City Alert, Missing Person, Jennifer ...

City Alert, Missing Person, Jennifer Hurt, Memphis Police

There are 13 comments on the WREG story from Jan 15, 2010, titled City Alert, Missing Person, Jennifer Hurt, Memphis Police. In it, WREG reports that:

Jennifer Hurt's family remains baffled. There are still no clues about what happened to the 21 year old mother when she left her job at Fed Ex around 2am last Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WREG.

Josh

Memphis, TN

#1 Jan 15, 2010
I will pray for Jennifer's safe return. Also, I will let my people know the make and model of the car so if they see it they can call the police ASAP.
Josh Moore
EP Security
District Manager
bev

United States

#2 Jan 15, 2010
My prayers will continously be with Jennifer and her family. God protection is everlasting.
Doctor

Milan, TN

#3 Jan 15, 2010
let's keep praying
Brit

Knoxville, TN

#4 Jan 15, 2010
Dear God, Please bring Jennifer safely home to her family. I know that all things are possible in your name. This is really close to me and all I ask for is her safe return.
Cindy S

Collierville, TN

#5 Jan 16, 2010
Jennifer and Joey is like a part of my family. She is a beautiful young lady.I am praying for her safe return home to her love ones. As Christians, we know that prayer can change things.I pray that everyone will continue to pray for Jennifer and her family.
Felicia

Cordova, TN

#6 Jan 16, 2010
I'm praying for the safe return of Ms. Jennifer Hurt with God anything is posible. I hope and pray that the family will have Jennifer where she belongs with her daughter. We must realize that we are not alone. God is powerful, and He is with us through every storm and danger in life. Keep on praying.
Lakeshia Mcgowan-Polk

Collierville, TN

#7 Jan 16, 2010
Our prayers goes out to tha whole family.
Ms Spencer

Tipton, TN

#8 Jan 16, 2010
Plz who ever have jennifer plz let her go hme to her family plz think twice what if you had someone in your family that this happen to you will be sad and miserable so plz let her go hme make the right decision i must kkep her in my prayers i work at FedEx to and its very differcult to get up at the time going to work or frm thats to early i how to be there at 4 i be afraid aghain plz return GOD child hme.
deb

United States

#9 Jan 17, 2010
My prayers go out to the family.
Debo

Millington, TN

#10 Jan 18, 2010
I also work at Fedex and this is bothering a lot of us. Its seems as the media has lost focus on this situation because over the last couple of days there has't been a report or update to what's going on. The Fedex community needs to know what happen to Ms. Hurt and hope she found very soon.
HEY

United States

#11 Feb 2, 2010
has this person been found
HEY

Hendersonville, NC

#12 Feb 3, 2010
has this girl been found?
LPMC

Memphis, TN

#13 Feb 3, 2010
Yes, she was found inside her vehicle in a ravine in Memphis. Police say she probably hit black ice. Continual prayers for the family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Memphis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does Memphis suck? (Nov '10) 18 hr Xyz 296
Need help 18 hr Good cause 1
Our great president Fri Baphomet 15
Does Jerry Lawler dye his hair? Thu Into cool names 3
Looking for a good doctor and clinic please help Jun 22 Nana to Nolan 1
Does God care how he is worshiped? (Feb '10) Jun 21 Baphomet 27
noncustodial parent orthodontic responsibilities (Nov '08) Jun 20 wxchick 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Memphis Mortgages