|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems I struck a nerve?
I agree we have rights, and this is anerica, but did america have the right to vote on the horrible matter? No
A handfull of Godless judges made it so!
As far as the senerio I gave you, it happened!!!
The woman wanted an abortion, but as she prayed God told her to have the child, and that He would be used in great ways.
She had the child, and the mans name is James Robinson, perhaps you've seen him.
God does use him in Great ways!
As far as the other poster sayinh God gave man the know how to abort babies, well I don't know what to say, If someone you know gets murdered, just remember God gave that man the ability to do the killing!
Again 3000 babies a day, is not acceptable!
struck a nerve? hard to do. However, you spinning my words out of control is a bit out of line. I'm not saying I agree with you and I'm not saying I disagree with you. You do have vaild points. I personally feel that some if not MOST people use abortion as a birth control method, which if you read my post, I don't agree with. People have the right to choose. It is their right to choose right and wrong, abortion or no abortion. my 3 step children are a blessing to me, My 2 year old son, a blessing to me because I was told I would never be able to have children and I was blessed to have him and would have many more if God blessed me with them. I just cant stand seeing women,grown women get pregnant knowing the risk with sex and coming to that decision and not think twice about it,,because they do not care, they dont care to look at options and they wouldnt care for that child when it was born. That is what really sickens me. Every child born deserves to live. People need to be more responsible and laws need to be changed to look at every situation as an individual.
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

lookin4u123 wrote:
<quoted text>
struck a nerve? hard to do. However, you spinning my words out of control is a bit out of line. I'm not saying I agree with you and I'm not saying I disagree with you. You do have vaild points. I personally feel that some if not MOST people use abortion as a birth control method, which if you read my post, I don't agree with. People have the right to choose. It is their right to choose right and wrong, abortion or no abortion. my 3 step children are a blessing to me, My 2 year old son, a blessing to me because I was told I would never be able to have children and I was blessed to have him and would have many more if God blessed me with them. I just cant stand seeing women,grown women get pregnant knowing the risk with sex and coming to that decision and not think twice about it,,because they do not care, they dont care to look at options and they wouldnt care for that child when it was born. That is what really sickens me. Every child born deserves to live. People need to be more responsible and laws need to be changed to look at every situation as an individual.
Well said, people will choose right or wrong,it is the fact that a few judges made it legal, instead of the people being able to vote on such a thing.
Please forgive me, sometimes when I reply I do so to other posters, and it makes it seem like all of my comments are toward you.

We to were told for years that we couldn't have kids, but after being together over 2o years "by the grace of God ",we had a child.

Naturaly, with only Gods help.

I'm 41 and my little girl is 5.

I wish women would atleast see the image and heart beat, before deciding to abort.

May God bless you and yours.

Millington, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>You're right that there is no more perfect world, only a perfect God.
Yet to say that God gives men then knowledge of how to kill an unborn child, is the same as using Gods name in vain or worse.

I read where many think the world is better off, and how some cannot afford a child, but why stop at birth?
What about families who fall on hard times, and have kids?
why can't they take their one year old to the clinic, and tell them we don't want "it" and can't afford "it"?

How about a woman, like the one above, who already has 4 kids, and just don't want another?
why can't she have the baby, and choose one of the 4 she already has to be aborted?

I know you think this sounds waaay out of the question, but so does taking the life of The smallest of Gods creatures.

Plus, if I kill a pregnant woman as she is walking into an abortion clinic "to have an abortion" I would be charged with 2 murders, not 1.

Why can't people see that?

It don't matter, if they do or not, it is still murder.

I'm thankfull for the grace of God, and all involved can be saved, and can be forgiven, but to continue this sin, so that grace can abound even more, is WRONG.

The first time I seen ny little girls heart beating, and heard it beating, I was amazed!!! I ask the doctor, How big is her heart? He answered back, well your baby is the size of a blackeyed pea, so you can imagine how tiny the heart is.

Although tiny, the heart of a baby that small, is greater then the heart of many "grownups" who believe abortion is ok.
If a "fetus" is unable to live outside the womb it is not murder. If people are so stupid to have sex and can't afford a baby- surely they can afford a plan b pill or a abortion - I mean , they somehow afford iPhones.

God did give men knowledge for abortions. To not believe in that is blasphemy.

Why do u want all these unwanted kids around? U gonna take care of them ? Live ur life and leave others to lead theirs: even if u don't agree. Thank God the judges years ago had enough sense to legalize it. Praise God!

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

[QUOTE who="Seriously? "]No abortion means you fixed a mistake and saved the world from another unwanted child. It simply means you ended a unwanted pregnancy. No child is murdered. Stop being so dramatic. If the fetus can not survive out of the womb, it's not a baby.[/QUOTE]

You are so misled its a baby at conception. If not what is it? You explain what it is why it's there and it's purpose of that sperm and egg?? I'm not dramatic I'm a mother who's miscarried 5 times and wondered why me?? One son born early at 22 weeks called a spontaneous abortation well. He's 24 years old now Once again YOU. Mr. Explain the chain of life to me when I was told my son would never make it because he wasn't ready, not strong enough! You know why because of people like you. Who have no idea of what life truly means

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

lookin4u123 wrote:
personally, I am pro choice. I see it from both sides. The worst situation I saw when in nursing school, was a 16 year old girl giving birth to her "fathers" baby. sick! I also witnessed a baby born that was addicted to opiates when born. It took 4 days to wean that poor baby off and get those drugs out of her system. Most abortions are done because a young woman is not "ready" to have a baby or a woman that already has 6 kids does not and cannot afford another one. There are women giving birth to HIV and mentally challenged babies due to drug use or genetic diseases.
I don't agree that a woman should use abortion as a birth control method. Some people don't believe in God so they don't take that into consideration when making a decision and that is their right. We don't have to agree with someone's decision but it is theirs to make. Laws need to be changed. If the father of the pregnancy is known, which in some cases, they are not, both parties should be "considered" in a decision. Birth control should be made more available then what it is to stop unwanted pregnancies.
Teens are very sexually active, it's up to us as parents to talk to our kids and counsel them as best we can to try and avoid things like this but we can't save the world however, we can try and make a difference. I also see alot of children being raised in poverty that do become criminals because it is what they learn to survive.
I think adoption needs to be discussed with people more then what it is when decisions like this have to be made, I think each situation needs to be looked at individually, birth control should be offered affordably and to all. Prevention is key.
I'm a nurse to. Don't judge these people which is what you my dear are doing. Longer your in this business you will learn more. But is killing the baby the right answer ? Babies are the innocent one
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
If a "fetus" is unable to live outside the womb it is not murder. If people are so stupid to have sex and can't afford a baby- surely they can afford a plan b pill or a abortion - I mean , they somehow afford iPhones.
God did give men knowledge for abortions. To not believe in that is blasphemy.
Why do u want all these unwanted kids around? U gonna take care of them ? Live ur life and leave others to lead theirs: even if u don't agree. Thank God the judges years ago had enough sense to legalize it. Praise God!
I can only assume you and the other geust are not the same person.

Saying thank God for giving men the knowledge on how to perform abortions, is the same as sayinh praise God for giving men the knowledge on how to rape a woman and cut her throat.

To say, just becouse a baby cannot survive outside of the womb, is no different then when a baby is born. They cannot survive then, if they don't have someone else feeding them.

You are either trying to troll, and start things, or you just have a warped worldly mind.

Plus many babies survive an abortion attempt, with late term abortion, or the worst of all, the partial birth abortion.

Just to remind you, this is when a baby that is ready to be born, and is being born, has a murdering man they label doctor, take the child, but before the entire baby comes completly out, he (the murderer) plunges a long needle in the back of the babies skull, and sucks out the babies brain.

Or the go into a woman with a device the sucks and tears the baby to pieces, as the baby trys to get away from the death pipe, just nowhere to go.

IF THIS IS OF GOD, THEN I WOULD THROW MY BIBLE DOWN, AND CLAIM THAY THERE IS NO GOD.

LIKE IT OR NOT THESE THAT MADE THIS LEGAL AND THOSE WHO CARRY OUT THIS GODLESS ACT WILL FACE GOD WITH THE BLOOD OF THESE BABIES ON THEIR HANDS.

You can go to jail, if you do a dog this way.

Although what Micheal Vick did was wrong, he should have never been punished at all, for doing to dogs what is legal to do with humans.

Many miscarry, this is from God, or He allows it, so how about we let God decide.

Since: Dec 12

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a nurse to. Don't judge these people which is what you my dear are doing. Longer your in this business you will learn more. But is killing the baby the right answer ? Babies are the innocent one
This is a forum and I have a right to speak my opinion off the clock kiddo, thats what a forum is all about. Nursing school, many years ago. This isnt a nursing contest so show off to someone else. These were things that I saw when in nursing school and I'm sure if you did, you would of been saying the same thing so don't be fake about it. I see things all the time, everyday, and you know what? I do my job and still have my opinion on things I see and treat. Judging or not, damn good person and nurse right here. thanks!
getalife

Longview, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

You bible thumping hypocrites are amusing. I'll address both sides.

Religious side: There is no scripture in the bible that states God is against abortion or gays for that matter.

Moral view: People make mistakes. If they can be corrected then they should be. Sure you can say "well don't go out having sex" in a perfect world that would hold true. However we don't live in a perfect world. God wants us to be happy and fruitful. Not live in misery. Birthing a child in an unhealthy relationship where it can't be loved is just as bad. I'm sure your retort is adoption. Sure, make the state and tax payers responsible for yet another unwanted child. Its not like we (working class) are paying for enough unwanted babies. As someone mentioned stop being so dramatic. No one is perfect, people slip. God understands this. Abortion is no worse than cussing in gods eyes because his standards are so high.

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

lookin4u123 wrote:
<quoted text>This is a forum and I have a right to speak my opinion off the clock kiddo, thats what a forum is all about. Nursing school, many years ago. This isnt a nursing contest so show off to someone else. These were things that I saw when in nursing school and I'm sure if you did, you would of been saying the same thing so don't be fake about it. I see things all the time, everyday, and you know what? I do my job and still have my opinion on things I see and treat. Judging or not, damn good person and nurse right here. thanks!

I'm NOT fake about anything my dear. Maybe I have more compassion for human life we all have different opinions and feelings, and I the loss of my own child, no it's not a nursing contest I worked in EMS for many years as well, I've delivered in some conditions that are unreal I feel there's other options if given the right choices and counseling. BUT that's my opinion. Sorry you sound like your snappy and kiddo? I'm far from being a kiddo my dear YEARS. Of experience nurse, EMS , Not sheltered conditions of Paragould. Try Memphis where crime is high and you run your ass off in the field and in the ER with no sleep. To do whatever you have to do to save a life, and your own is sometimes threatened at the same time, so kiddo I don't think so ! No ones showing off. You sound mad and bitter.

Since: Dec 12

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm NOT fake about anything my dear. Maybe I have more compassion for human life we all have different opinions and feelings, and I the loss of my own child, no it's not a nursing contest I worked in EMS for many years as well, I've delivered in some conditions that are unreal I feel there's other options if given the right choices and counseling. BUT that's my opinion. Sorry you sound like your snappy and kiddo? I'm far from being a kiddo my dear YEARS. Of experience nurse, EMS , Not sheltered conditions of Paragould. Try Memphis where crime is high and you run your ass off in the field and in the ER with no sleep. To do whatever you have to do to save a life, and your own is sometimes threatened at the same time, so kiddo I don't think so ! No ones showing off. You sound mad and bitter.
Far from mad and bitter, I'm just blunt and say what I think just like anyone else, thank you. Work in Memphis, I didnt know we were spitting our resumes here but been there done that. I commend you if you still are. I still remain with being Pro-Choice. People can do what THEY want to do but I know where I stand. Thanks again!
Ms. Guest

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

lookin4u123 wrote:
<quoted text>Far from mad and bitter, I'm just blunt and say what I think just like anyone else, thank you. Work in Memphis, I didnt know we were spitting our resumes here but been there done that. I commend you if you still are. I still remain with being Pro-Choice. People can do what THEY want to do but I know where I stand. Thanks again!
No ones splitting anything. Your welcome & God Bless
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

The Roe v Wade did away with the hodgepodge of local and state laws concerning pregnacy termination and put all women in every state on a level playing field for a safe medical procedure rather than back alley clinics and kitchen table operations by a nanny woman with a crochet hook and strong herb tea. Lastly, what a woman does in this situation is up to her,her doctor,and her maker, not me,not the zealots. One has to wonder about the mental stability of these people who think it's their right to try to dictate the actions of another. even by force by some.
not a parent

Southaven, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Can't be a parent to something that wasn't born. Everytime that you have sex, do you claim the "smegma" was your child? Hell, I would have thousands of kids by now.
scarlet

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

history channel said hitlers mom was going to have an abortion. private doctor talked her out of it. just sayin

Since: Jan 13

West Helena, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

scarlet wrote:
history channel said hitlers mom was going to have an abortion. private doctor talked her out of it. just sayin
Surely nothing they said on the history channel could be false!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Memphis Forum right now

Search the Memphis Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 7 min TN Voter 140,802
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 24 min Geeze 8,945
Moving back to Memphis :) Safe/inexpensive apar... (Nov '12) 3 hr Pop 17
Memphis Night Life 80s (Jun '11) 4 hr LisaThatsWho 71
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 9 hr Samuel 18,546
Gee why are people leaving memphis? (Jun '09) Thu Felix The Cat 150
Murder back in the 70s (Jul '07) Thu Unknown 182
•••
•••
•••
•••

Memphis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000