Contact Us

Full story: WREG

WREG News Channel 3 is on your side. WREG-TV 803 Channel 3 Drive Memphis, Tennessee 38103 Main number - 543-2333 To call in a news tip dial 543-2111 or dial *3 on your Verizon phone.
Comments
1 - 20 of 43 Comments Last updated Mar 20, 2010
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Ray Wojcik

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2010

The defensiveness about the Forbes #3 ranking of Memphis is why nothing can ever improve. Memphians are some of the most thin skinned people on the planet. Crime is real, Willie and his appointees were awful and the race card is played every other minute by some one to hide something. Please don't add to it with your "on air pandering" comments.
Marianne Cario

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2010

I failed to write down information given on your news program regarding a new (experimental) eye surgery which effectively "turns back the clock" , returning vision to what it was years earlier. I can't remember the contact information given to inquire about the proceedure.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.
Raven Goodrich

Little Elm, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2010

Judged:

Thought you might want to check this out…

Yesterday Dr. Ben Burris, of Jonesboro, Ark., attended the Presidential Town Hall Meeting at Green Valley High School in Henderson, Nevada. Dr. Burris was in town for the 2010 Ortho2 Users Group Meeting in Las Vegas. Dr. Burris got a chance to ask President Barack Obama about his vision for how dentistry fits in with the larger framework for health care reform. The president then expressed his hopes to include dental care in the health care reform that is being proposed, especially for children. We are so excited that Dr. Burris got a chance to talk with the president; he was even able to make President Obama laugh!

See the video at http://www.c-spanarchives.org/program/ID/2198...
Robert Stephenson

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2010

I hope and pray this President can get the healthcare plan passed and all the party`s will understand this country is in worse shape than it was in my grandparents days here alive and now I am in my grand dad place but with only 2 children to finish raising alone after their mother died at the hospital she worked at Baptist Desoto Hospital.
I have been a warehouse manager/Distribution Manager for over 17 years without A college Degree but knew what to do in every case and now cannot find anything. Drop the party lines and get the job done. The report that the media is putting out to the public is all lies. This country is not having a boost in hiring markets any where just a lot of soft steps to make the public to feel better. and it is not a black and white issue is a a person doing whatever they may find to support their family
Kathy - Local Traffic

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2010

I will be attend college in March what is the best and fastest way to travel to 40th st and Van Buren. I will starting at 67th Ave and Bell Rd. at 7:00 - 7:15. I goal is to arrive at the college at 8:15 am. Map Quest does not consider real time traffic. Thank you for your help in advance.

Thank You,
Kathy McLaughlin
Jasmine

Cordova, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2010

Do to the closing of the Shelby Drive DMV, other DMV's are getting more crowded. Trying get a license renewed, around 1:00 the Summer DMV turned everyone around at the door! They claimed they had too many people to service so they were closing early!!! I asked the officer the hours of the facility, which was posted on the door 8:00 am to 4:30pm! They were still unable to assist needs. The same actions went at the Walnut Grove location! People have jobs and other activities to attend to! "Come back tomorrow," is not an option for some people! if they closed the Shelby Drive DMV then the other locations need to assist costumers until closing hours.
Katina

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2010

HI,
I am a citizen of memphis and I wanted to know if their was any kind of way that a mother that has lost her job. Can get some help with property taxes. They only want to help you if you are 65 years of age. I feel this in not fair to people or citizens that are younger.
Cindy lester

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2010

Judged:

I would just like to thank Richard Ransom and news channel three for there pass it on tuesday. I was so shocked that I really didn't know what to say. My husband has been sick going on seven months. For the first three months the pain were severe. It has got better but he will never be the same. Having RA is a sad thing. Sometimes I have to put his socks on for him...One morning he just woke up and started hurting..People look at him and can't see anything wrong...I see the pain in his eyes and sometimes he can't even get out of bed. But my husband Joel Lester very rarely complains and always laughs...I know he rather be at work then staying home but God does have plans and you accept it and do what you can do...God Bless everyone of you..Thank-you so much..What a surprise!!!! Cindy Lester
luke fincham

Germantown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2010

Judged:

I have couple lovely stories to do with the floods from Hurricane Dennis is 2005. Where a new business got flooded and I had to fork out over $100,000 from my pocket. And this new business never had a chance to take off. Then due to this flood we have struggled to pay back flood money and the mortgage. And lover last two years have tried for loan modifications, and you have to hear the answers I have been given. First not enough income.. Then I have too much equity in my home. Then when they agreed on a payment I sent that in and it was held in suspense account. As the idiots never notated there agreement, so then I was sent to loss mitigation and my credit score has gone from 820 to 620. I applied for the Obama plan not to lose home it was declined. then they said they would try something within the bank, but then when they realized they had messed up their original agreement and posted funds to suspense account they corrected it all and contacted credit bureau to fix my score, but that now made me current and now they cannot do a loan modification within bank, and they will not now look at the original request with the government. All an absolute run around and crock of .......... Let me know f you want to hear it verbally. Oh it is Regions Mortgage
Cheers
West Memphis 3 evidence

South Hadley, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2010

The West Memphis 3 case included a confession from one of those convicted, physical evidence including a knife and clothing fibers, Echols was seen in muddy clothes near the crime scene and Echols and Baldwin both told others that they had committed the crimes. http://bit.ly/cOT2ft

Jessie Lloyd MISSKELLEY, Jr. v. STATE of Arkansas CR 94-848 S.W.2d Supreme Court of Arkansas
Damien Echols was observed near the crime scene at 9:30 p.m. on May 5. He was wearing black pants and a black shirt and his clothes were muddy. A witness testified that she had attended a satanic cult meeting with Echols and the appellant. Steven Byers's mother testified that, approximately two months before the murders, her son told her that a man dressed all in black had taken his picture. There was evidence that Baldwin owned a shirt and boots of the type described by the appellant. Finally, a witness from the State Crime Lab testified that she found fibers on the victims' clothing which were microscopically similar to items in the Baldwin and Echols residences.
Chris Blakeslee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2010

Recently troops in Iraq asked Starbucks for coffee samples. I sent an e-mail to George, Starbucks refused to send them samples because they DON'T support the War or the MILITARY TROOPS serving in IRAQ. Please air this and include it in the printed Press.
Thank you
ron-bales

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2010

ripley ten. high school, another teacher sleeping with students?
Dave

West Memphis, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2010

I am really disappointed that you would allow your newscast to be a forum for convicted murderers. What you people seem to have forgotten is the REAL West Memphis 3: the three young lives that were ended. It infuriates me that celebrities who have little or no idea about what happened in those woods jump on what they think is a popular bandwagon and try to make these convicts look like the victims. It must be a very slow news day if you have to resort to bringing nauseating stories to the airwaves. I will NOT be watching News Channel 3 anytime soon, if ever again.
Lacy E Holly

Newark, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2010

Melissa,
Knew you at LU. Have talented daughter taking gap year b/t HS and college. Interested in paid or unpaid internships in journalism, especially broadcast journalism, b/t June 2010, June 2011. Have prompted her to contact LU alum. Hope you can give her access to decision makers or make suggestions.
Lacy Holly
dzeek

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2010

cash call always busy no one wins
skyblue

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2010

Tha story about the teenager that is bleeding from his eyes and now his mouth there is one disease that fits this sympton hemorhagic fever or the ebola virus they need get on top of that quick that virus is highly contagious look it up on the inernet!
Ray

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2010

John Ford should not receive any on air appearance/interview. This is not news nor helpful to any viewer. Enough with the Ford's and Willie.
JOHN

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2010

Who gives a damn about John Ford's personal life and any problems he has incurred before and since his interment -- he is put away so let the crook enjoy it - don't waste our time --- actually your station makes me sick with its sensationalism --instead of all the good dirt that can be dug up you give your attention to this garbage ----------

JOHN
Adrian Wutzke

Olive Branch, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2010

Is there any way I can watch an episode that i missed? the 5:00pm show is the one i missed.
Suzann

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2010

Judged:

I live in Corinth Ms and we have a problem around here.I live in the county and there is alot of animal cruelty going on!The sheriff office does what they can but it is really nothing!!! We're talking horses and dogs that have little or no protection from the weather down to puppy farms.We have an animal shelter but they say that they are not equipped to handle live stock.I was wondering what it would take to get this into the public eye?!! Hope you can help!
God Bless.
Suzann Stephens

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

25 Users are viewing the Memphis Forum right now

Search the Memphis Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 7 min ORIGINAL WILLARD 141,145
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 1 hr Zeke 8,961
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 2 hr Sam The Man 8,589
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr Fitus T Bluster 18,579
beware buying compters at wal mart 5 hr Brainiac 3
Where is Kenneth Glover Sun Meme 1
Gee why are people leaving memphis? (Jun '09) Sun The Rogue 152
•••
•••
•••
•••

Memphis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••