then I suggest he get his shakin' in his shoes ass down and register to vote, then put his name on the ballot for council come May!
Luckbealady

Brady, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Judged:

Is it me or all these old geezers low down. Seems they all have Bones in the closet so to speak.Everybplace you turn the dirt just keeps coming!
Creepofthecity

Brady, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Judged:

http://www.cbp.gov/hot-new/pressrel/1998/0206...

Notice the last name that shows up on this!
Brady Observer

Brady, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

Judged:

It is simply amazing to me how a town like Brady, with old and new residents, is acting like a bunch of fourth graders. Seriously, it's not just the citizens, which are bad enough, but the city government. From the Mayor to the council, careful selection is made of who can play and who should be shunned. The inbound fighting is worse than most cities ten times Brady's size. The Chamber runs the Sheriff's campaign basically out of their office and then runs everyone else away if they don't play by their rules or glorify their president. Law enforcement just runs to the "people in charge" and that's IF they do anything or running at all. New Businesses are just run out of town or ignored unless they "fit" the in-charge elite that inherited Brady as their playground. This little "Heart of Texas" is a sick heart, but if they would only realize the potential of this town can only be realized if they all start working together. As an outside observer, Brady you truly suck, but you could change that if you would ALL just GROW UP!
Raysbuttbud

Brady, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

Judged:

Isn't it funny how somethings that have been said on here are being put up on rays site but not all of them.why are the names blanked out an why not post the link that shows what kinda guy that old coke dude is that is vouching for Neslage! Get some balls old man don't pick what you want to put up! Show everyone the stuff! You say your not picking sides but it sure looks that way. You said if old Bill was a dog you wanted to know well we showed you he's a old dog!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Menard Discussions

Search the Menard Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 12 min Historian 17,286
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 2 hr That Fart Guy 21,736
Visiting the ATV Park or Considering Bringing B... (Sep '12) Jul 29 daisy 23
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Jul 25 Wow 598
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Jul 25 nina roth 755
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) Jul 24 Gasman 499
Juan Carlos is the Man (Jun '13) Jul 24 tocoolforschool 15
•••
•••
•••
•••

Menard Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Menard People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE