Big LEASTT!t!!
Interesting

Knoxville, TN

#1 Nov 19, 2012
With Maryland and Rutgers going to the Big 10, it's only certain that the ACC will pluck UCONN, and or Louisville too. This was Memphis' main reason, was to be back with their rivals. It just almost seems pointless now, other then getting a new jumbo tron. I know there's more to the story, but as A TIGER, don't you feel slighted that the Big East waited until it was practically dead, to invite MEMPHIS?? In this case, it could be a tough couple of months until we see who else leave the Big East once again

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#2 Nov 20, 2012
UT is da bomb in football...
Interesting

Knoxville, TN

#3 Nov 20, 2012
BadLarry wrote:
UT is da bomb in football...
Hey dousche? I actually support the Tigers. Glad to see Fuente is turning things around. Why would assume I'm a Tennessee fan, because it says I'm from Knoxville. Well, I'm here for school, and I do love the Vols, but I'm from Memphis, and that's my hometown team. So, unless you have any actual thoughts on what's going on in the landscape of college athletics, I suggest you shut the fuck up, or when I come back to Memphis for Thanksgiving tomorrow, I'll find you and then beat your ass..

And before you try and get all defensive, you're the one who started being a sadistic kiss ass cum chugger with your sarcastic statement. FACE BITCH

Location hidden

#4 Nov 20, 2012
You spelled douche wrong, dummy. Pay more attention in class. I guarantee you have never beaten anybody's ass in your entire life. I also guarantee you will be unemployed after you leave UT. Here's a funny thought I had about UT after I heard the song "Rocky Top" while watching UT get their asses beat a few weeks ago: There aren't any telephone bills in rocky top - because they're uncivilized. You go to a sh!tty hillbilly white trash school, dude.
Interesting

Knoxville, TN

#5 Nov 20, 2012
What are you talking about. What does have to do with The Big East falling apart. Apparently, Boise is thinking about staying in the Mountain West now. I was looking for feedback on what the feeling is if Louisville bolts. I ask because this, to me, was Memphis' mmain reason to go to the Big East. It's their biggest rival.
Dude, are you really that big of a tool? Hide your location you pussy. I don't care! Are you really calling UT a shitty school. Have you looked at the Forbes and U.S. top college ranks. In comparison to UNC and USC, Tennessee is a hillbilly school. But, it's one of the top in the south, so why do you hate uT so much?

Plus, I will beat your ass. You asked for it with your idiotic statements. You are obviously looking for a fight, so you have one. Be a pussy and call me one, but that won't save you from getting a pounding. Where do you want to meet up to do this thing. Name the place and time, I'll be in the "dirty dime" in the afternoon tomorrow.

Did I mention I'm a huge Memphis fan too?? I guess that doesn't matter since it says I'm in Knoxville. If it didn't, would you have made such fucking ridiculous comments. I'm guessing NO

Location hidden

#7 Nov 20, 2012
Yes, UT is a sh!tty school because uncivilized and unsophisticated people go there. You are a prime example of that. I'm sorry that you were not afforded a fair shot at a successful life. It's not your fault that you had the misfortune of coming out of your inbred wh0re of a mother's sloppy (um dumpster.:(
Interesting

Knoxville, TN

#9 Nov 20, 2012
Have you ever been to Knoxville? Far from uncivilized here. It's actually the fastes growing area in the state. So whatever preconceived notions you had that might have been relevant prior to Prohibition, they aren't now. You must like living in the past?? Are you the type that wishes black people were still in chains?? I bet you are, you bigot racist
Interesting

Knoxville, TN

#10 Nov 20, 2012
Oh, and I type fast, so if I misspell a word, you know what, it doesn't matter. You have SERIOUS issues. How's living at home in your trailer?? hjahhaha

Either way, stop being a tool!! If your profile pic is of Larry David, then that's badass, but he doesn't deserve to have a fag like you representing him

Curb that with you're hated Enthusiasm

Location hidden

#11 Nov 20, 2012
I type fast and don't misspell, so I'm better than you in yet another regard. You're entitled to your white trash opinions, but I propose that you are the one with serious issues. This evidenced by your response to my post which simply stated, "UT is da bomb in football..." Look at your response to that and see if you can determine who the one with issues is. You're full of anger and hatred, dude. I don't live in a trailer, but even if I did, that would be better than living in your parents' house, which is where you are destined to live out the rest of your miserable existence.
Interesting

Knoxville, TN

#12 Nov 20, 2012
No, why would you say that just because it says I'm in Knoxville. YOu don't know I'm a Vols fan, so the comment is unwarranted. All I want is some opinions on the Big East. We were so excited the Tigers got in back during February, but now it looks just like the old CUSA, circa 2004. I'm not being negative, I'm generally concerned as far as the money they hoped a new tv deal would bring, but probably won't now. Just because you hide your location, doesn't make you some intellectual champion. I was looking for discussion on MEMPHIS TIGERS. SO why did you mention the VOLS!! Boom, roasted?? Dig yourself out of that with some other irrational response. GOOD DAY!!
Interesting

Knoxville, TN

#13 Nov 20, 2012
BadLarry wrote:
Yes, UT is a sh!tty school because uncivilized and unsophisticated people go there. You are a prime example of that. I'm sorry that you were not afforded a fair shot at a successful life. It's not your fault that you had the misfortune of coming out of your inbred wh0re of a mother's sloppy (um dumpster.:(
You've been proven wrong there. Any other lies you have for me this evening?
Interesting

Knoxville, TN

#14 Nov 20, 2012
Where are the unsophisticated people?? I want to know. UT has turned into a hipster university you "out of the loop" fuck. Personally, I hate hipsters, but you have no clue what you're talking about the CSA for the Greater Knoxville area is over 1 million people, so that's small??? It's the second biggest city in the Appalachian Mountains behind Pittsburgh, so there's more shit you can make any comebacks to.

I'm not trying to piss you off, but you started it, whether you admit it or not. I just want to talk about the Tigers options, going forward, should more shit hit the fan. So, how am I the instigator TROLL?
Interesting

Knoxville, TN

#16 Nov 21, 2012
Once again, you've been very insightful about the latest conference expansion. I'm glad you made your presence known, hahaha. I'm unstable, but you're the one who continues this? And you called me a bitch, so obviously you are frustrated yourself. I don't care who started what, but if you don't have anything to say about why I started this forum, then just go away, since you're the self proclaimed "Da MAN"
Interesting

Knoxville, TN

#17 Nov 21, 2012
I still don't get how you get off being a tool, and trying to say I have some kind of mental issue. I think you have some kind of lack of human interaction in your life. Glad to help you get your fill and I can't thank you enough for your insightful words on the Big East turmoil. Do you even know the Big East is? I'm guessing NO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Memphis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Troll Bridge (Mar '11) 18 hr BackStreets 6,611
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 23 hr south amboy 20,699
Local attorney Sat Stupid 7
News TVA Wells Dec 2 pablo 1
Do you know what happened to Wendy Welborn in M... (Jan '16) Dec 1 anon 5
Memphis Mafia Controls Memphis Businesses (Mar '09) Nov 30 Not true 14
John Pall, steve Jamison Or steve Wild?!! Nov 27 Eyesandears 1

Memphis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Memphis Mortgages