Contact Us

Full story: WREG 165
WREG News Channel 3 is on your side. WREG-TV 803 Channel 3 Drive Memphis, Tennessee 38103 Main number - 543-2333 To call in a news tip dial 543-2111 or dial *3 on your Verizon phone. Full Story
First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Curt Middleton

Southaven, MS

#1 Oct 21, 2009
Whatever happened to top professional journalism?
Even a rookie with little knowledge of the world knows Tombstone is in Arizona, yet you people post it on the news program today (Wednesday, 10/21) at 4 p.m. as TX.

I spent more than 40 years as a journalist - reporter, editor, publisher - and always learned the lesson you are going to make mistakes, hopefully little ones - on page 117!

If you need a good editor, I'n available - but I am not cheap!

Next you know, you'll report Salt Lake City is in Nevada!
lisa mccrary

Osceola, AR

#2 Oct 21, 2009
I would like to inform you of what the new rule that has been implemented by the Marked Tree School Superintendent. If a child in the elementary forgets his or her lunch money they are not allowed to eat lunch that day. They have to sit in the lunch room and watch the other children eat. They are allowed water and a piece of bread if they get anything at all and then go back to class hungrey. I know this in happening because it happen to my grandson today. If an other grandparent had not been down there and paid for his lunch he would not got to eat today. This in my book is a form of child abuse. If this happens at home the parents would be in trouble. People in jail get to eat more than bread and water.

concerned grandparent
HD viewer

Collierville, TN

#3 Oct 22, 2009
How does your channel determine when to broadcast in HD? For example, most weekends most of the sporting events are broadcast in HD and during the weeknights from 7 till 10, your shows are broadcast in HD.

However, there are shows that advertise that they are now broadcast in HD (like Entertainment Tonight), but they are broadcast in SD.

Also, when is your news cast going to be broadcast in HD like other local channels have?
Bradley H Childs

Pontotoc, MS

#4 Oct 22, 2009
This is the second time i have heard this news station run down Mississippi. You say that the state of MS does not pay when a patient on MS Medicaid & Medicare gores to the Med. I say we do. WHAT ABOUT ALL THE SALES TAX MONEY (((9.5%))) THAT IS GENERATED WHEN WE MISSISSIPPIANS SHOP AT THE MALLS, DEPT. STORES AND OTHER SPECIALTY SHOPS. THAT GOES FOR PEOPLE FROM ARKANSAS
!YOU HAVE JUST LOST A VIEWER!
Karen Douglas

Smyrna, TN

#6 Oct 23, 2009
Hello Richard,

My name is Karen Douglas and I would like to participate in the pass it on. I have a friend that need help really bad, but I just don't have the money to help her with her light bill. She is not working and have been trying to get approved for her disability at the social security office. Could you please help her out. Thank you!!!!!!!!

P.S. This is for the pass it on.

Karen
Amanda Schlender

Sun Prairie, WI

#7 Oct 23, 2009
Hello, my name is Amanda Schlender and i am 20 years old. I just have a quick subject to bring up. This Swine flu thats out and about infecting people, When someone is infected i was told that they should be isolated! I get a call from My husband and he works at a bar and a pizza restaurant and he tells me that when he tried to help out a customer that was having car troubles she mention after he helped her that she was fighting for a couple weeks now the swine flu. Now why do people think that this is a matter that they can go out and not wear masked to keep this from spreading and they laugh about this. THIS IS NOT A LAUGHING MATTER!! especially my husband can not come home and expose our house because im pregnant and im already immune compromised. First of all if you have the damn swine flu stay away from others because some people like me and my husband DONT HAVE INSURANCE. This is Not funny people die from this. please can some news warn others to stay isolated
Orlunda Williams

United States

#8 Oct 24, 2009
Dear Sir or Madam,

I have and complaint about a firm I applied for a grant with. Am hoping you could help me find out some information about this firm. I applied for a grant with this firm on June 20, 2009 at 4:06 PM. It has been 4 months and I have not heard from this firm about my grant I applied for. I payed them $75.00 dollars to do my grant for me. I received a receipt from them. And that is it.The name of the firm is Freeport Consulting. I would like to contact this firm to see what is happening with my grant or do they give back refunds. May I receive a response or a repply back from you concerning this matter. My E-mail address is Orlundastyle@yahoo.com

Sincerely,
Orlunda Williams
William Flanigan

Germantown, TN

#10 Oct 24, 2009
The paper quit printing the TV schedule in the Sunday paper. The public would like to know what shows are on besides just the evening schedule. If you have the schedule could you make it more user friendly & easier to get to?

Thanks much
susan

Memphis, TN

#11 Oct 24, 2009
Violet, the missing dog, is home, safe and sound. A neighbor in Hedgemore found her, called MPD and they happily took her home.
Ian Pretznow

Byram, MS

#12 Oct 26, 2009
My family is offering a free haunted yard for trick or treaters Halloween night. We have a trail through our entire yard filled with automated props and decorations, all homemade.
Ian Pretznow

Byram, MS

#13 Oct 26, 2009
2560 Kilgore cv, Memphis Tn. 38133

HAUNTED YARD...You will be scared.
Nate

Jackson, MS

#14 Oct 28, 2009
why is it everytime i call in for the $300.00 give away your line is busy and even when i try doing the time after and before the line sill busy,,whats up wit thay..18007539734
Beth

Union City, TN

#15 Oct 28, 2009
I am glad you reported the problems at the humane society in Memphis.
This is TERRIBLE
Not only are shelters closing everywhere now we have to worry about them being safe for animals too.
WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON THERE? I have heard of 'kill parties' there. Who is responsible for these bad conditions?
And your mayor is being investigated also. And the city is the worst for crime.
I wouldn't go to MEMPHIS for anything. Sorry ass town.
PLEASE GET THIS PROBLEM RESOLVED. FIRE EVERYONE AND START ANEW!!!!!!!
MEMPHIS SUCKS!
r alex garrett

Raymond, MS

#16 Oct 29, 2009
does melissa moon have a sister named melanie moon in the st louis mo area as a news anchor? if not she has a twin. thanks ralexandmichellegarrett@yahoo. com
L Hayes

Memphis, TN

#17 Oct 29, 2009
We don't hve enough good things happening in this city so why don't we really support Bright Spot it gives ua a opportunity to see some good right here in our community. The fact that it is only shown in the morning makes it hard for a lot of people to see. Why not show it other times in the day and then give the commercial air time so people will be aware of some good taking place right here in our town.
D Ruffin

Memphis, TN

#18 Oct 29, 2009
We love good stories let us see more things like Bright Spot maybe that will encourage our young people and they can see that there really sre some good people doing good things in this community.
Holly

Memphis, TN

#19 Oct 29, 2009
Everyone keeps talking about how great smart grid is, but have they stopped to think how many meter readers will be out of jobs. My husband is a meter reader in the zip codes they are going to "try" out this program and I think its ridiculous.

President Obama used this money to take away more jobs, but haven't we lost enough.

Everyone is hearing one side of the story. The story line that their bill will no longer be estimated, when in fact it is rarely estimated now.I wouldn't mind knowing that my bill is estimated from time to time if that meant hundreds of people were able to keep their jobs.

Smart grid isn't something wonderful, it is another way that technology is taking over our jobs. Eventually there will be no more jobs for anyone, because technology will run everything.

Now I may sound crazy, and I may sound angry but the facts are the facts. The unemployment rate is increasing everyday and we can thank programs such as Smart grid for that.
docb

North Little Rock, AR

#20 Oct 29, 2009
After I post a comment, how di I sign out?
Steve

Cordova, TN

#22 Nov 1, 2009
Why is there a paid advertisement on tv, when there are football games on?
unbreakable

Springtown, TX

#23 Nov 1, 2009
You ran a spot on unbreakable screens Friday, 10/30/09 on the evening news- I'd like the contact information please.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Memphis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nye party on beale street 9 hr mighty mouse 1
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 21 hr Bently 19,568
FedEx Ground truck driver shot on the road; sus... Thu ups fired man at ... 1
Best pain clinic in or around Memphis Wed Landofcotton 6
Im looking to buy a set of factory 2014 Dodge C... Dec 21 mossy seaman 4
Murder back in the 70s (Jul '07) Dec 18 The Rogue 197
Anyone know the Memphis chat line number? (Mar '07) Dec 18 willie 136
Memphis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Memphis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Memphis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Memphis