In the know

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2010

I am new to the area and I was looking for some bars that have some older women. Does anyone know of any good bars?

“The Barbie Lover”

Since: Nov 10

Memphis Tn

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2010

Club 152 1st Floor or Paula Raifords.
In the know

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2010

Are you sure about this? I have never found any cougars in Club 152.

“The Barbie Lover”

Memphis Tn

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2010

Yea I'm sure. Go BB Kings Blues club. Plenty of cougars there. black and white just haang on Beale st. Cougars galore.
Just Saying

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2010

In the know wrote:
I am new to the area and I was looking for some bars that have some older women. Does anyone know of any good bars?
The better older women hang at Spindini's, downtown just off of Beale. If you are good looking and rich, I might have some time to spend with you.
on my way

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2010

Judged:

Im average looking. I have money and a fat c ock does this count?
In the know

Forrest City, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2010

Just Saying wrote:
<quoted text>The better older women hang at Spindini's, downtown just off of Beale. If you are good looking and rich, I might have some time to spend with you.
Well, the ladies tell me that I am cute... But, I will leave that for you to decide. I do not mind spending money on my woman.
Lenay

Collierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2011

In the know wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, the ladies tell me that I am cute... But, I will leave that for you to decide. I do not mind spending money on my woman.
Okay Mr. The ladies tell me Im cute.....I am a 47yr old women that loves younger men and dont mind spending my TIME with Im told that I look way younger than my age and my spirited being proves such....If you would like to get to know me please feel free to face book me Carrie Cocolicious Fagan
In the know

Forrest City, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2011

You are a pretty lady but I have never been with a lady of color. Just don't what that would be like.

“Everybody Dies...”

Since: Jan 10

...But not Everybody Lives.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2011

Oh wow, I didn't know people did that on an online forum. A lot more safer to start an account and PM the person.

“Everybody Dies...”

Since: Jan 10

...But not Everybody Lives.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2011

Beale St yes I'd say it can go down. And I have passed Spindini's and seen small packs of cougars.

“The Barbie Lover”

Memphis Tn

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2011

In the know wrote:
You are a pretty lady but I have never been with a lady of color. Just don't what that would be like.
Uh it would be just like being with a white chick. May be even better u just gotta be open to new things. Its a first time for everything

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2011

Mandingo the Barbie Lover wrote:
<quoted text> Uh it would be just like being with a white chick. May be even better u just gotta be open to new things. Its a first time for everything
U can e mail me at goodguy111135@yahoo.com. I'm always up to try new things.
sue

Belfast, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2011

Club 152 1st Floor or Paula Raifords.
i have just returned from memphis i had no bother finding young black fit guys in club 152 and am 50 wish i was back there instead of england you guys sure no how to please a girl special thanks to lennox never seen 1 that big before. sue.

“The Barbie Lover”

Memphis Tn

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2011

sue wrote:
<quoted text>i have just returned from memphis i had no bother finding young black fit guys in club 152 and am 50 wish i was back there instead of england you guys sure no how to please a girl special thanks to lennox never seen 1 that big before. sue.
When are you coming back?
sue

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2011

<quoted text> When are you coming back?
coming back in sep and looking forward to meeting lennox again the guy is amazing it was that good my knees shake at the thought of it.

“The Barbie Lover”

Memphis Tn

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2011

sue wrote:
<quoted text>coming back in sep and looking forward to meeting lennox again the guy is amazing it was that good my knees shake at the thought of it.
Lets chat my email jstnwllms619@gmail.com. I wanna talk to u privately. Wanna tell u somethings.
Myshadowknows

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2011

Clean cut and handsome Blk male coming to town next week. Looking for fun times. Where should I go to dance with older ladies
anonymous

Southaven, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2011

i didnt knw they have cougar in memphis. I cant find any.
BTii

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2011

sue wrote:
<quoted text>coming back in sep and looking forward to meeting lennox again the guy is amazing it was that good my knees shake at the thought of it.
Hi

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of51
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Memphis Forum right now

Search the Memphis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 4 min NTMD8OR 138,921
Police Officers Firefighters Retirees 3 hr Cool-Hand-Luke 2
Does Memphis suck? (Nov '10) 4 hr Relocation 263
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 11 hr Typical 8,872
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 17 hr Chet Booswahnicki 18,495
Troll Bridge (Mar '11) 17 hr Pepper 5,132
what is equality Sat The Rogue 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Memphis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Memphis People Search