WM3 Case: Stevie Branch's Father Upse...

WM3 Case: Stevie Branch's Father Upset with Johnny Depp

There are 700 comments on the WREG story from Feb 26, 2010, titled WM3 Case: Stevie Branch's Father Upset with Johnny Depp. In it, WREG reports that:

"I didn't want to come out here and do this," he told us during an interview Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WREG.

GODDESS6

Omaha, NE

#442 Mar 4, 2010
brittany wrote:
<quoted text>
No. You do not understand what I'm asking. I believe 100% that an Evan Williams bottle was described by Jessie and found in the location he named. I am not disputing this. I understand the lawyers got in their cars and went down and found it.
Where is this overpass? How far from the crime scene was it? Was it taken into crime-scene evidence? Perhaps there was DNA from the boys, or even blood on the bottles. This would make a huge impact on the case as we know it. Otherwise, if the location is some distance from the scene, nothing was collected, it means nothing to me. It's just a bottle that was Jessie's (possibly) at one time and has nothing to do with the case.
I'll Have to look & see if I can find an exact location~ Jessie mentions more than once tho this over pass he either uses or walks by on the way to & away from West Memphis & the crime scene~ & why do you keep passing it off as a bottle Jessie might have had at one time~ He said he had it that night & used it in reference to show what he was saying was truthful, can't you see that?~ You can't just keep dismissing it because Jessie is a confirmed moron~ & I still don't have an answer to why it wasn't tested, that is something for the attorney's to address~

Also, I thought it was Damien's 1st girlfriend Deanna, that told of Damien's plans to sacrifice their child, if they had one & if it were a girl~ She was also the one who said Damien lied about being a Wiccan & was really into Satanism~
shiloh

Memphis, TN

#443 Mar 4, 2010
brittany wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought this was something out of Jerry Driver's mouth, not Damien's.
I could be wrong but my understanding was it was from Damien's and his girlfriends mouth.
hey now

United States

#444 Mar 4, 2010
shiloh wrote:
<quoted text>Did you also say you were planing to conceive and sacrifice that child to satan?
No, but as a teen and young adult I said many many horrid things and made threats and could have gotten myself into major trouble...I was runing my mouth to get attention, to fit in, to make people fear me. Now I am in my 40's and see how the things I said, the things I did and they way I presented myself could have led people to think I was a satanist or druggie and so on. I am just saying that my choice of interests do not make me a killer nor do my comments. My interests in Demonology and witchcraft go along with my interest in serial killers and archaeology, I have odd interests and would watch an autopsy and an execution. So what does that say about me? Does that make me a bad person/killer? I have taken care of many children in public day cares, worked in public schools, waited on you in the grocery.
I think some of Damien's hype was due to his odd tastes, youth, ignornace (i do not mean to insult, I am referring to being stupid as a teen). I am not saying he is innocent nor guilty, but you can not convict someone based on hobbies unless there is some serioous proof of acting those things out.
Was there higher than normal cases of missing and or dead animals in the community? Or is all the dog let eating and intestine wearing, out of the mouths of babes? Are there photos to depict such actions? Or just a bunch of teens claiming to see the odd boy doing this??? Kids who did not like him or feared his image could very easily claim this, but in reality just be on the band wagon of so and so said and the story changes from point a to point b.
hey now

United States

#445 Mar 4, 2010
and Deanna could have said that out of anger. she too was a stupid teen. Wasnt she into some "witchcraft" herself? I cant recall .
brittany

United States

#446 Mar 4, 2010
GODDESS6 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll Have to look & see if I can find an exact location~ Jessie mentions more than once tho this over pass he either uses or walks by on the way to & away from West Memphis & the crime scene~ & why do you keep passing it off as a bottle Jessie might have had at one time~ He said he had it that night & used it in reference to show what he was saying was truthful, can't you see that?~ You can't just keep dismissing it because Jessie is a confirmed moron~ & I still don't have an answer to why it wasn't tested, that is something for the attorney's to address~
Also, I thought it was Damien's 1st girlfriend Deanna, that told of Damien's plans to sacrifice their child, if they had one & if it were a girl~ She was also the one who said Damien lied about being a Wiccan & was really into Satanism~
I'm not simply dismissing anything. I'm saying this was a very crucial piece of possible evidence and nothing was done with it. Much like the Bojangles evidence.
We do not know anything about that bottle except that it was found near an overpass and at one time was probably Jessie's. We do not know if it was on that night or another night or even his. It wasn't tested, it wasn't taken in, it was just seen and left there from what I've seen. Jessie has not been a truthful person the whole time. How can we pick and choose what is truth from him? We can't. We have to follow up on what he says. Have you ever dealt with a teenager who lies all the time? You cannot take what they say at face value. They will lie to get in trouble and lie to get out of it. So to know what is true, you must follow up.

It sounds like this could have been a very, very damning piece of evidence had it been properly tested. But it wasn't, so to me, now it holds very little value.

I am still interested in where the bottle was actually found in relevance to the scene.

As for Dana, you might be right, I can't remember. I thought it was Driver - who obtained Damien's prison journal and tried to treat it as if he were writing occult messages and drawings. When they were just that, drawings. I'd have to look again. Driver made a lot of things a lot more complex about this case than they had to be.
question

United States

#447 Mar 4, 2010
According to Jessie's statement, the whiskey bottle was one that he took to the murder scene (given to him by Vicky Hutchenson). He also said he took it with him when he left the murder scene and threw it away when he got to the overpass. If the whiskey bottle (or the broken pieces of glass) was not examined for evidence, especially if it was at the murder scene, my question is, why not?
brittany

United States

#448 Mar 4, 2010
*Deanna
trying to work and type, getting myself confused here

United States

#449 Mar 4, 2010
brittany wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought this was something out of Jerry Driver's mouth, not Damien's.
Read Deanna Holcolms statement.
hey now

United States

#450 Mar 4, 2010
If Damien is the satanic follower as claimed and suggested why did he not sacrifice according to the Satanic Calendar?? April 30 is the most important night of the calendar..."BLOOD RITUALS AND HUMAN SACRIFICE" to take place on this night. The month of May is not very active for Satanic rituals or activities.
I find it odd there is not enough blood to be a sacrifice There should have been large amounts of blood.It is not a clean ritual, they (followers) tend to cover themselves in blood, they drink it, they dance in it. No matter how well you clean up a crime scene Luminol is going to detect blood. You can use bleach and a car wash and Luminol will show it. Usually "trinkets" are kept from the ritual, teeth, or whatever. LG Hollingsworth (now deceased) and the stinky box, and claims of a jar of liquid with body parts....where are these items and what became of the claims of their existance??
Too many questions not enough answers too many opinions.
hey now

United States

#451 Mar 4, 2010
side note...yes a sacrifice can take place anytime, not just on April 30.
brittany

United States

#452 Mar 4, 2010
question wrote:
According to Jessie's statement, the whiskey bottle was one that he took to the murder scene (given to him by Vicky Hutchenson). He also said he took it with him when he left the murder scene and threw it away when he got to the overpass. If the whiskey bottle (or the broken pieces of glass) was not examined for evidence, especially if it was at the murder scene, my question is, why not?
Finally, someone understands. This is exactly my point. Thanks, question.
brittany

United States

#453 Mar 4, 2010
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Read Deanna Holcolms statement.
http://www.callahan.8k.com/wm3/holcomb.html

"I found out that he plained to kill our first born if it was a girl. Damien would not do it he is a coward and would have tried to get me to do it. "

How did she 'find out'? Who told her? Did he tell her?

This statement?
What about this one?
"Q. What is you opinion of Domingue Teer?
A. She would lie for Damien, he has never been normal. "
lislis

Pelham, NH

#454 Mar 4, 2010
Hi, I just want to say to Pam, Todd, and other family members of Stevie, Christopher, and Michael...there is a group of people out there (myself included) who are committed to finding out what happened to your beloved children. I'm not going to condescend to any of you and tell you how to grieve or to move on because I don't personally believe that once you lose a child either of those things are really fully possible. I can tell you that I personally want justice for your children and I am not interested in turning a blind eye to any evidence that demonstrates beyond a reasonable doubt who participated in the horrible crimes that not only took the lives of three boys, but managed to shatter three separate families as well...I know that deep in your hearts you want answers too and if you want to help me find them, I welcome you to come talk to me and others who have pretty much devoted a significant amount of our daily lives to finding the answers everyone involved in this sad story deserves. I can be found on http://www.paradiselost3.com . All three boys are loved and missed. Immensely. Thanks for reading.
WILLIAM

Houston, TX

#455 Mar 4, 2010
WHISKEY BOTTLES DON'T MATTER
BOOK LISTS DON'T MATTER
DRAWINGS DON'T MATTER
GOSSIP DOESN'T MATTER
FAT, HOMELY IDIOTS ON YOUTUBE OBSESSED WITH DAMINENS ODD PERSONALITY, DON'T MATTER
BOGUS CONFESSIONS EXTRAPOLATED AFTER FEEDING A FOOLISH TEENAGER INFORMATION, DON'T MATTER
EVIDENCE MATTERS - AND THERE IS NONE LINKING THE WM3 TO THE HEINOUS MURDER OF STEVEN BRANCH, MICHAEL MOORE AND CHRISTOPHER BYERS IN MAY OF 1993.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#456 Mar 4, 2010
brittany wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.callahan.8k.com/wm3/holcomb.html
"I found out that he plained to kill our first born if it was a girl. Damien would not do it he is a coward and would have tried to get me to do it. "
How did she 'find out'? Who told her? Did he tell her?
This statement?
What about this one?
"Q. What is you opinion of Domingue Teer?
A. She would lie for Damien, he has never been normal. "
Why do you keep trying to explain away things?~ Same w/ the Deanna statement, this is what she said when interviewed, now is she lying?, because you don't like what she said?~ You just said it was Driver who made the statement, which proves once again, you don't have a firm grasp on all the facts~

So I get it, as far as you're concerned every statement & item pertaining to the guilt of the WM3 is all lies, or has nothing to do w/ the case?~

*HUGE YAWN, WHILST ROLLING EYES*

You're just another BS eating propaganda, lie spreading supporter~ Let me ask, Are your teeth brown from all the BS you ingest & spew?~ They must be~
shiloh

Memphis, TN

#457 Mar 4, 2010
brittany wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not simply dismissing anything. I'm saying this was a very crucial piece of possible evidence and nothing was done with it. Much like the Bojangles evidence.
We do not know anything about that bottle except that it was found near an overpass and at one time was probably Jessie's. We do not know if it was on that night or another night or even his. It wasn't tested, it wasn't taken in, it was just seen and left there from what I've seen. Jessie has not been a truthful person the whole time. How can we pick and choose what is truth from him? We can't. We have to follow up on what he says. Have you ever dealt with a teenager who lies all the time? You cannot take what they say at face value. They will lie to get in trouble and lie to get out of it. So to know what is true, you must follow up.
It sounds like this could have been a very, very damning piece of evidence had it been properly tested. But it wasn't, so to me, now it holds very little value.
I am still interested in where the bottle was actually found in relevance to the scene.
As for Dana, you might be right, I can't remember. I thought it was Driver - who obtained Damien's prison journal and tried to treat it as if he were writing occult messages and drawings. When they were just that, drawings. I'd have to look again. Driver made a lot of things a lot more complex about this case than they had to be.
Where the bottle was found is irrelevant. It could have been put there long before or long after the actual crime was committed.
shiloh

Memphis, TN

#458 Mar 4, 2010
question wrote:
there is no scientific way to prove the bottle had been at the murder scene or not.
brittany

United States

#459 Mar 4, 2010
GODDESS6 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you keep trying to explain away things?~ Same w/ the Deanna statement, this is what she said when interviewed, now is she lying?, because you don't like what she said?~ You just said it was Driver who made the statement, which proves once again, you don't have a firm grasp on all the facts~
So I get it, as far as you're concerned every statement & item pertaining to the guilt of the WM3 is all lies, or has nothing to do w/ the case?~
*HUGE YAWN, WHILST ROLLING EYES*
You're just another BS eating propaganda, lie spreading supporter~ Let me ask, Are your teeth brown from all the BS you ingest & spew?~ They must be~
Again with the insults.
Any time I disagree or question what you have said, you throw a tantrum and insult me. Could you just take a deep breath and have a mature conversation like an adult? Your little antics are getting old. I have questioned where this bottle was and what relevance it has to the scene if it wasn't tested. You cannot answer because you have no answer. The bottle is irrelevant or else evidence lost. Period.
As for Deanna's comments, I didn't EXPLAIN anything away, I asked if that were the comment the poster was referring to. I then ASKED how did she know Damien said that? Did he say it directly to her or not? Is that not a legitimate question? I said I 'THOUGHT' they was driver's comments.
I do not recall every single fact about this from the top of my head, you're RIGHT! Wow! Got one over on me, because I confused who said what that means I am a fool who knows nothing! I'm sorry I don't look up every single thing I am unsure about 15 times before I make a comment, WILL YOU FORGIVE ME OH GREAT GODDESS?

Stop playing games with me. It's getting really old.
brittany

United States

#460 Mar 4, 2010
shiloh wrote:
<quoted text>Where the bottle was found is irrelevant. It could have been put there long before or long after the actual crime was committed.
So you admit there is a possiblity the bottle has absolutely nothing to do with the crime? That is what I am wondering. If the bottle was 10 feet from the crime scene, I think that could be a factor. However if it wasn't ever tested or even taken in, then to me it means nothing and it wasn't important enough for the lawyers to even think about bringing it in as crime scene evidence.
brittany

United States

#461 Mar 4, 2010
shiloh wrote:
<quoted text>there is no scientific way to prove the bottle had been at the murder scene or not.
How do you know?
What if there was blood on it? What if they had made a child drink from it? What if there were fingerprints on it of others besides the three? We don't know, and no one will ever know. It's very possible the bottle contained DNA evidence and maybe even blood or who knows what. It doesn't prove anything without some kind of testing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Memphis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ice 37 min Bigdawggggg 1
White Beta wants to serve a black Alpha 1 hr Um No 7
A Shiiithole Place Called Memphis 2 hr Chad 139
cold 4 hr parson 3
Memphis Night Life 80s (Jun '11) 13 hr biteme 138
Overton Square in the early to mid 70s 22 hr Guest 5
Memphis Mafia Controls Memphis Businesses (Mar '09) Sun Cuneo 20

Memphis Jobs

Personal Finance

Memphis Mortgages