Mom Beats Girl With Mop

Mom Beats Girl With Mop

There are 251 comments on the WREG story from Apr 7, 2010, titled Mom Beats Girl With Mop. In it, WREG reports that:

A woman wanted by Germantown police for beating her daughter is on the run after forging her name while being booked into jail.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WREG.

lovin-mississipp i

Memphis, TN

#126 Apr 8, 2010
mya wrote:
i spelled adult wrong sorry but to continue you peoples are the reason why some of these kids are like they are because they cant get discipline in school no more so they get days out of school oh they love that then we cant hit them at home unless we want to go to jail so every thing is in the kids favor we cant raise our kids for you but i brought 3 into this world that i raised to be good kids i have grandkids i love them and if i feel they need a good a-- beating thats what they will get if you let the parents raise the kids the kids will stop trying to raise the parents
EXCELLENT post Mya!!! let the truth be told by an experienced Mother!

Since: Aug 09

Houston, Texas

#127 Apr 8, 2010
So why didn't you neighbors call the police when you saw her stripping off her daughter's clothing and then beating her? Did you offer the child your home to go to until the police could be called? Doesn't sound like it. You neighbors are just as guilty as the mother.
TKozic

Simpsonville, SC

#128 Apr 8, 2010
Sparkle31 wrote:
<quoted text>
At least the mother had a reason to beat her daughter. You people kill your two and three year olds for no reason at all. Watch Nancy Grace ****.
There is "NO" and I repeat NO reason to beat any child... I agree that it's sad that everything has to turn into a race issue. Who cares what color this person is she beat her child and I'm sure this wasn't the first time. Not only that but she is a criminal on top of being an abuser. No matter what color you are if you do the things that she is being acused of she deserves to go to jail period... And in my book she is no different than Casey Anthony (and she's white for all keeping score). The only difference to me is that this lady didn't kill her child thank God.. I just hope and pray that the 14 year old doesn't have children of her own and repeat the abuse pattern. If all parents would teach values and morals then finding a boy in the house wouldn't result to abuse. Now I know child rebell and will do what they want but how about sitting down and talking to her about it instead of beating the crap out of her. And then have a talk with his parents if that doesn't help then you take other steps to insure that this doesn't happen again but you don't result to violence.
weary warrior

Pasadena, CA

#129 Apr 8, 2010
Faith R wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, before you go posting something that you read on the internet & then copy & paste it, you will learn more. Our people suffer because of the lack on knowledge or in any case, because of people like you...regardless to the color!
Your people suffer because of people like me? How is that possible? And at least the facts were stated not some random ideology that other people may believe as true.
I am not in opposition to black people. I am not in opposition to anyone-but I do have a very real and defined opinion about Memphis black people. I have lived there off and on most of my life-grew up in whitehaven. So dont tell me how to think or what opinions I am ALLOWED to have-your highness. I speak from experience not just data. By the way-are you actually qouting Scripture?(My people perish by their lack of knowledge) That scripture is speaking of GODS people-not exclusively black people!
Patriot95

Hernando, MS

#130 Apr 8, 2010
arlngtnwman wrote:
I am from Memphis btw not sure why it is showing up MS.
That's right Helen! The government should say "I'll help you with your first mistake, but you will have to learn from it. I will not help you with mistakes 2,3,4 and 5!"
weary warrior

Pasadena, CA

#131 Apr 8, 2010
Faith R wrote:
<quoted text>
The same place you got yours from........
Really? Cuz I actually got mine from a legitimate site.
http://www.crf-usa.org/bill-of-rights-in-acti...

Boo ya!
ExMemphian

Memphis, TN

#132 Apr 8, 2010
Has anyone heard how the daughter is doing? I heard she was hurt pretty bad??
Patriot95

Hernando, MS

#133 Apr 8, 2010
"Are you aware that the huge majority of welfare recipients are white?"

LOL. What planet are you from?
positive thinker

Memphis, TN

#134 Apr 8, 2010
commandorando wrote:
<quoted text>
you must sit at home and dream of blue skies and no problems in this world.....get out and do something positive and maybe you will be in the paper...otherwise...face life...and I am a positive person...I give everyone a first chance
Commandorando, I don't know you personal but I still love you. I do work a full time job which I have been with the same company for 12 years, I am nine classes from receiving my BA, married to a wonderful man,travels and enjoy life. But most of all I have Jesus, I have the most blessed life one can imagine.

Be blessed and stay positive.
Yeah Right

Memphis, TN

#135 Apr 8, 2010
Sooveryou wrote:
<snip>The best thing people of color can do (Latinos, African American, Asian, Native American...etc) is ignore the ignorant and encourage our friends family and neighbors to educate ourselves and our kids. <snip>
Ahem

Any idea on when "y'all" are going to get started with that plan? I've heard it proposed many, MANY times but for some reason the whole thing never comes to fruition. One has to wonder why.

Sigh

I guess that's the white man's fault, right? Our "ignorance" is somehow keeping you down despite all of the legal discriminatory practices put in place BY THE WHITE MAN to make sure black kids get go to school if they so choose, regardless of their income?

Is it the media, is that it? Has the media's portrayal of black folks somehow caused all of the disproportionate crime levels we see in the black communities?

Or maybe, just maybe some of these folks (however angry their posts may come off) are only acting upon their daily observations? Is it possible that the black folks may be to blame (for once)?
Latasha

Memphis, TN

#137 Apr 8, 2010
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, and most black parents just look the other way or do nothing ... OR expect the school teachers to teach their kids how to behave.
or blame someone else, or make excuse or just flat out deny their child could do any wrong whatsoever. But, I do not want to say that only black people do that. I have seen many white people handle their children the same way.
sick of it

Memphis, TN

#138 Apr 8, 2010
Patriot95 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right Helen! The government should say "I'll help you with your first mistake, but you will have to learn from it. I will not help you with mistakes 2,3,4 and 5!"
If you you are refering to children: how is any child a mistake? If you are, should others refer to you as a mistake that plagues the human race because of your extremly racist views?
Patriot95

Hernando, MS

#139 Apr 8, 2010
sally wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit pointing fingers...it is nothing but wasted time, wasted breathe, wasted energy. When a young black man comes up to you with a gun, are you going to point your finger at him and say that his Mama shouldn't have had so many **** kids & lived off the government because IF she had he wouldn't be doing what he is doing which is robbing YOU? If you are going to point...POINT IT THEN!
Point well taken, Sally. LOL
no patience for this

Pittsburgh, PA

#140 Apr 8, 2010
Send her to open population prison and let the mother's in there take care of her.
Im An Odd Dood

Memphis, TN

#141 Apr 8, 2010
yellowrose1010 wrote:
So why didn't you neighbors call the police when you saw her stripping off her daughter's clothing and then beating her? Did you offer the child your home to go to until the police could be called? Doesn't sound like it. You neighbors are just as guilty as the mother.
Funny you should mention it. My first inclination upon reading that part of the story was that here we have a woman with a problem daughter who apparently likes some (or at least one) of the local boys. She has been caught with him "alone" while mama's gone. So what is mama's answer? Take her in the back alley and strip her down naked so that the REST of the local males can see her in the nude and if they weren't already after her for luvn, they probably are now.
Me, I'd put her tail in a full Burka and beat her in private with something that doesn't leave a mark for days, like a water hose or something.
Back to the race argument (teehee)
Im An Odd Dood

Memphis, TN

#142 Apr 8, 2010
Patriot95 wrote:
"Are you aware that the huge majority of welfare recipients are white?"
LOL. What planet are you from?
No, it's true in terms of pure numbers ... but white folks make up the lion's share of the citizens (and taxpayers) so that seems about right.

Take a look at the percentage of each population, though. THERE'S the statistic with the meat behind it. A white person is FAR LESS LIKELY to be on welfare than a black. I'm not a racist, but the numbers won't mislead you if they are based on solid data.
Whatever

Memphis, TN

#143 Apr 8, 2010
Patriot95 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whites put the economy in the hole? What about all the "system suckers"? At least whites are too proud to live in government funds for a lifetime! Blacks do all they can to get a check from Uncle Sam! Illegitimate babies are the best example. 85% of all black children are born out of wedlock. The taxpayers foot the bill for every one of those children. You keep your families impoverished because you have grown dependent on food stamps and welfare. Have a little pride! To the 15% that are hard working, responsible black parents, please know that I do not reject your culture as a whole. I only reject those with no ambition to better themselves.
I reject all races who don't try to better themselves, white, black, or whatever. By the way, welfare was designed and instituted for po whites.
Im An Odd Dood

Memphis, TN

#144 Apr 8, 2010
sick of it wrote:
<quoted text>
If you you are refering to children: how is any child a mistake? If you are, should others refer to you as a mistake that plagues the human race because of your extremly racist views?
Let's say you are screwing someone you aren't married to, and you have kids already that you can't afford, and you don't get anything from their fathers, and you depend on the rest of society to pay your way through life because all you do is sit around and screw men that aren't committed to you, and you get pregnant and have yet another kid for which you are going to have to depend upon others' money to raise it properly.

That's a mistake. Right there, that's a mistake.

Once more: You are broke and screwing for fun and get pregnant. Mistake.
sick of it

Memphis, TN

#145 Apr 8, 2010
Yeah Right wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahem
Any idea on when "y'all" are going to get started with that plan? I've heard it proposed many, MANY times but for some reason the whole thing never comes to fruition. One has to wonder why.
Sigh
I guess that's the white man's fault, right? Our "ignorance" is somehow keeping you down despite all of the legal discriminatory practices put in place BY THE WHITE MAN to make sure black kids get go to school if they so choose, regardless of their income?
Is it the media, is that it? Has the media's portrayal of black folks somehow caused all of the disproportionate crime levels we see in the black communities?
Or maybe, just maybe some of these folks (however angry their posts may come off) are only acting upon their daily observations? Is it possible that the black folks may be to blame (for once)?
Yes, there are many blacks who no one but themselves to blame for the situation they are in. But what angers a lot of blacks, is how many of you feel that just because there are some ignorant blacks out there, that that is how all of us act. Many blacks are highly educated, successful, upstanding citizens. If we judge every white person on let's say how Rush Limbaugh, President Bush, and Hitler act/acted, we would be acting just like many of you!
Maria

Universal City, TX

#146 Apr 8, 2010
Dan wrote:
Black behavior is getting scarier by the day
Are you serious? White people have been killing their children at an even faster rate now than years ago. Now that's scary.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Memphis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 19 hr mexico 20,851
Memphis Massage Parlors (Jun '15) 23 hr Jojo 8
Orange lives matter Tue VOL FAN 2
who was around during the mlk assasination or t... (Sep '11) Sun Tom 85
Review: iFixMemphis (Dec '12) Feb 17 Ricky 5
News Shooting outside motorcycle club leaves one dead (Sep '10) Feb 16 Use2B Family MC 64
News Lorenzen Wright Autopsy Released- Graphic Content (Nov '10) Feb 14 ThenPharts 85

Memphis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Memphis Mortgages