Memphis City Schools, Gangs, Gang Fig...

Memphis City Schools, Gangs, Gang Fight, Memphis, Education, Gang M...

There are 3 comments on the WREG story from Sep 7, 2010, titled Memphis City Schools, Gangs, Gang Fight, Memphis, Education, Gang M.... In it, WREG reports that:

The police affidavit says a crowd of approximately 150 students in the hallway turned violent and uncontrollable.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WREG.

Tom

United States

#1 Sep 25, 2010
If you are considering coming to Memphis, then I strongly advise you to stay away. If you live in Memphis, then get out as fast as you can anyway you can. It isn't safe in Memphis and the politicians there will continue to make sure that it isn't safe. Stay away for your own safety. I was born, raised and educated in Memphis. I lived there for 25 years. I got out with my life and the lives of my family. Do not listen to politicians and local cheerleaders who want you to believe that everything is just so much better now in Memphis. It isn't. It's worse and getting worse still. Don't go there. It's suicide.
Trazee

Quezon, Philippines

#2 Sep 27, 2010
Memfrica city schools have gang violence, naaahh!!

Maybe they should get one of those famous gangster rappers to go to all of the schools and talk to the children!!

Sounds stupid, doesn't it!!
quinn

Memphis, TN

#4 Sep 28, 2010
will never ever ever ever change , its what they are, its what they do ! they are useless and helpless !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Memphis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 43 min Truth Told 21,268
News Four Local University Presidents to Sign Letter... 23 hr Truth 2
ESPN: Jemele Hill comments Sun Truth 7
Wepfer Marine Sun Dog 7
steve cohen flips out on african american woman Dec 8 Mr Bation 8
WholesaleProperty Dec 7 Matt Foley 2
Ashley patton Dec 7 Guest 1

Memphis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Memphis Mortgages