Rock 103, what the hell happened.
IMISS103

Limatola, Italy

#21 Nov 10, 2009
Leslie Wolfe done the mid day show. Don't know what happened to her but she was the hottest chick on the radio!
TuckerMike

United States

#22 Jan 28, 2010
NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOO!!!! JohnBoy and Billy are now on ROCK 103?!?!??.. OH MEMPHIS HOW Y'ALL LET THIS HAPPEN?
woodlanedr

United States

#23 Jan 29, 2010
yeah but they suck anyway

“Have a Day”

Since: Mar 08

Cordova, TN

#24 Jan 29, 2010
woodlanedr wrote:
yeah but they suck anyway
Oh Sheky...you're a laugh a minute.

Cordova, TN

#25 Jan 29, 2010
I haven't heard anything about this. Where did you hear this?
Elvis

Memphis, TN

#26 Apr 15, 2010
I used to have Rock 103 stickers and the walrus (cut out from bumper stickers) pasted all over my motorcycle helmet. I wish I still had that thing in the attic. I was too cool.
EX-MEMPHIAN

Ash Flat, AR

#27 May 6, 2010
abc wrote:
I've been out of the country for a little while so I guess I'm behind on things. Rock 103 was my favorite station. When I left Tim, Bev, and Bad dog were the wake up crew in the mornings. A girl did the noon show, I don't remember her name. Then there was Drake & Zeke in the afternoons and that dumbass Jarman at night. Why did they bust up the wake up crew and where did Bev Hart, Drake & Zeke, and Chris Jarman go? Hell I even miss Jarman.
Yes this is the way it was when i left memphis some years ago .... I moved about 6 hours away in the Arkansas Mountains and i get a morning show on 93.1 here that has Bev on it.
Cris

Memphis, TN

#28 May 7, 2010
Too bad you do not have Sirius XM
stern rules all

United States

#29 May 17, 2010
Spider wrote:
Remember after a major rock concert Rock 103 would play back, in order, all of the songs the main act performed? I believe Red Beard was the night-time DJ during that period.
Wow forgot about that. Remember driving home from a concert back to Arkansas a listening to that.
love d station

United States

#30 May 17, 2010
it is great
theySUCK

United States

#31 May 19, 2010
rock 103 is just another clear channel disaster > why bother with these local idiots when you you can actually listen to decent programming offered on satellite radio worldwide and not get hammered by local jesters ?

satellite rules, screw 103

Since: Mar 10

Arlington, TN

#32 May 19, 2010
theySUCK wrote:
rock 103 is just another clear channel disaster > why bother with these local idiots when you you can actually listen to decent programming offered on satellite radio worldwide and not get hammered by local jesters ?
satellite rules, screw 103
Taking an early lunch in your cube, eh shek?

Get over it already. hahahaha
DeathNote

Anaheim, CA

#33 Jun 10, 2010
And what about the Rock 103 Card Girls? Does anyone know who they were or where they are now? Seems like they were some fine ones for sure. Any pics anywhere?
Captain Redneck

Manila, AR

#34 Jul 29, 2010
The PIG!!!!!
Phillip

Memphis, TN

#35 Oct 14, 2010
Wondering wrote:
What happened to the 70's dj's: Redbeard & Aaron Jones? Aaron was on late in the night.
Jones went to Dallas with Redbeard and Ed Ranger way back in 1983..
yeahbut

United States

#36 Oct 16, 2010
ask omniscient f the mayor=nathan timmy=
BC24TXN

Denton, TX

#37 Nov 3, 2010
I moved to Dallas in 2002. I listened to R103 for years, when I left Tim, Bev, and BD were still mornings and D&Z afternoons. I just found out today about Bad Dog, my heart goes out to him, his family and his fans. It is sad to see this happen and a "wake up call" (pardon the pun)that bad things happen to good people. I recenly found D&Z on 98.1 via the web and tried to get back into them (trust me when I say I was a HUUUUGE D&Z fan on 103), and they are just not the same. Too politcal now, at least D is, Z tries to keep it funny in my opinion. Jennifer Reed did mid-days when I left M-town, then she came to Dallas for a little while and just disappeard a few years ago. I liked her in Mem and Dallas, but I guess she moved on. I say the late 90's era of R103 was raido as good as it can get. I miss those days......
Modine Gunch

Erin, TN

#38 Nov 18, 2010
It's a real shame that nobody on radio has the fricken balls to stand up and tell these managers to take their playlist and go stright to Hell. I for one don't want to hear the same old BS that they play over and over everyday. I'd love to see some DJ lock theirself in the broadcast room and hit some of the old albums!!
Rock 103 has really went to hell in a hand-basket. They might as well change their format to country as so many other stations have. It is NOT a true rock station anymore. So sad that a station as 103 had to falter. In my opinion it is not worth listening to anymore!!

R.I.P. 103

Mississippi gurl 1

“Don't like me?BITE ME.”

Since: Jan 11

Right here

#39 Mar 11, 2011
We will ALL miss you BAD DOG. R.I.P.

“Everyone deserves a chance”

Since: Nov 10

Bring God back N2 your life!

#40 Mar 11, 2011
Mississippi gurl 1 wrote:
We will ALL miss you BAD DOG. R.I.P.
Yes he was a good man. I heard he was just out yesterday, still helping in all he could. He had a good heart, and stayed in a good mood regardless of how he may have been feeling from his illness.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Memphis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Civil war statue 51 min History Learn It 22
cohen dem cronie 9 hr Dick 5
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 12 hr Leftovers 21,051
Tecumseh the prophet Fri Ricardo montobomb 1
How come Aushwitz gas chamber has a wooden door... Fri aubry 9
Troll Bridge (Mar '11) Aug 16 Gay the Mushroom ... 6,618
Amy Speropolous (Mar '16) Aug 16 YIKES 19

Memphis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Memphis Mortgages