faith baptist church; bartlett fire department; reese wagner

Full story: WREG

A 10 year old Bartlett boy is still in critical condition after falling through an icy pond.
Comments
1 - 13 of 13 Comments Last updated Jan 11, 2010
Kimmi

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2010

I hope the boy lives through this. It is a terrible thing to happen to anyone. I am still praying for the child, his family and his friends. I know it is going to be just almost as hard for his friends as it is his family.
friend

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2010

The fireman didn't fall into the pond. He had rope around him and was trying to rescue the boy.
GOD loves

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2010

I pray that this young man makes it.He has so much to live for.My GOD bless his family and friends.
animallover

Hernando, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2010

praying for reese & his family. people need to leave the negative comments off of here and just PRAY
Amen

Wildwood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2010

My thoughts and prayers are with you Reese, Rebecca, Family and Friends! Come on Reese pull through, get that body temp up and get better, a full recovery and have a story to tell your grandkids, you can do it! Reese I'm thinking of you, you can do it!!!!!
I Am Gaga

Bolivar, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2010

Amen wrote:
My thoughts and prayers are with you Reese, Rebecca, Family and Friends! Come on Reese pull through, get that body temp up and get better, a full recovery and have a story to tell your grandkids, you can do it! Reese I'm thinking of you, you can do it!!!!!
I saw ur comment and wanted to tell u abt a page on Facebook we have created for Reese called "PRAY FOR REESE WAGNER". As of right now, there are over 5,000 members from all over the country :) Not sure if that's something you'd be interested in, but just wanted to share it with you. I am a friend of the family....
Cindy Herman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2010

Dear Wagner Family... Just wanted you to know that I'm praying for you and my heart goes out to all of you. I can't even imagine what you're going through right now, but I know that God is in control. He has a perfect plan and purpose for each one of you and He loves you. I pray that you will feel God's Presence and He will fill you with peace and comfort during this difficult time. Also, I pray that God will heal Reese completely. God Bless You and Take Care!
ploy

Cordova, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2010

Praying for y'all! We can only pray now that God will handle the situation in the best way possible, even if it means losing Reese from this world to the glorious next. Y'all have such a loving church and community. God bless
lorrie

Pontotoc, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2010

single mother of 3 boys my youngest 10 i know you cant watch everything they do 24/7. boys will be boys. my prayers to this child and his parents. Bless his Holy Name!!!
Pat Wampler

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2010

I am a Mother that know's what you are going throuh. My 11 year old son Gary Lynn also fell through ice on January 16th, 25 years ago. So all my prayers and hopes are with you and your family. I know you are going through a rough time so keep praying and hold on to your faith and hope!!! God Bless you.
Kathy Moore

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2010

My heart goes out to the family. Reese is in my prayers. I also thank god for the person/persons responsible for his rescue. God bless you all....
Stephanie

Ripley, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2010

Our prayers are with the boy. I hope he fully recovers.

Since: Jan 10

Walls, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2010

Thoughts and prayers go out to Reese and his family...I will look for the Facebook page and add it to mine.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Memphis Forum right now

Search the Memphis Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 11 min Vet 140,812
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 49 min Zeke 8,946
Moving back to Memphis :) Safe/inexpensive apar... (Nov '12) 4 hr Pop 17
Memphis Night Life 80s (Jun '11) 5 hr LisaThatsWho 71
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 10 hr Samuel 18,546
Gee why are people leaving memphis? (Jun '09) Thu Felix The Cat 150
Murder back in the 70s (Jul '07) Thu Unknown 182
•••
•••
•••
Memphis Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Memphis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000