Linda Wodley

Pinson, TN

#1 Aug 11, 2012
Linda Woodley and her gang of thirvers are at it again ripping off innocent home owners of their homes and property. She forges a quit claim deed to get the home and resales it fast for a bigger amount of money. It is har to stop her because Mphs Police believe her forged document is true. She is a pro scam artist and liar. She is believable to poor home owners that are lonely and want a friend. She is no friend and will steal you blind. remember her name. She is all over Memphis. BEWARE
Linda Wodley

Pinson, TN

#2 Aug 12, 2012
This is the same Linda Woodley that took advantage of my greiving sister in law Joy Hopper whose hudband Donald W. hopper passed away last October. We believe she scans obituaries and find these greiving widows to steal from them. Woodley is 55 yrs old about 5'9'' long black wig and is afro-american. Her drivers licenese have been revolked. She is driving a tan Crysler and she drives fast. Watch out for this criminal. She has other alisis....Idrix x is a partner of hers. Please report her to the Mphs Police dept. Her daughter Meese Lives in Frazier and Woodley can be seen there. She is a known felon and steals belongings from homes.
Linda Wodley

Pinson, TN

#3 Aug 12, 2012
I reecognize her name...she tried to scam my old 82 yr old widowed Auntie out of her home she had owned since 1939. Auntie was alone and lonley when Woodley befriended her. Luckily her home was in trust and could not be transfered no matter what. Woodley tried everything even going to the bank. When the Police in Memphis arrested her she gave up but had lots of lies as to why she was helping my Aunt lola. Please be wear she has partners...one is Idris a and her daughters who steal from deportment stores. Please call Memphis police if you run into these people.
Linda Wodley

Pinson, TN

#4 Aug 12, 2012
Linda Wodley wrote:
This is the same Linda Woodley that took advantage of my greiving sister in law Joy Hopper whose hudband Donald W. hopper passed away last October. We believe she scans obituaries and find these greiving widows to steal from them. Woodley is 55 yrs old about 5'9'' long black wig and is afro-american. Her drivers licenese have been revolked. She is driving a tan Crysler and she drives fast. Watch out for this criminal. She has other alisis....Idrix x is a partner of hers. Please report her to the Mphs Police dept. Her daughter Meese Lives in Frazier and Woodley can be seen there. She is a known felon and steals belongings from homes.
She has a police record and carries a gun.
Safe

Mountain Home, AR

#5 Aug 12, 2012
What are the safest areas in Memphis to live
Linda Wodley

Pinson, TN

#6 Aug 13, 2012
Linda Woodley not being able to drive her new leased can because of suspended license and her red ford Mustang has been reposessed has left Woodley and her daughter Meesee grounded with no transportation. This doesn't stop her wrong doing at 1474 Patterson. The house takes from an innocent widow has now been emptied and belonging put on the street. Anyone who tried to retrieve these things for the widow is arrested by Woodly. Although she no longer owns the house. She sold it July 20, 2012 to a felon Idris X yes, you heard me...his mug shot is on line. So Woodley has no right to have any one arrested. She is trespassing herself. The carpet is 2 yrs old yet she tore it out. There is a cil law suit in progress. If you know the where about of this person. Please notify Memphis Police Dept.
Linda Wodley

Pinson, TN

#7 Aug 13, 2012
Safe wrote:
In my opinion there is no place safe to live in Memphis. Crooks will find you no matter where you go. They are slick talkers and i would trust any one. It is sad yet true. I believe Woodley is a group of people working together. They do not work. Instead they draw welfare with food stamps. It is evil and hateful. She lies about everything. She roams around hustling and stealing name brand clothes to sell. How she gets away with this is beyond me. Woodley and her gang have made a shambles out of our family. We are miserable. If you know of this person Please report her where abouts to Mphs Police Dept.
Linda Wodley

Pinson, TN

#8 Aug 17, 2012
Linda Woodley has said in the past that she will find property that is scammable where she looks. She is ful of self and love for self. God will bring her down with a bang in his own timing. Her chances must be thin by now. Donald W. Hopper's house is evidence of what she is capable of....address 1474 Patterson Mphs, Tn, 38111....East Mphs off Kimball...Hi family has owned this home since 1955. It is no secret. All the neighbors know. Kevin Patterson is the attorney that is probating this case and he is serious.
hicdebyu9wr76

Fair Bluff, NC

#9 Aug 17, 2012
well , i don't have to worry much BECAUSE IN 144 MILES A F&%$#*G WAY AND EVEN SHE DID SHOW UP I WOULD RUN HER @$$ OFF BECAUSE SHE WOULD BE TRESPASSING
Linda Woodley

Pinson, TN

#10 Aug 21, 2012
The house owned by Donald W. Hopper at 1474 Patterson is not for rent...it is probate...It cannot be rented at this time. Idres X is wrong. He cannot rent this property because he does not own it. Please repost this....1474 Pattterson is not for sale or rent....
To Linda Woodley et al

Pinson, TN

#11 Aug 24, 2012
Putting my precious belongings on the curb and in the trash was a horrible thing to do......Andre Hobbs AKA Idris X....and in the garbage....my family and I never has a chance to come pick up anything...You could have called my sister r suster in law. What a low down thing to do....These things didn't belong to you ar Woodley....you have stollen my property and I want it back......This is so low down....every time My sister in law asked Woodley if she could pick up my things she said she would have her arrested....I am still inthe hospital...by the time I get out the civil law suit will be ready for court.....You low down human so called being...u r no business man....you are a theif......there r no decent words for you....get a life and get out of mine.....May your fair be seal as to your behavior.....and your God fully take posession of your transgressions......Mr.X or Mr, Hobbs who ever you are....Karma to you
To Linda Woodley et al

Pinson, TN

#12 Aug 27, 2012
Home not for rent or sale 1474 Patterson.....not for rent
Jack

Hughes, AR

#13 Aug 27, 2012
Safe wrote:
No where. I would suggest living far away from memphis and commuting there for work if and at all possible. It may be a pain in the as,s but trust me it may save your life otherwise.
To Linda Woodley et al

Pinson, TN

#14 Aug 30, 2012
Hello Memphis ...I am the LINDA G WOODLEY EVERYONE ON PATTERSON ST ....I AM A THIEF......I WILL TAKE EVERYTHING YOU OWN.......I ALREADY TOOK FROM JOY LEE MCCLAIN HOPPER.........
Linda Wodley

Stanton, TN

#15 Sep 28, 2012
Looking for a friend I am your gal...I love stupid friends...I steal from them because they r so stupid....give me a call .....I am always available to assist you in what ever you need.....I need money and a place to live.....thanks...
Joy L M Hopper

Pinson, TN

#16 Dec 16, 2012
She will not get away with this...Linda Woodley and her drug selling brother Idris X AKA Andre"Wilks.....they steal from anyone they can and live off others....what are we to do as a group of citizens getting older and not wise to guns...we all need to band together and help each other....Especially here in Mphs.....Call the Mphs Police Dept.......
Joy Hopper

Arlington, TN

#18 Feb 11, 2013
Ires X is a crook and steals property with his crooked attorney.....they will be punished for all the problems and sterling and drug trafficking at 1474 Patterson....watch out....they r coming after you....
Joy Hopper

Cordova, TN

#19 May 11, 2013
To Linda Woodley et al wrote:
Putting my precious belongings on the curb and in the trash was a horrible thing to do......Andre Hobbs AKA Idris X....and in the garbage....my family and I never has a chance to come pick up anything...You could have called my sister r suster in law. What a low down thing to do....These things didn't belong to you ar Woodley....you have stollen my property and I want it back......This is so low down....every time My sister in law asked Woodley if she could pick up my things she said she would have her arrested....I am still inthe hospital...by the time I get out the civil law suit will be ready for court.....You low down human so called being...u r no business man....you are a theif......there r no decent words for you....get a life and get out of mine.....May your fair be seal as to your behavior.....and your God fully take posession of your transgressions......Mr.X or Mr, Hobbs who ever you are....Karma to you
She will murder anyone who gets in her way.....I am scared of her. She is a thief...going to stores stealing high end clothes.....call police if you know this woman....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Memphis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr WPWW 20,933
Murder back in the 70s (Jul '07) Sat zbatcop 239
Memphis Mafia Controls Memphis Businesses (Mar '09) Sat Jay Rod 17
Amy Speropolous (Mar '16) Mar 24 Guest 11
Review: Diesel Care & Performance (Oct '15) Mar 23 dieseldan99 5
Diet Center (Mar '09) Mar 23 chopper blades 24
Black lives matter (Jul '16) Mar 20 Samuel-7g-Jackson 201

Memphis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Memphis Mortgages