Saturation raids tackle gangs

Saturation raids tackle gangs

There are 9 comments on the The Jackson Sun story from Oct 6, 2012, titled Saturation raids tackle gangs. In it, The Jackson Sun reports that:

Blue lights from local, state and federal law enforcement jurisdictions lit up Jackson Friday night in what Jackson Police Chief Gill Kendrick said was the largest cooperative operation he has seen in his 35 years in law enforcement.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Jackson Sun.

lockem up

Jackson, TN

#1 Oct 6, 2012
way to go law enforcement,put those low life thugs in jail.

Jackson, TN

#2 Oct 6, 2012
2 little 2 late

Medon, TN

#3 Oct 6, 2012
Ok there were many cops getting overtime last night. So what! Where are the arrest numbers? All reports are vague at this point so I just see wasted tax payer money. If anyone should be commended it should be WBBJ. For once they had a news worthy story on the chief and his many vacation days.
guest2

Savannah, TN

#5 Oct 7, 2012
It gave Jackson sun editor Tom Bohs a tingle up his leg!
hmmmmm

United States

#6 Oct 7, 2012
Was it really his leg or something else?
Tech

Jackson, TN

#7 Oct 7, 2012
It was not successful. The weather didn't cooperate. Lots of overtime was paid for nothing. Taxpayers got ripped off again.
Equality

Bell City, MO

#8 Oct 8, 2012
Cops need machine guns so they can destroy the saggy-pant thugs forever.
russell road

Savannah, TN

#9 Oct 8, 2012
wasnt there like two shootings in midtown at the same time the city put on this show???
jacksonian

United States

#10 Oct 8, 2012
Hasn't there been shootings everyday? And funny "the show" took place after WBBJ s special report about the police chief not doing did- a- lee- squat. I say we bring this city into the 21st century by firing all city employees and hiring people who are in the 30 to 50 years old range. Enough of the good o boy network.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Memphis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Memphis Night Life 80s (Jun '11) 5 hr Greg 109
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 9 hr New york 20,648
elvis comeback to us 15 hr Jack Daniels 9
who is hiring in bartlett/north memphis Thu Jack Daniels 2
Looking for a full body Asian massage parlor Thu Jack Daniels 4
Retirement employer requirement Wed Looking 2
Does Jerry Lawler dye his hair? Sep 28 Springer 13

Memphis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Memphis Mortgages