Why I Am Leaving Memphis
Another Way

Memphis, TN

#61 Apr 13, 2013
Bring back slavery and bring back the whips and chains...That's the only way the blacks behaved before
its not working fool

Bradenton, FL

#68 Apr 15, 2013
boy, Memphis does suck doesn't it

LOL

what a piece of crap, eh ? just read about it everywhere !
yankee

Collierville, TN

#69 Apr 15, 2013
This town is nothing but made up of trailer trash, and dumb ass people white & black.
anna

Collierville, TN

#70 Apr 15, 2013
all of you southern's especially the white people in this town love to go to church alot but never practice what you preach; nothing but hate towards the blacks, northern's and other races of people, such evil people.
Whites Go To Church

Memphis, TN

#71 Apr 16, 2013
Blacks go to church, and the same old thugs that go to chucrh kill at noon when they leave church
Sugar

Memphis, TN

#72 Apr 17, 2013
The collective IQ of this thread, I would be willing to bet, does not reach 3 digits.
lobo

United States

#73 Apr 18, 2013
Man I don't know whether to be sad or laugh my ass off over how stupid these racists sound. Let's just put one thing in perspective for now: memphis sucks plain and simple. Now whether it's just black people causing it is another thing. As a black man I can honestly say that yes about 90% of black people are just horrible but that doesn't mean it's just our fault. The dynastics of the city have always been shit. Memphis has always had inept leaders who couldn't guide a cat out of a paper bag. White men have been guiding this city in a nose dive for years and it's just started to show. This city has two wrong factors, white corrupt (racist) idiots and black lazy dumbasses.
Nose Dive My Azz

Memphis, TN

#74 Apr 18, 2013
Bull..........You blacks took over and ruined it, not the white people......Go to 201 Poplar.........99.5% black asses in the county jail...It comes from upbringing and stupidity. Blacks really are a drain on the economy......I hope they pass that law that you have to be drug tested for Social security and food stamps..........if that happens then all you black people will starve....I am sick of paying for your mistakes with my tax dollars....Memphis was once good, until 2 presidents of the USA gave you coons your freedom. 90% of you blacks only care about killing, dealing drugs, getting pregnant at 12 years old, thugging, robbing, car jacking, wearing pants that fall off,and eating fried chicken and watermelon...........Tell you another thing that pisses me off..Stop using your grand mommas disabled tag to park in front of buildings like you black asses do all the time. I was never prejudice, but you asshole made me that way. You would rather steal than work. Personally, i love it when I see the news where you keep killing each other. That will get rid of your asses faster. Education and jobs are there for the taken, and you can have it, but your too stupid to do it........One more thing, after you find out who your daddy is, go buy some car insurance..I never open doors for blacks, I won't let you cross the street until after I drive past because you jerks never say thank you......I wish you would all go to Africa and stay there.
lobo

United States

#75 Apr 18, 2013
Well let me just set a few things straight. I have no kids, I'm not on any government assistance programs, I've never been in any gangs, I hate rap, I've never robbed anyone or been in handcuffs, I don't have a fondness of chicken, watermelon makes me puke, and im a college student studying computer technology. I haven't been in the memphis area for a few years but im sure it's still the shit stain of a town it was back then. A actually agree with drug testing for benefits because too many druggies are taking advantage of the system BOTH WHITE & BLACK. I have no idea what caused you to hate black people so much but I won't hold it against you since you live in memphis; a city that has an abundance of horrible people of all colors. Yes black people tend to put a strain on the economy but it's a hell of a lot less than the millions of illegal immigrants flooding across the boarder everyday getting free government aid like it's air.
You say send all black people back to Africa but I bet Native americans want all white people to go back to europe where you came from. In case your forgetting (or you never learned) both white and black people came here on boats. White people killed and stole the native Americans lands back then. Did you ever think that native Americans may hate you just like you hate black people?
The Rogue

Olive Branch, MS

#76 Apr 18, 2013
lobo wrote:
Well let me just set a few things straight. Did you ever think that native Americans may hate you just like you hate black people?
First, I'd like to say that I really agree with Nose Dive and Lobo, at least as far as their comments go. Just this evening I was reading about the 10 most dangerous cities on the Internet. Guess where Memphis ranked........#6 out of the ten.

Second, lobo, let me set YOU straight. I want you and all native Americans, who I admire, to know that I DID NOT rob, cheat nor steal anything from them. Maybe my great-great Grandpa did but not me. You gonna hate somebody, take it three generations back. Tell Geronimo and Sitting Bull I said "how-do!"
Ladale the Colored folk

Pleasant Valley, NY

#77 Apr 19, 2013
I dnt likes my blaks needer, smelz bad caint rite, glee wimen, want me a wite wimen.
They stink

Memphis, TN

#80 May 5, 2013
Keep a handful of blacks...........Someone has to drive the garbage trucks
miserables

Bradenton, FL

#81 May 9, 2013
Nope, for 2013 The CONGRESSIONAL QUARTERLY states a bit worse !

Highest Crime Rate Ranking*
1. Detroit, MI
2. Baltimore, MD
3. MEMPHIS, TENNESEE
4. Philadelphia, PA
5. Washington, DC
6. Indianapolis, IN
7. Milwaukee, WI
8. Columbus, OH
9. Oklahoma City, OK
10. Houston, TX
Cities of 100,000 to 499,000 population (244 cities)
Lowest Crime Rate Ranking
1. Naperville, IL
2. Amherst, NY
3. Irvine, CA
4. Simi Valley, CA
5. Cary, NC
6. Thousand Oaks, CA
7. Gilbert, AZ
8. Surprise, AZ
9. Frisco, TX
10. Glendale, CA

* List of 33 largest cities does not include Chicago, because Chicago does not tabulate rape statistics in conformity
with the UCR program. If cities of 500,000+ population were ranked on the remaining crimes (excluding rape),
Chicago would have the 6th highest crime rating, below Philadelphia and Washington, DC, but above Indianapolis
and Milwaukee.

WHAT'S ODD IS THAT YOU HAVE A BUNCH OF PAID POSTERS ON OTHER SITES SUCH AS "URBAN PLANET", "CITY-DATA", AND OF ALL PLACES LIKE "YELP" SPENDING TIME TRYING TO LIE ABOUT THE STATUS OF MEMPHIS AS SOME SORT OF GREAT PLACE IN WHICH TO LIVE AND PROSPER, WHICH IS A JOKE. THE CITY IS ALSO ONE OF THE MOST OBESE CITIES IN THE NATION, ONE LOOK AT SOME OF THE LEADING LOUDMOUTH POSTERS ON "YELP" CAN TELL YOU THEY ARE EATING TOO MUCH LOUSY MEXICAN FOOD AND CRAP BOBBIE-Q. ANOTHER SITE,'SMART CITY MEMPHIS' IS ALSO A LAUGH ABOUT URBAN PLANNING AND PROBLEM SOLVING IN MEMPHIS - EVEN THE SITE IS RUN BY A PAST FELON
Chicago Resident

Lombard, IL

#82 May 10, 2013
Memphis is full of it wrote:
Hey Memphis, if your a Doctor, why are you using all caps and why can't you spell and put sentences together right? Oh, I see, you went to medical school in Africa...The medicine man of the local tribe must have taught you. Notice he said the WANT TO EAST HIGH SCHOOL instead of WENT.... You idiot, your on welfare just like the rest of you. If your a doctor, then I am Elvis, you liver lip biotch
Wow.. Amazing how racism thrives in 2013.
Chicago Resident

Lombard, IL

#83 May 10, 2013
Clearly none of you ignorant rednecks know anything about Black people or American history. Clearly. I will just say, you may leave America if you are that bothered. We've been here 400 years, and still here. You won't break or define us. Why don't you go back to school, or better yet to church, so you can ask for forgiveness for being you.
Chicago Resident

Lombard, IL

#84 May 10, 2013
An for Miserable up there. To show your data is "made up" Actually, Naperville, IL is one of the safest places in America. For the sake of America, educate yourself. We (Americans) have enough enemies out there than to be fighting each other and pointing the finger at each other. Your enemy is in North Korea, or in some bunker in Istanbul. Dummies.

http://www.infoplease.com/us/cities/safest-da...
Hey Chicago resident

Memphis, TN

#85 May 11, 2013
What do you mean we don't know anything about blacks? That's BS..........Blacks are most of the trouble in the US..........They are stupid, ignorant people who are the arm pit of the US and a drain on society ...Prisons and County jails are 90% black..........Most of your rapes, killings, drug problems and more are because of blacks, so stick your comments up your watermelon, friend chicken eating ass
TexasShooter

Bradenton, FL

#86 May 15, 2013
whoa..Memphis is an awful place - just read the ignorance and hatred spilled here
Wow

Southaven, MS

#87 May 16, 2013
As with all minorities yall are letting the bad apples represent the whole, just like we did with the Irish, Italians, Russians, Mexicans etc etc and its the same thing yall will do when the next wave of people come. Blacks make up about 11% of the US population, do they account for every crime in the country? Hell no and not by a long shot either. I could go on for day but theres no point, you racist wont budge. By the way im white.
big bad john

Erin, TN

#88 May 16, 2013
You need to get your ugly ass out of memphis now, and quit talking about it before you make me mad, and that wouldn't be a good thing to. SO HIT THE ROAD JACK AND DONT COME BACK NO MORE, NO MORE. We will miss you but it will be a damn good miss. we are getting just what we want, we got all the whites on the run. RUN,RUN, AND NEVER COME BACK, now you know how the indians felt when you all had they on the run. WE GOT SOUL, AND WE ARE SUPER BAD!! but just remember whereever you go, look over your shoulders and we will be there too, we are on the move. so again RUN, RUN. WE ARE AT THE POINT OF NO RETURN AND WE ARE NOT TURNING BACK, so get your fat heels to clicking you chicken shit. by the way what ever happened to WHITE HAVEN, DOESN'T EXIST any more right. told you we are on the move. do you need me to take you there??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Memphis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr Wheelz 20,703
Local attorney 20 hr ATF 9
Troll Bridge (Mar '11) Sun BackStreets 6,611
News TVA Wells Dec 2 pablo 1
Do you know what happened to Wendy Welborn in M... (Jan '16) Dec 1 anon 5
Memphis Mafia Controls Memphis Businesses (Mar '09) Nov 30 Not true 14
John Pall, steve Jamison Or steve Wild?!! Nov 27 Eyesandears 1

Memphis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Memphis Mortgages