It is what it is. No discussion needed.

Since: Dec 12

Memphis, TN

#2 Dec 11, 2012
oh get over yourself!
If it walks like a duck

Brownsville, TN

#3 Dec 12, 2012
I bet if someone was aborting puppies there would more people against it. Sad when animals hold more worth than humans.

Memphis, TN

#4 Dec 12, 2012
well, that holds some truth,and I'm pretty sure it's because animals act better then most humans nowadays!LOL

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#5 Dec 12, 2012
I'm sure you'll get the law changed with this post on Topix. Good job. Now you can mind your own business.
Seriously?

Millington, TN

#6 Dec 12, 2012
No abortion means you fixed a mistake and saved the world from another unwanted child. It simply means you ended a unwanted pregnancy. No child is murdered. Stop being so dramatic. If the fetus can not survive out of the womb, it's not a baby.
Gtown71

United States

#7 Dec 14, 2012
[QUOTE who="Seriously? "]No abortion means you fixed a mistake and saved the world from another unwanted child. It simply means you ended a unwanted pregnancy. No child is murdered. Stop being so dramatic. If the fetus can not survive out of the womb, it's not a baby.[/QUOTE]

Perhaps you should look up all the kids that survived an abortion attempt. Like the little girl who lost a arm, becouse the murdering "abortion" doctor put this sissors around her arm, but though he had them around her neck.

Why do people who harm a pregnant woman get charged with murder, if the baby dies, becouse of what they do? "Double standard? "

People for abortion love to play the rape card.
Do women get pregnant during rape? Yes
it accounts for 11 days worth of abortions, so I geuss all the other days, at 3000 babies a day, are just a late form of birth control.

Why does the dad have no say?
People say unwanted child?
What if the dad wants the child?
what you call a unwanted thing, he may call his child.

What if a man don't want the child?
why can't he make the woman have an abortion?
If she refuses, why do they force him to pay for what he don't want? "Double standard? "

I know you may say it is "her " body?
What about little girl babies?
Is it not still "her " little body?

This was made legal over 40 years ago, by a handfull of judges, who will face God one day as the murderers they are.
Honestly

Duluth, GA

#8 Dec 15, 2012
Even if there is an abortion ban, the mom will find a way to get rid of it herself. At least with medical assistance, the mom won't harm herself along with the fetus. Some girls just aren't ready for a life with children. Would you rather the child grow up thinking he/she was a mistake? Would you rather someone that has a bright future have it all end? If you would, you're sick. People should be able to make their own choices. I mean this is a democracy. Don't like it? Try North Korea. I'm sure you'll love a place where government rules over everything you do. If people keep trying to fighting every choice someone makes, we'll wind up just like them.
Local joe

Brownsville, TN

#9 Dec 15, 2012
Gtown, that's exactly how I feel. I never got a chance to be a dad. It's the one thing in life I wanted more than anything. I've moved on and now my fiancÚ and I are adopting. I'm thankful that parents will carry the child and give it a fighting chance, especially the 2 bundles of joy I will get to call my son and daughter very soon. Adoption is the answer, not abortion.
Local joe

Brownsville, TN

#10 Dec 15, 2012
If some girls aren't ready then don't give the booty up!!!! Don't go out acting irresponsible and use abortion as birth control. Americans get on tv every damn day wantin money for this and that to send to every country but our own. We send money to feed the African kids, I don't hear anything about abortion or even condoms. But we will kill our own.... Gtfoh with that bs. If a parent doesn't want the kid, give to adoption. At least it has a chance to live the life someone was ready to give it, but not ready to take responsibility for.
Gtown71

United States

#11 Dec 15, 2012
Honestly wrote:
Even if there is an abortion ban, the mom will find a way to get rid of it herself. At least with medical assistance, the mom won't harm herself along with the fetus. Some girls just aren't ready for a life with children. Would you rather the child grow up thinking he/she was a mistake? Would you rather someone that has a bright future have it all end? If you would, you're sick. People should be able to make their own choices. I mean this is a democracy. Don't like it? Try North Korea. I'm sure you'll love a place where government rules over everything you do. If people keep trying to fighting every choice someone makes, we'll wind up just like them.
Let me get this straight, you ask if a person wants to ruin a person, who may have a bright future is sick? I agree with you!!!

Yet you say ruining the life of a 15 year old is sick, but a 15 week old is ok?

If abortion is banned, don't you think they have killed enough by now to know how to do it safely?
They won't go back to coat hangers.

You may defend this, if you wish, but it is still murder.

I will be the first to say, that any girl who has had one, is not a secound class citizen, for we have all sinned, and fallen short of the glory of God.

Jesus died on the cross for All Sin.

Yet if it is wrong, it is wrong.

Again I ask, what about a 15 year old boy, who gets a girl pregnant?
What happens to his bright future, if he don't wish to have a child?

Like the other guy said, many would pay for a child, so there is No excuse, other then selfish reasons.

People want to sin, but don't want any consiquences to their actions.

They want the "problem" to go away.
Newsflash, it will never go away, and the child will be in Heaven waiting on the "mother?", if the woman gets saved.

Thankfully, not long after they meet God will wipe away tears and memories, as far as how they know each other.

The saddest thing, is how something so unGodly was made legal, by a handful of judges.

If we allowed it for rape and incest, they would only perform abortions 2 weeks out of a year, which tells me, that the number one reason 3000 babies a day are murdered, id due to selfish, lazy reasons.

Memphis, TN

#12 Dec 15, 2012
personally, I am pro choice. I see it from both sides. The worst situation I saw when in nursing school, was a 16 year old girl giving birth to her "fathers" baby. sick! I also witnessed a baby born that was addicted to opiates when born. It took 4 days to wean that poor baby off and get those drugs out of her system. Most abortions are done because a young woman is not "ready" to have a baby or a woman that already has 6 kids does not and cannot afford another one. There are women giving birth to HIV and mentally challenged babies due to drug use or genetic diseases.
I don't agree that a woman should use abortion as a birth control method. Some people don't believe in God so they don't take that into consideration when making a decision and that is their right. We don't have to agree with someone's decision but it is theirs to make. Laws need to be changed. If the father of the pregnancy is known, which in some cases, they are not, both parties should be "considered" in a decision. Birth control should be made more available then what it is to stop unwanted pregnancies.
Teens are very sexually active, it's up to us as parents to talk to our kids and counsel them as best we can to try and avoid things like this but we can't save the world however, we can try and make a difference. I also see alot of children being raised in poverty that do become criminals because it is what they learn to survive.
I think adoption needs to be discussed with people more then what it is when decisions like this have to be made, I think each situation needs to be looked at individually, birth control should be offered affordably and to all. Prevention is key.
Gtown71

United States

#13 Dec 15, 2012
lookin4u123 wrote:
personally, I am pro choice. I see it from both sides. The worst situation I saw when in nursing school, was a 16 year old girl giving birth to her "fathers" baby. sick! I also witnessed a baby born that was addicted to opiates when born. It took 4 days to wean that poor baby off and get those drugs out of her system. Most abortions are done because a young woman is not "ready" to have a baby or a woman that already has 6 kids does not and cannot afford another one. There are women giving birth to HIV and mentally challenged babies due to drug use or genetic diseases.
I don't agree that a woman should use abortion as a birth control method. Some people don't believe in God so they don't take that into consideration when making a decision and that is their right. We don't have to agree with someone's decision but it is theirs to make. Laws need to be changed. If the father of the pregnancy is known, which in some cases, they are not, both parties should be "considered" in a decision. Birth control should be made more available then what it is to stop unwanted pregnancies.
Teens are very sexually active, it's up to us as parents to talk to our kids and counsel them as best we can to try and avoid things like this but we can't save the world however, we can try and make a difference. I also see alot of children being raised in poverty that do become criminals because it is what they learn to survive.
I think adoption needs to be discussed with people more then what it is when decisions like this have to be made, I think each situation needs to be looked at individually, birth control should be offered affordably and to all. Prevention is key.
If a woman has six already, and doesn't want anymore, then why not get fixed?
You are right, some girls are too young, yet are they?
In our eyes yes? What about Gods?
they are old enough to get pregnant.
If they are to young for kids then they are to young for sex.

Risky behavior, comes with risk.

I would like to ask you a question though.
The child that was fathered by its own grandfather, and the one hooked on drugs, why did you not do something?
Why did you not quitly smother the babies, so it would loik like crib death?

It would have helped the mothers involved, and society would it not???

Millington, TN

#14 Dec 15, 2012
Gtown71 wrote:
[QUOTE who="Seriously? "]No abortion means you fixed a mistake and saved the world from another unwanted child. It simply means you ended a unwanted pregnancy. No child is murdered. Stop being so dramatic. If the fetus can not survive out of the womb, it's not a baby. "

Perhaps you should look up all the kids that survived an abortion attempt. Like the little girl who lost a arm, becouse the murdering "abortion" doctor put this sissors around her arm, but though he had them around her neck.

Why do people who harm a pregnant woman get charged with murder, if the baby dies, becouse of what they do? "Double standard? "

People for abortion love to play the rape card.
Do women get pregnant during rape? Yes
it accounts for 11 days worth of abortions, so I geuss all the other days, at 3000 babies a day, are just a late form of birth control.

Why does the dad have no say?
People say unwanted child?
What if the dad wants the child?
what you call a unwanted thing, he may call his child.

What if a man don't want the child?
why can't he make the woman have an abortion?
If she refuses, why do they force him to pay for what he don't want? "Double standard? "

I know you may say it is "her " body?
What about little girl babies?
Is it not still "her " little body?

This was made legal over 40 years ago, by a handfull of judges, who will face God one day as the murderers they are.
Abortion has saved the world from millions of children growing up on the streets, unwanted and who would most likely turn into criminals . Watch the movie precious- can u seriously not see that some pregnancies arent supposed to happen ? God gave man and woman free will - it's not his fault humans are weak and choose to screw without protection. And a mans choice? If man was supposed to have a choice, God would have implanted ovaries and a uterus in his abdominal cavity.

Memphis, TN

#15 Dec 15, 2012
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
If a woman has six already, and doesn't want anymore, then why not get fixed?
You are right, some girls are too young, yet are they?
In our eyes yes? What about Gods?
they are old enough to get pregnant.
If they are to young for kids then they are to young for sex.
Risky behavior, comes with risk.
I would like to ask you a question though.
The child that was fathered by its own grandfather, and the one hooked on drugs, why did you not do something?
Why did you not quitly smother the babies, so it would loik like crib death?
It would have helped the mothers involved, and society would it not???
To answer your pathetic question, because birthing those babies were not MINE to make.Get it? and to smother a baby, as you suggest, would be murder would it not? It was born was it not? It was the choice of someone else. Maybe that is something YOU would do but that is blood on your hands, not mine,sicko.
Not all people can afford to get fixed, thus me saying laws need to be changed.
Some girls ARE too young, whether in Gods eyes or not, like I said, not ALL people believe in GOD so leave him out of it and dont be so one sided.
Risky behavior does come with risk,however,read my post again and read what MY opinion SUGGESTS.
Gtown71

United States

#16 Dec 15, 2012
lookin4u123 wrote:
<quoted text>
To answer your pathetic question, because birthing those babies were not MINE to make.Get it? and to smother a baby, as you suggest, would be murder would it not? It was born was it not? It was the choice of someone else. Maybe that is something YOU would do but that is blood on your hands, not mine,sicko.
Not all people can afford to get fixed, thus me saying laws need to be changed.
Some girls ARE too young, whether in Gods eyes or not, like I said, not ALL people believe in GOD so leave him out of it and dont be so one sided.
Risky behavior does come with risk,however,read my post again and read what MY opinion SUGGESTS.
I realize it would be sick to kill the babies, that you're right about!
yet just before the baby comes out, a murder can go it and cut its head off, and you say it is for the better???

As far as HollyWood making movies about abortion, to the other poster, it is just that HollyWood.

Man can justify himself with his lips, but his heart will condem him.
The laws of God, are written on the heart of every person, saved or not.
They know something is wrong!

As I've stated before, women that have had an abortion are NOT secound class citizens,they are sinners like you and me, in need of Gods grace.

People can say what they will, but so can I.

I'll give you a worse case senerio.
A virgin woman, who has never even dated.
Perhaps she is older, but she is walking to the store, when a man drags her into a building, where he rapes her, and beats her, leaving her for dead.
She lives, only to find out that she is with child.
Whay should she do?

You may even justify some abortions, but 3000 babies a day?
After knowing only 11 days account for rape?!?!,!?

You say that can't afford to get fixed???
Abortion cost money???

Please don't get me wrong, I have a 5 year old daughter, and a person doesn't know what they would do, if faced with something like that, but when you look at all the facts, abortion is being used as a late form of birth control, that not only harms the child "it kills the child ",but also harms the woman, both physicaly, and mentaly, and emotionaly, and spiritualy.

The woman who have had one, walk through life, and they truly don't forget!
When it has been 5 years, they may be better off financialy, and see a 5 year old playing, and it will make them think, wonder what my child would look like?

We are sending them a message, that no matter what you do, its ok, you can always get rid of it.

Plus the average age for women having abortions, is not teens.

It is older women who have enough sense to take birth control, and not behave risky.

3000 babies a day.
Please answer the rape question, what should she do? After all, that is what pro abortionist love to go to.
I couldn't give a better example.

This is even the most horrible, obama said that he would be for the unthinkable, if a child is born ok during an abortion attempt, that child should be placed in a cold room NAKED, AND LEFT TO DIE!!!

Memphis, TN

#17 Dec 15, 2012
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I realize it would be sick to kill the babies, that you're right about!
yet just before the baby comes out, a murder can go it and cut its head off, and you say it is for the better???
As far as HollyWood making movies about abortion, to the other poster, it is just that HollyWood.
As I've stated before, women that have had an abortion are NOT secound class citizens,they are sinners like you and me, in need of Gods grace.
Perhaps she is older, but she is walking to the store, when a man drags her into a building, where he rapes her, and beats her, leaving her for dead.
Whay should she do?
Abortion cost money???
Please don't get me wrong, I have a 5 year old daughter, and a person doesn't know what they would do, if faced with something like that, but when you look at all the facts, abortion is being used as a late form of birth control, that not only harms the child "it kills the child ",but also harms the woman, both physicaly, and mentaly, and emotionaly, and spiritualy.
When it has been 5 years, they may be better off financialy, and see a 5 year old playing, and it will make them think, wonder what my child would look like?
We are sending them a message, that no matter what you do, its ok, you can always get rid of it.
It is older women who have enough sense to take birth control, and not behave risky.
3000 babies a day.
Please answer the rape question, what should she do? After all, that is what pro abortionist love to go to.
This is even the most horrible, obama said that he would be for the unthinkable, if a child is born ok during an abortion attempt, that child should be placed in a cold room NAKED, AND LEFT TO DIE!!!
I can speak for myself,If I were raped, I would get an abortion. You have your opinion as I have mine. Thats a great thing about America! We have choices! re read AGAIN what I wrote! sounds like you need to!!
I too have children, 4 children. The laws speak for themselves and people have a right to choose, that's one of Americans rights believe it or not. I didnt say the average amount of women having abortion is TEENS ,did you not read what I wrote? or are you too busy to try and debate,spouting off nonsense? don't turn my words around. I know what I wrote, do you?
I made it VERY CLEAR HOW I FELT and I TOO have a right to my opinion WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT. YOU are not the only person that matters but obviously you want to think so. I said my peace and what I think, DEAL WITH IT, DEBATE IT, WHATEVER YOU WANT, MY MIND WILL NOT CHANGE NOR WILL MY OPINION. THANK YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY and dont forget to take your meds!

Millington, TN

#18 Dec 15, 2012
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>I realize it would be sick to kill the babies, that you're right about!

Whay should she do?

Abortion cost money???

3000 babies a day.

Eve strayed in the garden of Eden- no more perfect world- God gave man the ability to perform abortions.
Gtown71

United States

#19 Dec 15, 2012
lookin4u123 wrote:
<quoted text>
I can speak for myself,If I were raped, I would get an abortion. You have your opinion as I have mine. Thats a great thing about America! We have choices! re read AGAIN what I wrote! sounds like you need to!!
I too have children, 4 children. The laws speak for themselves and people have a right to choose, that's one of Americans rights believe it or not. I didnt say the average amount of women having abortion is TEENS ,did you not read what I wrote? or are you too busy to try and debate,spouting off nonsense? don't turn my words around. I know what I wrote, do you?
I made it VERY CLEAR HOW I FELT and I TOO have a right to my opinion WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT. YOU are not the only person that matters but obviously you want to think so. I said my peace and what I think, DEAL WITH IT, DEBATE IT, WHATEVER YOU WANT, MY MIND WILL NOT CHANGE NOR WILL MY OPINION. THANK YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY and dont forget to take your meds!
Seems I struck a nerve?

I agree we have rights, and this is anerica, but did america have the right to vote on the horrible matter? No
A handfull of Godless judges made it so!

As far as the senerio I gave you, it happened!!!

The woman wanted an abortion, but as she prayed God told her to have the child, and that He would be used in great ways.

She had the child, and the mans name is James Robinson, perhaps you've seen him.

God does use him in Great ways!

As far as the other poster sayinh God gave man the know how to abort babies, well I don't know what to say, If someone you know gets murdered, just remember God gave that man the ability to do the killing!

Again 3000 babies a day, is not acceptable!
Gtown71

United States

#20 Dec 15, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Eve strayed in the garden of Eden- no more perfect world- God gave man the ability to perform abortions.
You're right that there is no more perfect world, only a perfect God.
Yet to say that God gives men then knowledge of how to kill an unborn child, is the same as using Gods name in vain or worse.

I read where many think the world is better off, and how some cannot afford a child, but why stop at birth?
What about families who fall on hard times, and have kids?
why can't they take their one year old to the clinic, and tell them we don't want "it" and can't afford "it"?

How about a woman, like the one above, who already has 4 kids, and just don't want another?
why can't she have the baby, and choose one of the 4 she already has to be aborted?

I know you think this sounds waaay out of the question, but so does taking the life of The smallest of Gods creatures.

Plus, if I kill a pregnant woman as she is walking into an abortion clinic "to have an abortion" I would be charged with 2 murders, not 1.

Why can't people see that?

It don't matter, if they do or not, it is still murder.

I'm thankfull for the grace of God, and all involved can be saved, and can be forgiven, but to continue this sin, so that grace can abound even more, is WRONG.

The first time I seen ny little girls heart beating, and heard it beating, I was amazed!!! I ask the doctor, How big is her heart? He answered back, well your baby is the size of a blackeyed pea, so you can imagine how tiny the heart is.

Although tiny, the heart of a baby that small, is greater then the heart of many "grownups" who believe abortion is ok.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Memphis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Troll Bridge (Mar '11) 20 min Julia 5,445
Who do you support for U.S. House in Tennessee ... (Oct '10) 2 hr just-me 286
Gee why are people leaving memphis? (Jun '09) 8 hr westerngirl 159
nye party on beale street 20 hr kim 8
mojo/k2/herbal incense/spice?? 20 hr kim 5
Mary jane 21 hr kim 11
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Tue Lugnutz The Holy One 19,591
Memphis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Memphis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:31 pm PST

NBC Sports12:31PM
Source: Browns interview former Rams coach Mike Martz
NBC Sports 3:14 AM
Rams won't get chance to interview Rob Chudzinski or Alex Van Pelt
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?