Obama admits to being a Muslim!, then praises their actions!!

Posted in the Memphis Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of28
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“NSA”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

Judged:

Straight out his own mouth!! He even calls the USA a Muslim nation now!! So out with Christianity and in with Muslim beliefs!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
The Rogue

Olive Branch, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

Judged:

b_rad_ wrote:
Straight out his own mouth!! He even calls the USA a Muslim nation now!! So out with Christianity and in with Muslim beliefs!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
That will be the day,....not with my vote!
go away

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

Judged:

bunch of dumbazz idiots. He is not a Muslim, and the fact that you think so, speaks VOLUMES about your lack of intelligence.

Rogue, keep posting your way into the special olympics.
The Rogue

Olive Branch, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

go away wrote:
Rogue, keep posting your way into the special olympics.
Thankx,.........see ya there.
here you go

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Judged:

Rogue..the boy who slept with his mother/sister.

Seriously, you are an completely misinformed about reality.

SO if not a christian, why care about Muslims?

They don't bother atheists or agnostics...

“NSA”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Judged:

They don't bother them? I wonder how many people different religions or lack of religion was in the twin towers when the Muslims murdered them.
here you go

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

Judged:

senseless violence is everywhere. Do you blame ALL blacks for a robbery in Frazier? Nope. Just one bad seed. Get over yourself and your hatred for mankind.

Muslims did not commit that crime, criminals did. Your statement, in fact, labels you as a racist.

“NSA”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

No they were not just common criminals!! But People that believed they was Doing what Allah, their god wanted them to do!! kill thousands of American for 72 virgins!! Wow!! What a perverted Allah is!! Kill innocent worn and children over some virgins!!

Your statement labels you as an idiot!!
here you go

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

Criminals are criminals, as they ALL justify their illegal behavior somehow. Do you hate all catholics for the crusades? How about hating all christians due to(some) Priests and preachers getting caught abusing children behind the cloak of GOD.

stay classy my friend, also stay ignorant, racist, etc...

Yes, you are a racist and a bigot...congratulations on your hate.
here you go

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

PS..obviously I hit home with some of my words. Your inability to write opinions without anger are very telling of who you really are.

Maybe you should go confess. Better watch out, the christians might rape you, or the muslims might kill you. LMBO

“NSA”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

Laughts at corn filled jokes, another pointer to you being an idiot!! Your statement proves your not high on the intelligence ladder.

You compared a religious belief to perversion!! Lol wow your idiocy is shining like a beacon now!!

The Catholics beliefs is not to molest people!! That's a sick perv!!

The infedels that crashed the planes in the towers on 9/11 acted on the religious beliefs!!
Can someone of your low brow understand the difference??

You ever read that it's the religious beliefs of catholics to molest little boys?? Umm nope!! Not there!! Just a old gay pervert!!

Wow!! To think them two things are similar just baffles me!! You have to be on the line of being legally retarded!! A product of crappy Memphis public schools!! Smdh!!
here you go again

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

OK wise guy, answer the crusades issue. Catholics killed people to get to heaven(in their minds).
Get a clue about Muslims. Only radical right wing extremists act like the 911 highjackers. I bet that your mind is soft enough for someone to control you...EASILY. You should keep posting, as your (!!!!) retorts are showing your anger. Did your mother not love you enough? Or did she love you "too much". LMBO

By the way, I am not from here(didn't attend undergrad or grad school here).
SO, I guess that you are as dumb as you type/act.
here you go again

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

Come on smart guy, you have had time to google it. Give me an answer, the clock is ticking.
Please, for the love of GOD, learn to spell basic words before discussing anyone else's ignorance.

Remember this:
The lower the intelligence level, the more obnoxious people(you)get when confronted with different opinions than yours. Especially when they feel the beliefs they have known their whole life are challenged.
here you go again

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

Your own quote

"Wow!! To think them two things are similar just baffles me!!"

So, is this sentence proper English? LMAO

You called me retarded. If the shoe fits, be proud of what you are.

Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest

“NSA”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

3 posts back to back!! I mean (!!!!!)!!
I get under that skin a tad? And far as gramma proper punctuation, since when is this a resume? When the only comeback you can come up woth is bring up the pathetic attempt to correct spelling, it shows you have nothing else(!!!!)

True, the crusade was over religion, to recover the "holy" land. But, again(!!!) I will teach you the difference,) imma have to start charging for all this sht(!!!) The leader on the christian side was a freaking Christian you imbecile(!!!)

Do you think the Muslim's will elect a Christian to lead their country? Well that's a big hell no(!!)
You don't elect a person of a different religion to protect you from people of their religion(!!!) derrrr!!

That's commonsensical(!!!) Good grief I can't believe you don't have a understanding of these things(!!!) what is wrong with you? You must be a Muslim? You should be thumped in your lil red dot(!!)

Now try to consolidate you next reply(s) of stupidity in one "box"
here you go

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

Different posts require different boxes.
Took you long enough to respond, must have stumped that dead brain again.
You tell me what the Muslim religion is really about, since you are so smart. I was making fun of your incorrect grammar, not telling you to punctuate like this(!!!)
Just like I said earlier, a weak mind that is easy to overcome. Wonder if I can get you to blow your dog next?

Lil red dot?

RACIST and RACIST. I refuse to entertain your stupidity anymore. If I was in a bar(and heard you talk that way to someone),I would punch you in the mouth(as I am sure that many have done before based on your ignorance).

You shouldn't argue with people that are trained to make you look stupid.
Oh yeah, what about those "mother" issues? Did she finally leave you alone? Do you still crave her touch at night? I thought you did.

“NSA”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

I been working, don't kid yourself! And all of my (!!!) was cause you said it showed anger!!!!!!!!!!
So that was my so called sarcasm!
Anyhow, back to the nitty gritty! Trained to do what?
Ha! You have no idea who your dealing with, nor what my field is! What's that saying about a book and it's cover?? Face value ma'am! Yes I said ma'am, your wording points to a female. Or REAL feminine man!!
You're not a homo are? I don't like your kind either!!
And boy boy are you stuck on momma issues!! Why is that? Are you projecting ma'am?
Me saying Obama is a Muslim leads you to a mother issue? Wow!! What online class did you take? Your lil brain is all over the place! Like one Of them lil crazy balls! Focus young grasshopper!!

Psst!! You kept it all in one box I see ,) sooooo who got trained so fast? Where's that dog again? Tehehe!!

Your out your league ma'am. This isn't your hillbilly hubby. I'm an alpha male, a wolf pack of one "by god"!!
here you go

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

with your uneducated, redneck retort. Psychology 101. Yes, you have mother issues. Incest, leads to anger and depression.(ie. you)

Skirt around the issue all you want to, you still haven't answered one question correctly, or honestly. I am an educated man that has control over his emotions. Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, as you really do not know who or what I am. I could be a Police officer, Malco ticket taker, lawyer, cook at Mcdonald's, a physician, or I might be a pschology professor.

If you read my retorts well enough, you might be able to figure it out. Well...probably not(based on your previous posts).
At least you tried to correct your grammar mistakes...Like I have said before weak minded people are all alike. Look in the mirror, get a good look at yourself, you are looking at a true racist and a bigot. My feeling is that most racists are very insecure in themselves, thus the hate for people who might have more(or something better) than they do.

PS. I am still waiting on your explanation of the Muslim religion(why you think they all want to kill us). Not all catholics are the same, not all Muslims are the same. I have worked with two Muslim Physicians at the VAMC, they were some of the nicest men I have ever known.

What a very sad little boy you are. I feel sorry for you, and those that have to come into contact with you. You are a cancer on society.

“NSA”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

Kid, all that big talk might work or intimidate others, but not much with me! Just as you stated about you, I stated the same. I don't self promote myself as you do. Don't need to! I'm not selling my self to you, people who do that tries to build self worth. I'm nobody to you, never met, nor never will. So why do you care to try and convince me of all the things you try and suggest? You want the upper hand? That's easy, I let you think you have it as long as you want it. But, can take it back at anytime,) Oh about this weak minded thing! You have not only kept it in one box, you also keep entertaining my rants as you stated you wouldn't!!
Sooo who is holding the leash? Pay attention lil grasshopper!

Now, back to this momma,incestuous babble you seem to be on! Are you trying to have some kind of sick dirty talk on the slick side?? I'm not into that either!! You need to start writting this sht down I'm not into! It will fix any future confusion!!
So anyhow!! Me thinking Obama is a Muslim suggested I had momma incest issues? Bahahaha your lil head class was taught on a farm yes? I reallllly your not a thero!! You really are fckin up some peoples head with your stupidly!
And what about the Muslims?? Umm I'll try this again!! The ones that fly plane go kaboom kill Americans!! Yea, I don't care too much for them!!
Do you? You condone Muslims killing Americans over virgins?? It sounds like you do!! And boy boy if that were me I wonder what kinda issues that would point too!! Daddy issues that time??

You really broke out the dry anger in your last post!! Hmm what nerve did I hit? What issue did I touch on? And then your retaliation was me having momma issues!! Hmmm Interesting!!
For sure

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Idiot alert. AND yes, I would punch you in the mouth, like I said before. If you really think that I am a kid, give me a chance. Bet you are a lying, keyboard coward. Try me.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of28
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Memphis Forum right now

Search the Memphis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Chisca Hotel Owners File Construction Loan 6 min knw 1
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 16 min REO 140,557
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 9 hr just wondering 18,537
Police Officers Firefighters Retirees 10 hr Unemployed 7
Gee why are people leaving memphis? (Jun '09) 10 hr Pop 146
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 14 hr WTH 8,896
Harbortown 16 hr Mr-Worldwide 6
•••
•••
•••
Memphis Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Memphis Jobs