Mom Beats Girl With Mop

Full story: WREG 251
A woman wanted by Germantown police for beating her daughter is on the run after forging her name while being booked into jail. Full Story
First Prev
of 13
Next Last
ken

Baldwyn, MS

#3 Apr 7, 2010
maybe she needed it
Cathy

Memphis, TN

#5 Apr 7, 2010
If the mom does not beat her somebody else will because of bad spirit she has.
Van

Memphis, TN

#6 Apr 7, 2010
This is in response to Dan - As is "white" behavior. Blacks are not the only violent race. Whites are not reported as readily as blacks. Also, Blacksheep, the word is "fine" not "find". Get off your high horses and stop categorizing people. There are bad people in all races.
Memphis man

Cordova, TN

#7 Apr 7, 2010
Van wrote:
This is in response to Dan - As is "white" behavior. Blacks are not the only violent race. Whites are not reported as readily as blacks. Also, Blacksheep, the word is "fine" not "find". Get off your high horses and stop categorizing people. There are bad people in all races.
I agree with you, there are bad people in every race. I am white, and I have met some ignorant, white trash in my life. However, it seems that there are far more black people commiting violent crimes in this country. This is a serious situation that we need to get a handle on. Black kids are commiting violent crimes all over the country and there seems to be no stopping it. I'm not just making this up, it is a fact, and until black people accept this reality, and try to do something about it, things are going to get worse. I ask all the good black people of this city to reach out to your friends and family members and take control of your race. Make them raise their kids right, and to teach them how to be a good person, instead of a worthless, welfare recipiant criminal. I am not just saying this about black people because I'm white. Face the facts and try to do something about it. If you are black and think that I am just making this up about your race, then we are all in trouble, because it's hard to fix something if you do not believe it is broken.
Linux

United States

#8 Apr 7, 2010
WOW a mop that is a new one to me. What about just using the old method. You know clothes hangers, belts, electrical cords, wet hands, heck i even got it with a paper towel roll. That was back in the old days.
not in memphis

Collierville, TN

#9 Apr 8, 2010
You just have to bring race in it for what reason,,,,you are probably Tennessee Trash,,,Arkansas Hillbilly or Miss Redneck....Punk
Dan wrote:
Black behavior is getting scarier by the day
Jim and Brenda in G_town

Germantown, TN

#10 Apr 8, 2010
We'll help out the GPD out here and post a little sign in our yard asking her whereabouts.
Inked

Memphis, TN

#11 Apr 8, 2010
I agree with the girl they interviewed "Some people shouldn't procreate".
Mr Leo

Memphis, TN

#12 Apr 8, 2010
When I saw this story I just knew there was gonna be a bunch of white meth heads posting negative comments. Their crimes don't count of course. Hopefully one of these days we will be rid of trailer parks and hillbillies...the meth will kill them all. One day..
Right Call

Valley City, OH

#13 Apr 8, 2010
Have you ever had to deal with an unruly teen? The girl is lucky she didnt get a real wooping like she probably needed. The cops dont want to do anything about the unruly teen until they break the law. But they wont hesitate to charge the adult even when the adult is correct. They girl knew da-mn well that she was not to have any boys in the house and did it anyway, like she owns the house, and pays the bills. So she got punished. Just like if you rob a bank today and get caught, you will get punished because thats how it works. And BTW, its not about color, its about a punk as-s kid that needed a dose of reality.

United States

#14 Apr 8, 2010
Dan wrote:
Black behavior is getting scarier by the day
The girl she be happy the mother didn't mutilate her genitals....seriously.
Scottie too Hottie

United States

#15 Apr 8, 2010
subhuman....that's all I can say...SUBHUMAN!
JGG

Olive Branch, MS

#17 Apr 8, 2010
Another shining example of how the welfare program is helping people to take advantage of the opportunity presented to them by the hard working tax payer. This seems to be the rule rather than the exception in this area, this referring to the scag in question because I wouldn't refer to her in human terms. F'in criminal.
not so much

Booneville, MS

#18 Apr 8, 2010
Right Call wrote:
Have you ever had to deal with an unruly teen? The girl is lucky she didnt get a real wooping like she probably needed. The cops dont want to do anything about the unruly teen until they break the law. But they wont hesitate to charge the adult even when the adult is correct. They girl knew da-mn well that she was not to have any boys in the house and did it anyway, like she owns the house, and pays the bills. So she got punished. Just like if you rob a bank today and get caught, you will get punished because thats how it works. And BTW, its not about color, its about a punk as-s kid that needed a dose of reality.
And then we can have more young adults all cracked out blaming mommy and daddy for the emotional abuse and slleping around and America can continue the downward spiral.....brilliant!
Jay

Memphis, TN

#19 Apr 8, 2010
Memphis man wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you, there are bad people in every race. I am white, and I have met some ignorant, white trash in my life. However, it seems that there are far more black people commiting violent crimes in this country. This is a serious situation that we need to get a handle on. Black kids are commiting violent crimes all over the country and there seems to be no stopping it. I'm not just making this up, it is a fact, and until black people accept this reality, and try to do something about it, things are going to get worse. I ask all the good black people of this city to reach out to your friends and family members and take control of your race. Make them raise their kids right, and to teach them how to be a good person, instead of a worthless, welfare recipiant criminal. I am not just saying this about black people because I'm white. Face the facts and try to do something about it. If you are black and think that I am just making this up about your race, then we are all in trouble, because it's hard to fix something if you do not believe it is broken.
How dare you make this statement like your peoples S***t don't stink. Your people have meth houses lined all and up along the streets and yet you find it neccessary to tell u s to "train" our people. It is because of your people many things are the way they are. True enough we should be responsible for the crimes we commit, but the only difference between the two is that more white people commit "white-Collar" crimes. Your people put the ecnomy in the hole and when people become angry you blame every race but your own. White people do not take ownership in anything that they do and this is the reason you people are hated by so many; asians, hispanics, indians, blacks, the list goes on. You find one person who has never lied, or stole a piece of candy and then maybe I would apologize, but your ignorance and way of thinking makes me wonder what hole you crawled out of.
Cee-Cee

Smyrna, TN

#20 Apr 8, 2010
Your comments amaze me -- why does everything in Memphis have to center around race. I hold the news media accountable for the ignorance of Memphians. Stop looking at race and learn to see mankind.
The moral of the story is the mother is a liar. Regardless of race, this story is news only because the mother used a fake name and is actually a wanted criminal. GPD is making everyone aware and trying to catch her.
Reality -- that teenage girl was wrong to have a boy at home when she was told not too. The mother was angry and reacted out of anger which is volatile.
Stop seeing race people and see a cry for help when needed, GEESH!
Patriot95

Hernando, MS

#21 Apr 8, 2010
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
How dare you make this statement like your peoples S***t don't stink. Your people have meth houses lined all and up along the streets and yet you find it neccessary to tell u s to "train" our people. It is because of your people many things are the way they are. True enough we should be responsible for the crimes we commit, but the only difference between the two is that more white people commit "white-Collar" crimes. Your people put the ecnomy in the hole and when people become angry you blame every race but your own. White people do not take ownership in anything that they do and this is the reason you people are hated by so many; asians, hispanics, indians, blacks, the list goes on. You find one person who has never lied, or stole a piece of candy and then maybe I would apologize, but your ignorance and way of thinking makes me wonder what hole you crawled out of.
Whites put the economy in the hole? What about all the "system suckers"? At least whites are too proud to live in government funds for a lifetime! Blacks do all they can to get a check from Uncle Sam! Illegitimate babies are the best example. 85% of all black children are born out of wedlock. The taxpayers foot the bill for every one of those children. You keep your families impoverished because you have grown dependent on food stamps and welfare. Have a little pride! To the 15% that are hard working, responsible black parents, please know that I do not reject your culture as a whole. I only reject those with no ambition to better themselves.
theseteenagers

Memphis, TN

#22 Apr 8, 2010
I understand that there are a lot of child abuse going on; however, its gotten to the point parents are just suppose to take abuse off of children, and these children know it. Children try us as parents and do things that are not exceptable, but when parents try to put them in their places the first thing someone says is abuse that is always not the case. Authority steps in, and gives these children authority, then they think that they can do what ever they want to do, then when they start to get in trouble the first thing society looks at is the parents, didnt discipline the kids, they parents didnt do this or that. But how do you raise your children when authority says you cant do this or that. Back in the old days we knew not to do things, we knew not to be in a dark room with a boy. we knew not to disrespect our parent, but this generation is totally different they are disrespectful, they dont have a care in the world. I dont doubt that there is indeed some abuse going on but not all children are abused. Authority figures need to step back and anaylize these situations especially when you have a disobedient teenager. What do we do as parents let them walk over us? Let them disrepect us? what do we do?
arlngtnwman

Arlington, TN

#23 Apr 8, 2010
Honestly, people in this city will never get anywhere or any better because of the ignorant people that are commenting here. I do not care what race you are, the point is the mother is obviously abusive. Rather the girl did something wrong or not there is a reason she is acting out. From a person coming from an abusive household ( I am white, have a college degree and my father was and is a well respected man) when you have an abusive parent you act out. As long as we all sound the way you people do, us as a city will never move any farther in life. Seriously, people please grow up. If you all want things to get better than start with yourselves.
Helen - G-Town

United States

#24 Apr 8, 2010
Where do I start? I have never seen anything like this and I have lived in many countries. There is trash in every race and society. The problem with Memphis is the blacks think that they are entitle to everything. The welfare system is one of it. There are free loaders in in every race but I have a problem when 90% of my taxes go to blacks because I do believe that there are poor people out there that are not getting any help because they are not blacks. My first encounter with black arrogance is when my 3 year old asked me why a lady was touching things in a store that she should not have been and this black lady turn around and told him that she does it because she can. I almost had a heart attack. I think the only way to stop people like this from having kids is to take away the welfare/freebies that they get. Take away the welfare and the black population will fall.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Memphis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Naked Cordova girl 14 hr tim89 1
Im looking to buy a set of factory 2014 Dodge C... 23 hr mossy seaman 4
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Sun Bently 19,559
Murder back in the 70s (Jul '07) Dec 18 The Rogue 197
Anyone know the Memphis chat line number? (Mar '07) Dec 18 willie 136
guy named "Peanut" Dec 18 oldfriedd 1
Are there any safe places for tourists in Memphis? (Jul '09) Dec 18 PistolPackinPimpP... 48
Memphis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Memphis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Memphis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Memphis

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:46 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 4:46PM