Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns

Oct 4, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Corner

Imagine your home catches fire but the local fire department won't respond, then watches it burn.

Comments (Page 2,778)

Showing posts 55,541 - 55,560 of58,242
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Mike

Amsterdam, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
From news tonight,you are most likely correct.I don't buy them but strictly for weight control,not because they are not delicious.A luxury I can't indulge in.But I'm for others enjoying them.
Unions are just like the government completely out of control.

“Not Worth Arguing About”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

The funniest post I've seen so far is the lady who plans to make her own if Twinkies goes out of business. The Betty Crocker of the universe!
homeowner

Clover, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

ii was on tge radio that many companies are looking at bying hostess and going to buy the name and recipes and all so it will basically be the same

“Not Worth Arguing About”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

That will take the pressure off Miss Betty Crocker. I can't even make biscuits as good as Hardee's.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

elle1 wrote:
The funniest post I've seen so far is the lady who plans to make her own if Twinkies goes out of business. The Betty Crocker of the universe!
I don't know , elle, they sounded pretty good to me ...and you can tweek the recipe to make them Low-fat and healthier.
Almost everything is better when you make it at home.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

elle1 wrote:
That will take the pressure off Miss Betty Crocker. I can't even make biscuits as good as Hardee's.
I'll bet you could, it just takes alittle practice and alot of trial and error.
I don't do it much anymore because I don't have anybody to enjoy it, but I used to. It doesn't seem like work, when you're doing it for People you love.:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

homeowner wrote:
ii was on tge radio that many companies are looking at bying hostess and going to buy the name and recipes and all so it will basically be the same
I read a News Article, yesterday, that said Hostess was moving to Mexico and going right back into business.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

I feel aorry for ya lmao wrote:
<quoted text> Your posting bs from Match? Lol, sucks to be your sorry ass self lol
I thought it was very good advice, no matter where it came from. Too bad that you don't "get it", it's your loss!
Melvin

Hungary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I read a News Article, yesterday, that said Hostess was moving to Mexico and going right back into business.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/ab rambrown/2012/11/16/next-twink ie-maker-will-a-mexican-billio naire-family-buy-hostess-orpha ned-brands/
Melvin

Hungary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

“DaJudge's Rulings Are Final”

Since: Sep 10

Proud to be a Troll

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

I read somewhere that Little Debbie was thinking of buying Hostess. But for those who can't wait, someone is selling them for $150 on eBay.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know , elle, they sounded pretty good to me ...and you can tweek the recipe to make them Low-fat and healthier.
Almost everything is better when you make it at home.
One thing I have learned from past experience is that "Low Fat' or Fat Free" Means low taste or taste free. These recipes rarely work when you start "tweaking" on them. They just do not taste the same.
Athens Resident

Athens, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

So about this pay to spray has anything changed or do they still let houses burn while the fire department watch?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Melvin wrote:
10 Tips For Picking Up Women By: Yak the Spy
Whether looking for a wife or just a date for the night or some gal just to pay for dinner, men often need tips for picking up women. Simply going on trial and error can lead a man to miss out on Miss Right, so never go out unprepared. Put away your bad habits and pick up some new tricks before heading out on the prowl.
Dress appropriately. One of the first tips for picking up women that men often disregard is dressing appropriately for the given situation. Wearing a suit to a baseball game or jeans to a semi-formal or formal event are sure to keep women at bay. Consider where you are going before selecting your outfit.
Dress neatly. Women are not attracted to men who look like fixer-uppers. Take this tip for picking up women and wear neatly prepared clothes. Press your shirt and pants and assure they fit properly.
Wear accessories. One of the easy tips for picking up women is to wear accessories with your outfit. Put on a watch for casual attire or add cuff links and tie pins for more formal wear. Women love jewelry and these touches will tell her that you share that love. Some women are turner on by tool belts and battery powered power tools so slide that into your conversation if possible.
Style your hair if you have any. Tips for picking up women should always mention one of the first noticed aspects on a man: his hair. Assure you have a good hair cut and use a bit of product. This gives the woman the idea that you care about your appearance. Also make sure you clip your nose and ear hair.
Watch your beer smell. Smell is a powerful tool in the tips for picking up women. Bathe, use deodorant and apply a small amount of cologne. Along with other tips for picking up women, put a touch of cologne on the list.
Pay attention to your shoes. One of the tips for picking up women that gets ignored the most is wearing proper shoes. Men dress up, do their hair and put on the first pair of shoes out of the closet. Take a moment before going out to match your shoes and clean them if needed.
Prepare an opening line. Practice an opening line at home in front of the mirror prior to going out on the hunt. Tips for picking up women include the practice of pronunciation to show your knowledge of the language. Avoid making your opening line a joke or corny one-liner of any type. Choose an introduction of yourself or a compliment for the lady.
Be confident. Tips for picking up women include advice on your confidence level. Always be confident in yourself. Women are not typically attracted to shy or unsure males.
Leave your ego at home. Amongst the tips for picking up women is the recognition of confidence verses arrogance. Arrogance, or the display of superiority, is a turn-off to women.
Watch your language. Possibly the most important of tips for picking up women is watching your tongue. Vulgar or suggestive speech are a turn-off for women. Mentions of sex or sexual behavior during the introduction process typically will leave you standing alone, never try to get a grab or a quickie on the first date.
Actually, this is very good advice. I've seen some Men like this & they always caught my eye right off the bat.
Pamela Guy

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Pamela Guy is spreading rumors that she's pregnant at 52.... Is this really true???? Seriously at 52????
whatafux

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>One thing I have learned from past experience is that "Low Fat' or Fat Free" Means low taste or taste free. These recipes rarely work when you start "tweaking" on them. They just do not taste the same.
Does that go for the gay truckers also? If they are fat its more filing? If they are skinny ??? I am should you can answer me this.
whatafux

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Lordy wrote:
Too CHEAP to pay for fire protection. Guess what happens.
Your knee-caps get broke. LMAO
toadman

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

youtube.com/watch... non virgin rant absolutely here,,I cant beleive they actually stood and watch the house burn,,,what down?

Yep LOL complete
Iron Pipe

Czech Republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

whatafux wrote:
<quoted text> Your knee-caps get broke. LMAO
Not by you
bobo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

let it burn!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 55,541 - 55,560 of58,242
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Memphis Forum right now

Search the Memphis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 22 min Samuel 17,788
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 1 hr BOiaF 123,932
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) Sun C Clark 8,463
memphis in may Sat myfav 1
Where is Joyce Peterson? Sat Guest 1
Jim Keras Nissan Fri he hit on my wife 2
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) Apr 18 bob 8,500
•••
•••
•••
Memphis Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Memphis Jobs