Mom Beats Girl With Mop

Mom Beats Girl With Mop

There are 251 comments on the WREG story from Apr 7, 2010, titled Mom Beats Girl With Mop. In it, WREG reports that:

A woman wanted by Germantown police for beating her daughter is on the run after forging her name while being booked into jail.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WREG.

First Prev
of 13
Next Last
Patriot95

Hernando, MS

#250 Apr 11, 2010
sick of it wrote:
<quoted text>
If you you are refering to children: how is any child a mistake? If you are, should others refer to you as a mistake that plagues the human race because of your extremly racist views?
OK. I was referring to a person mistakenly becoming pregnant. Sorry for the poor choice of words. I don't care what color you are, if you see having more children as a way of getting paid by the government, you should not get away with it. So, if you mistakenly become pregnant once, you should learn from it, and don't let it happen again. Better yet, get married first, THEN have all the babies you want. If you and your husband work hard and STILL need help, then I say get it. THAT'S what welfare was meant for. It's ridiculous the amount of never-been-married black women with more than one child.
heather marion

United States

#251 Apr 11, 2010
if u must know raciest person, there are more white people on welfare than blacks and if they cut the system off the whites will fall. do ur research. and if u watch tv, there are more whites committing crime but they only report the blacks and how ignorant can u get.
Helen - G-Town wrote:
Where do I start? I have never seen anything like this and I have lived in many countries. There is trash in every race and society. The problem with Memphis is the blacks think that they are entitle to everything. The welfare system is one of it. There are free loaders in in every race but I have a problem when 90% of my taxes go to blacks because I do believe that there are poor people out there that are not getting any help because they are not blacks. My first encounter with black arrogance is when my 3 year old asked me why a lady was touching things in a store that she should not have been and this black lady turn around and told him that she does it because she can. I almost had a heart attack. I think the only way to stop people like this from having kids is to take away the welfare/freebies that they get. Take away the welfare and the black population will fall.
Hino

Paris, TX

#252 Apr 13, 2010
I worked with Linda at Hino in Marion Ar in 2007. She is an accountant by trade and was fired after creating fake accounts and writing checks to herself. She always talked about her son becoming a soccer pro; never mentioned her daughter. She was a good friend. We both made good money. I was downsized and tough times got me too. I love her and am praying for her and her family.
Hino

Paris, TX

#253 Apr 13, 2010
heather marion wrote:
if u must know raciest person, there are more white people on welfare than blacks and if they cut the system off the whites will fall. do ur research. and if u watch tv, there are more whites committing crime but they only report the blacks and how ignorant can u get. <quoted text>
To the comment below this one: your stupid racist comments are what keeps this city/nation separate. Every issue is not based on race. THIS WOMAN BEAT HER CHILD FOR HAVING AN UNAUTHORIZED PERSON IN THEIR HOME. WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH BEING BLACK? She obviously needs counseling and time away from her child. Teenaged pregancy can destroy lives. In hard times, Ms. Greer could have freaked out.
Hino

Paris, TX

#254 Apr 13, 2010
Patriot95 wrote:
<quoted text>
OK. I was referring to a person mistakenly becoming pregnant. Sorry for the poor choice of words. I don't care what color you are, if you see having more children as a way of getting paid by the government, you should not get away with it. So, if you mistakenly become pregnant once, you should learn from it, and don't let it happen again. Better yet, get married first, THEN have all the babies you want. If you and your husband work hard and STILL need help, then I say get it. THAT'S what welfare was meant for. It's ridiculous the amount of never-been-married black women with more than one child.
IT IS ALSO REDICULOUS THE NUMBER OF ILLEGAL HISPANICS CROWDING THE WELFARE OFFICES. THERE ARE FAR MORE whites OUT OF WEDLOCK THAN BLACKS. IF WE ARE ONLY 15% OF THE NATION ====== CHECK YOUR FACTS FIRST ====== HOLLYWOOD ALSO GLAMORIZES UNMARRIED FAMILIES. WE LIVE BY EXAMPLE. SEX ALL OVER TV. WHAT DO YOU EXPECT OF A NATION WITH LOW MORRALS?
MomOf5

Hernando, MS

#255 Apr 13, 2010
Hino wrote:
<quoted text>
IT IS ALSO REDICULOUS THE NUMBER OF ILLEGAL HISPANICS CROWDING THE WELFARE OFFICES. THERE ARE FAR MORE whites OUT OF WEDLOCK THAN BLACKS. IF WE ARE ONLY 15% OF THE NATION ====== CHECK YOUR FACTS FIRST ====== HOLLYWOOD ALSO GLAMORIZES UNMARRIED FAMILIES. WE LIVE BY EXAMPLE. SEX ALL OVER TV. WHAT DO YOU EXPECT OF A NATION WITH LOW MORRALS?
I have checked my facts. Maybe you should. 85% of ALL black American children are born out of wedlock. That is in stark contrast to the 30% of white children born out of wedlock. I agree that there are a ridiculous amount of illegals partaking of welfare.
memphissucks

United States

#256 Apr 28, 2010
all things in Memphis, TN devolve nto mutual racist attacks - both black and white ! even when the topic has really nothing to do with racial issues

that is one f'ed up city to live in ! Memphis Sucks hiney

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#257 Apr 28, 2010
Red, yellow, black, white, PURPLE - no child deserves to be abused.
Vader Da Pimp

Memphis, TN

#258 Apr 28, 2010
memphissucks wrote:
all things in Memphis, TN devolve nto mutual racist attacks - both black and white ! even when the topic has really nothing to do with racial issues
Whatever. I guess you think Florida is the place to be, huh?

With your hurricane-ravaged, spanish-speaking culture full of New York refugees all wearing white sansebelt slacks (like yours) and penny loafers. Do us all a favor and don't come here, because we eat old men like you alive.
Shakita

Memphis, TN

#259 Apr 28, 2010
Vader Da Pimp wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever. I guess you think Florida is the place to be, huh?
With your hurricane-ravaged, spanish-speaking culture full of New York refugees all wearing white sansebelt slacks (like yours) and penny loafers. Do us all a favor and don't come here, because we eat old men like you alive.
That explains why half my family moved from FL to TN.
Vader Da Pimp

Memphis, TN

#260 Apr 28, 2010
memphissucks wrote:
Know this: If you come to Memphis I will put you on the corner to earn your right to stay. I suggest you remain in FL where things move a little slower and people like you are free to roam about without having to earn your keep.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Memphis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Fitius T Bluster 21,289
Heather L. Yates 7 hr Gina 1
Officer Lowe North Memphis Patrol 12 hr dawnfire 4
Marsha Blackburn 12 hr Doggd180 2
Memphis Night Life 80s (Jun '11) 15 hr Jim True 134
overrepresentation????? Thu just saying 3
Marine Wepfer Wed Joe 2

Memphis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Memphis Mortgages