Raleigh, Missing Person, Crime, Polic...

Raleigh, Missing Person, Crime, Police, Memphis, Memphis Police Dep...

There are 7 comments on the WREG story from Jun 29, 2010, titled Raleigh, Missing Person, Crime, Police, Memphis, Memphis Police Dep.... In it, WREG reports that:

Three men are missing in three weeks time. They all walked off never to be seen again.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WREG.

Memphrica Resident

Cordova, TN

#1 Jun 29, 2010
Scary....
Johnny

Hornsby, TN

#2 Jun 30, 2010
"The men vanished between June 7th and June 25th, at three Raleigh apartment complexes just a few miles apart."

Is there a serial killer preying on black men?
mane

Memphis, TN

#3 Jun 30, 2010
i bets they laid up with they womens sumwhere
weary warrior

Pasadena, CA

#5 Jun 30, 2010
I don't believe there is a connection, I believe that in their community murder is common, and these three men were most likely murdered for three or four dollars.
Florida Transplant

Monticello, AR

#6 Jul 8, 2010
Sounds like a Serial Killer.. now you got one of these guys skulls found in someones front yard..

Frankly I would be concerned regardless of race or gender in that particular area..

I guess it will take one more before people start paying attention.
Close Friend

United States

#7 Jul 18, 2010
Marlon Thomas's body was found near The Grove Apartments where an associate of his stay who has also been missing since Marlon disappeared apparently this associates Suburban truck was found wit blood stains but still no clue of where he is they also said it looks as though foul play is involved...i really wish the police would do more in helping find out who did this but i feel if the media or no one else presses the issue of these men being missing then it will turn into another closed case that didnt even get the effort it deserved
Johnny

Humboldt, TN

#8 Jul 18, 2010
Close Friend wrote:
Marlon Thomas's body was found near The Grove Apartments where an associate of his stay who has also been missing since Marlon disappeared apparently this associates Suburban truck was found wit blood stains but still no clue of where he is they also said it looks as though foul play is involved...i really wish the police would do more in helping find out who did this but i feel if the media or no one else presses the issue of these men being missing then it will turn into another closed case that didnt even get the effort it deserved
Don't let them forget it. Call the three main TV stations each week and asked about the three missing men.

There could be serial killer in Memphis, and it could happen again.

Did you know the three men? Did they have anything in common, like working together, or going to the same church?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Memphis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr Theresa head gibbons 20,479
Memphis Grocery Stores From The Past (Sep '11) 11 hr teacher1 45
Memphis Night Life 80s (Jun '11) 12 hr Ben 105
Does Memphis suck? (Nov '10) 20 hr New in Memphis 310
News Racial profiling complaints after Graceland pro... Tue Politically Correct 4
tranny bars (Apr '13) Mon guest 12
Are there any bars in/around Memphis for Crossd... (Jan '12) Mon guest 11

Memphis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Memphis Mortgages