Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

People need to educate themselves or our culture is going to be lost.

http://actjonesboroar.wordpress.com/2012/12/0...
Filbert-The-Gild ed

Olive Branch, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Like Duh !!!"
UnoHoo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

WHY do you think the jihadist-in-chief wants to confiscacte your guns (although he CLAIMS otherwise)?
He is ONE of them. If he can't get all the guns, he will stop production of ammo available to the public. We need a COUP, NOW.
idiotsInMemphis

Spring Hill, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

confiscate guns ?? never heard anything remotely like that, frankly from any PASt or sitting US official/president, you idiot

speaking of religious violence, are you aware of the number and severity of wars and conflicts started and emboldened under "Christianity" or for the sake of "spreading Christianity" ?

just for grins, start just readong about the Crusades, and go from there either backwards or to the present.

do you know what was stamped on the buckles of belts worn by German and Nazi soldiers during WWII ?
Do not trust Muslims

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

If I see a turban head looking person, or a female who has her whole body draped in clothes and scarfs, I run the other way..............I don't trust any of them, and they seem nice when you talk to them, until I tell them I am Jewish, then they look like they want to kill me....LOL...........They all need to be shipped to their own Island
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

idiotsInMemphis wrote:
confiscate guns ?? never heard anything remotely like that, frankly from any PASt or sitting US official/president, you idiot
speaking of religious violence, are you aware of the number and severity of wars and conflicts started and emboldened under "Christianity" or for the sake of "spreading Christianity" ?
just for grins, start just readong about the Crusades, and go from there either backwards or to the present.
do you know what was stamped on the buckles of belts worn by German and Nazi soldiers during WWII ?
Yes obama would love to take away your guns.
Yes islam is dangerous, and unGodly.
Yes many have been killed under the name of christianity BUT just so you know Catholics did most murders, and the cathoilc faith is just as bad as muslims, if not worse.

Catholic teaching is not christian teaching.

It is just another Godless religion like islam.:)
whatstupidity

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

Jews, my friend are in a total minority in religion

How many JEWS are there in the UNITED STATES ??
probably on a good day it ABOUT a lousy 7 MILION
people..that's about 2 PERCENT of the goddam US population !!

How many JEWS are there in goddam TENNESEE ?? on a good day about a lousy 19,000, out of a total TN population of roughly 7 million !!

YOU, i.e. "Do not Trust Muslims" are one ARROGANT and ignorant JEW to suggest ANYTHING about who should be on their OWN ISLAND ..YOU talk like YOU are in the majority of population int he US !! you are INSIGNIFICANT in relation to the vast majority of the US' population and the WORLD'S population

DO YOU KNOW how many JEWS are there in ISRAEL ???

Well my Jewish brother, it's LESS than 8 MILLION, TOTAL !! so WTF are YOU talking about WHO should get on an ISLAND ??? geezus, what an arrogant, typical, in-your-face, knowitall JEW !

A 2010 survey shows the Muslim population in the USA has risen from 1 million to 2.6 million in 10 years.

By 2030 the global population is set to reach over 8 BILLION and 26.4% of that population will be Muslim.

You, my Jewish brother, are one sel-aggrandizing, selfish, manipulative, arrogant cretin, who believes people are stupid, and that YOU are smarter than even millions of non-JEWS , whites, blacks , browns, and natives of AMERICA...so WHO is really "out of place" and perhaps "needs" an "island" ???

The Hispanic population (52 MILLION) of the United States as of July 1, 2011, making people of Hispanic origin the nation's largest ethnic or race minority. Hispanics constituted 16.7 percent of the nation's total population. In addition, there are 3.7 million residents of Puerto Rico, a U.S. territory !!!

AND YOU FOOL, THESE 52 MILLION HISPANICS ARE MOSTLY CHRISTIAN CATHOLICS !!!!(WHICH THE OTHER IDIOT POSTER CLAIMED AS NOT BEING CHRISTIAN AND JUST AS 'BAD' AS MUSLIMS)

YOU PEOPLE ARE STUPID....THE JEW POSTER ESPECIALLY.

How does Memphis attract such IDIOTS ?

****disclaimer
I'm child of a Sabra, thus no fool either
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

whatstupidity wrote:
How many JEWS are there in goddam TENNESEE ?? on a good day about a lousy 19,000, out of a total TN population of roughly 7 million !!
YOU, i.e. "Do not Trust Muslims" are one ARROGANT and ignorant JEW to suggest ANYTHING about who should be on their OWN ISLAND ..YOU talk like YOU are in the majority of population int he US !! you are INSIGNIFICANT in relation to the vast majority of the US' population and the WORLD'S population
Well my Jewish brother, it's LESS than 8 MILLION, TOTAL !! so WTF are YOU talking about WHO should get on an ISLAND ??? geezus, what an arrogant, typical, in-your-face, knowitall JEW !
A 2010 survey shows the Muslim population in the USA has risen from 1 million to 2.6 million in 10 years.
By 2030 the global population is set to reach over 8 BILLION and 26.4% of that population will be Muslim.
You, my Jewish brother, are one sel-aggrandizing, selfish, manipulative, arrogant cretin, who believes people are stupid, and that YOU are smarter than even millions of non-JEWS , whites, blacks , browns, and natives of AMERICA...so WHO is really "out of place" and perhaps "needs" an "island" ???
The Hispanic population (52 MILLION) of the United States as of July 1, 2011, making people of Hispanic origin the nation's largest ethnic or race minority. Hispanics constituted 16.7 percent of the nation's total population. In addition, there are 3.7 million residents of Puerto Rico, a U.S. territory !!!
AND YOU FOOL, THESE 52 MILLION HISPANICS ARE MOSTLY CHRISTIAN CATHOLICS !!!!(WHICH THE OTHER IDIOT POSTER CLAIMED AS NOT BEING CHRISTIAN AND JUST AS 'BAD' AS MUSLIMS)

****disclaimer

What's your point?

I was showing how catholic teaching is not of God, just like muslims teaching.

Many have Christ on their sign, but don't know God at all.

You seem to like using Gods name in vain, just like I used to.
Have you ever wondered why that name in vain?
many don't believe in God, yet uses His name in vain. Lol

Very few real christians in the US.

Although poles say about 80%.

I pray you learn of the truth, and not mans religious traditions.
SRQ Pig-Eeees

Cordova, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

whatstupidity wrote:
****disclaimer
Dang! Overreact much my Jew-Brah?
jose

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes obama would love to take away your guns.
Yes islam is dangerous, and unGodly.
Yes many have been killed under the name of christianity BUT just so you know Catholics did most murders, and the cathoilc faith is just as bad as muslims, if not worse.
Catholic teaching is not christian teaching.
It is just another Godless religion like islam.:)
hey ass5le.....catholics believe in Christ....you are fu&&ed up
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

jose wrote:
<quoted text>hey ass5le.....catholics believe in Christ....you are fu&&ed up
I understand this upsets people, but it is the truth.
Yes catholics believe in Jesus
Mormans believe in Jesus
Muslims believe in Jesus
Satan and his angels believe in Jesus.

If you are trying to say catholics are just another christian denomination, you're wrong.

On top of saying that outside of the catholic church there is no salvation, they spit in the face of God, everytime the hold mass.

Many "decieved" people, try to please God inside of the catholic church.

Yet people don't go to heaven by doing good things.

Catholic teaching is Not of God
It takes what Jesus Christ did on the cross, and says sorry, but it wasn't enough! What I do must also count.

I can go much further, but they simply take the grace of God and turn it into a works based religion, headed up by Godless popes.

Who even claim to be gods on earth.

My heart goes out to anyone (and there are many) tied up in this church, that God Himself calls the great whore church in Rev.
And pleads with all to come out from among her.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand this upsets people, but it is the truth.
Yes catholics believe in Jesus
Mormans believe in Jesus
Muslims believe in Jesus
Satan and his angels believe in Jesus.
If you are trying to say catholics are just another christian denomination, you're wrong.
On top of saying that outside of the catholic church there is no salvation, they spit in the face of God, everytime the hold mass.
Many "decieved" people, try to please God inside of the catholic church.
Yet people don't go to heaven by doing good things.
Catholic teaching is Not of God
It takes what Jesus Christ did on the cross, and says sorry, but it wasn't enough! What I do must also count.
I can go much further, but they simply take the grace of God and turn it into a works based religion, headed up by Godless popes.
Who even claim to be gods on earth.
My heart goes out to anyone (and there are many) tied up in this church, that God Himself calls the great whore church in Rev.
And pleads with all to come out from among her.
I don't know if I agree with all of that, but the gist of it is a pretty good point. "Christianity" derives its name from Jesus Christ. If you only take one thing from the teachings of Jesus Christ, I think the most important thing is "love your neighbor". Catholics blatantly spit in the face of this important teaching when they engage in hate mongering against gays and blacks.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

And when then engage in hate mongering against "white trash". These groups are still our neighbors and Jesus would love them.
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

BadLarry wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know if I agree with all of that, but the gist of it is a pretty good point. "Christianity" derives its name from Jesus Christ. If you only take one thing from the teachings of Jesus Christ, I think the most important thing is "love your neighbor". Catholics blatantly spit in the face of this important teaching when they engage in hate mongering against gays and blacks.
Yes, not only catholics (which as a whole are not christian), but many who claim the name christian, look down their long roman nose at others.

If a person has been truly saved (born again), if they can only remember who they were when christ found them, then they would not be so judemental.

I may not agree with many lifestyles, but I was never called to be a judge, or a lawyer, just a witness.

When I say catholics are not christian, I say that as a whole.
I truly believe that there are people who have been saved, and remain in the cathoilc church, but if you study their teachings, it is everything but Godly teaching.

When they perform mass, they truly believe that they take God from heaven, recrucify Him, bring Him back frim dead, and the cookie they hold IS GOD.

That's why they threaten certain ones, by withholding mass.-no cookie in you -no God in you.

Confession? When you get in a porta potty with another MAN, and that MAN forgives your sin, that's about as unGodly as it gets.

They built a church on fear, not of God, but of the church.

They have many many followers, and have built great buildings, by doing this.

Yes Jesus would have been hanging out with the sinners, and pointing His fingers at the Godless popes, just like He did when walking the earth.

Every one has a void, that is made for Christ to fill, many try to fill it with drugs, booze, sex, or the most deadly "religion "

A self rightous, religious person is the hardest person to reach for Jesus Christ.

They have always done it their way (cains way), and it is hard to get them to see, that all they do is in vain, without being saved by the blood of Gods perfect lamb (christ Jesus)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Memphis Forum right now

Search the Memphis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 8 min Vet 138,579
PetVax 1 hr They ripped me off 3
PetVax Memphis (Jun '13) 1 hr TJ Needs School 7
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr toomanymistakes 18,494
Racism in Memphis? (Jul '09) Thu Mr-Worldwide 40
Police Officers Firefighters Retirees Wed Cool-Hand-Luke 1
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) Wed BOB 8,588
•••
•••
•••
•••

Memphis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••