40-Year-Old Woman's Body Found In For...

40-Year-Old Woman's Body Found In Forrest City, AR Ditch

There are 6 comments on the WREG story from Sep 24, 2009, titled 40-Year-Old Woman's Body Found In Forrest City, AR Ditch. In it, WREG reports that:

"I don't want to know a story. I want to know the truth. I want to know what actually happened," she said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WREG.

STERLING JORDAN

United States

#1 Oct 15, 2009
MY OPINION IS THE FORREST CITY POLICE DEpaRTMENT NEED TO TAKE THEIR THUMB OUT THEIR ASSES FORGET SOME OF THE PeTTY MISDEAMEANORS AND CATcH THE CRaZY SoN OF A BITCH THAT MURDERED HER. SINCERELY, STERLING C. JORDAN. P.S. MURDER UNLeSS ITS A SELF DEFENSE SiTUATION IS SERIOUS BUSINESS SO GET YOUR ASsES OUT THERE AND FIND OUT WHO KILLED MY LITTLE FRIEND
Cybil

Dallas, TX

#2 Oct 15, 2017
Where is Ronnie Midget
Cybil

Dallas, TX

#3 Oct 15, 2017
House blew up only way a house blow is or something in there he go back prison Ronnie an your Mother she just sick as you are

United States

#4 Oct 16, 2017
Cybil wrote:
Where is Ronnie Midget
Did he do it????? SCUM BAG!!!
Cybil

Dallas, TX

#5 Oct 16, 2017
Well let me see if that right.But I'm going to ask for JOANN case to reopen it for me,And his assistant back getting felt backside.I hate that about Francis her being sick. But the Stewart family are dying to .Things are not adding up Please tell Ms Francis JOANN WAS NOT HER SLAVE DOING.HER DUTIES WHEN I SAW THAT MADE ME SICK.AN RONNIE JUST GOT OUT OF THE PEN SOMETHING IN THAT HOUSE TO BLOW UP AN NO GAS OUT THERE ALL ELECTRIC SO LET ME CHECK AN SEE WHERE HE IS
Cybil

Dallas, TX

#6 Oct 16, 2017
STERLING JORDAN wrote:
MY OPINION IS THE FORREST CITY POLICE DEpaRTMENT NEED TO TAKE THEIR THUMB OUT THEIR ASSES FORGET SOME OF THE PeTTY MISDEAMEANORS AND CATcH THE CRaZY SoN OF A BITCH THAT MURDERED HER. SINCERELY, STERLING C. JORDAN. P.S. MURDER UNLeSS ITS A SELF DEFENSE SiTUATION IS SERIOUS BUSINESS SO GET YOUR ASsES OUT THERE AND FIND OUT WHO KILLED MY LITTLE FRIEND
PLZ HELP ME EVERYONE AN REPLY ON WHAT I SAY OK I NEED FEED BACK THANK YOU

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Memphis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 21 min mitt 22,492
Bass pro @ pyramid 1 hr Guest 1
More departures at Gannett 3 hr Doc Eyebolt 4
Paige Lee 5 hr Thoughtful 1
Hospitals need to start giving black women an I... 6 hr Get Real 17
Strings and Things that used to be in Memphis 11 hr LookingForInfo 1
representative cohen - what a demo rat 13 hr Nobama 36

Memphis Jobs

Personal Finance

Memphis Mortgages