juvenile crime memphis, donald rivers...

juvenile crime memphis, donald rivers memphis

There are 3 comments on the WREG story from Jan 22, 2010, titled juvenile crime memphis, donald rivers memphis. In it, WREG reports that:

Teens who commit violent crimes in Shelby County won't go to juvenile court, they will be transferred to the jail at 201 Poplar and tried in court as an adult.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WREG.

Tom Jackson

Germantown, TN

#1 Jan 29, 2010
Try them ALL as adults! Society is so fed up with these teenage monsters that we demand it! We need to also be going into these inner city schools and holding mandatory attendance meetings with these kids-- where we bring in prosecutors and cops-- trying to SCARE THEM STRAIGHT.

We need to be holding school meetings for kids in the 7th grade showing them photos of SUPERMAX prisons, and Tennessee jail cells. And telling them about the lunch menu. Tell them about the cold cells in winter and the 80 degrees indoors of summer. Gibbons can feel bad about a teenager getting hard time, and I understand what he says-- but society is so fed up at this point that we want action and not words anyway. These little thugpunks need to see friends going down HARD! Not the revolving door of 201 Poplar!
paul wise

United States

#2 Feb 16, 2010
thaink you for time
paul wise

United States

#3 Feb 16, 2010
thaink you for your thaink

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Memphis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Shiiithole Place Called Memphis 2 hr Trumptanic 116
Does Jerry Lawler dye his hair? 4 hr Jack 9
White Beta wants to serve a black Alpha 14 hr Need a buddy 1
Safest and best hotel in Germantown Fri go4it 3
Alyssa Moore Thu Notbuyingit 1
2 white boys murdered on east Yates last year 1... (Jun '13) Thu Friend 68
Abortion is Wrong Wed Cry for help 1

Memphis Jobs

Personal Finance

Memphis Mortgages