Wendi C Thomas
Everywhere

Southaven, MS

#1 Jan 14, 2013
Is a racist, and should have been aborted at birth. I bet her family is ashamed of her actions. By the way, Wendy, why did you get fired from your last job? Oh yes, being a race baiting piece of shit.
Everywhere

Southaven, MS

#2 Jan 14, 2013
A real truth for those who think Memphis' black community is always in the "right". I helped train Medical School residents at the UT medical school for over fifteen years. Over 90 percent of those residents come from many different countries and backgrounds. Almost every day, someone would say they had never understood racism until they moved here. Almost every single resident left our city, having a serious distaste for the local African American community. Even some of the AA residents from Chicago, Los Angeles, and Detroit were commenting on how most of Memphis' problem is....Drum roll. Our own black community.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#3 Jan 14, 2013
Well, you're on the right track to solving the problem... complaining on topix.
Everywhere

Southaven, MS

#4 Jan 14, 2013
Good point. Just needed to rant a little. Lmbo.
backwards

Bradenton, FL

#5 Jan 14, 2013
why do you think there is so much bad crap on the net about Memphis ? because it's TRUE ! lol been there done that, some of the most stupid racists both black and white i've ever been around in my entire prof life ! avoid this experience you will regret it
filbert-the-ligh t

Olive Branch, MS

#6 Jan 14, 2013
Everywhere...

Your so right.. I saw some crazy crap my first year in high school.. it started by memphis citys forced integration in schools. Bringing kids form a bad area of town so 2 make it racially correct.. thats the problem . That whole area is now called hickory hood now..

People need to work 4 what the get & not hand it 2 them..
Ranger

Memphis, TN

#7 Jan 21, 2013
You ever seen Wendy Thomas? She's a 300 pounder. Looks like she was raised on food stamps eating cookies and ice cream all the time.

Since: Jan 13

West Helena, AR

#8 Jan 21, 2013
Everywhere wrote:
A real truth for those who think Memphis' black community is always in the "right". I helped train Medical School residents at the UT medical school for over fifteen years. Over 90 percent of those residents come from many different countries and backgrounds. Almost every day, someone would say they had never understood racism until they moved here. Almost every single resident left our city, having a serious distaste for the local African American community. Even some of the AA residents from Chicago, Los Angeles, and Detroit were commenting on how most of Memphis' problem is....Drum roll. Our own black community.
Wow....that doesn't sound racist at all!!!
Everywhere

Southaven, MS

#9 Jan 21, 2013
Not a racist statement when it is fact, not opinion.

West Helena, AR

#10 Jan 21, 2013
Where'd ya hear that....on the internet? Well then I'm a French model!!!

West Helena, AR

#11 Jan 21, 2013
thts_jst_timmy_tlkn wrote:
Where'd ya hear that....on the internet? Well then I'm a French model!!!
seen tht commercial yet?...shts hilarious!!
Wendi Sould rot in hell

Collierville, TN

#12 Jan 31, 2014
This women is the lowest form of life. Should be removed from using oxygen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Memphis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who was around during the mlk assasination or t... (Sep '11) 16 hr Tom 85
Orange lives matter 22 hr Rednecksgohome 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Sun mexico 20,845
Review: iFixMemphis (Dec '12) Feb 17 Ricky 5
News Shooting outside motorcycle club leaves one dead (Sep '10) Feb 16 Use2B Family MC 64
News Lorenzen Wright Autopsy Released- Graphic Content (Nov '10) Feb 14 ThenPharts 85
Black lives matter (Jul '16) Feb 14 Seerer 143

Memphis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Memphis Mortgages