Cougar Bars in Memphis

Cougar Bars in Memphis

Posted in the Memphis Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
In the know

United States

#1 Nov 14, 2010
I am new to the area and I was looking for some bars that have some older women. Does anyone know of any good bars?

“The Barbie Lover”

Since: Nov 10

Memphis Tn

#2 Nov 16, 2010
Club 152 1st Floor or Paula Raifords.
In the know

United States

#3 Nov 16, 2010
Are you sure about this? I have never found any cougars in Club 152.

“The Barbie Lover”

Since: Nov 10

Memphis Tn

#4 Nov 16, 2010
Yea I'm sure. Go BB Kings Blues club. Plenty of cougars there. black and white just haang on Beale st. Cougars galore.
Just Saying

United States

#5 Nov 17, 2010
In the know wrote:
I am new to the area and I was looking for some bars that have some older women. Does anyone know of any good bars?
The better older women hang at Spindini's, downtown just off of Beale. If you are good looking and rich, I might have some time to spend with you.
on my way

United States

#6 Nov 18, 2010
Im average looking. I have money and a fat c ock does this count?
In the know

Forrest City, AR

#7 Nov 18, 2010
Just Saying wrote:
<quoted text>The better older women hang at Spindini's, downtown just off of Beale. If you are good looking and rich, I might have some time to spend with you.
Well, the ladies tell me that I am cute... But, I will leave that for you to decide. I do not mind spending money on my woman.
Lenay

Collierville, TN

#8 Jan 6, 2011
In the know wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, the ladies tell me that I am cute... But, I will leave that for you to decide. I do not mind spending money on my woman.
Okay Mr. The ladies tell me Im cute.....I am a 47yr old women that loves younger men and dont mind spending my TIME with Im told that I look way younger than my age and my spirited being proves such....If you would like to get to know me please feel free to face book me Carrie Cocolicious Fagan
In the know

Forrest City, AR

#9 Jan 7, 2011
You are a pretty lady but I have never been with a lady of color. Just don't what that would be like.

“Everybody Dies...”

Since: Jan 10

...But not Everybody Lives.

#10 Jan 7, 2011
Oh wow, I didn't know people did that on an online forum. A lot more safer to start an account and PM the person.

“Everybody Dies...”

Since: Jan 10

...But not Everybody Lives.

#11 Jan 7, 2011
Beale St yes I'd say it can go down. And I have passed Spindini's and seen small packs of cougars.

“The Barbie Lover”

Since: Nov 10

Memphis Tn

#12 Jan 7, 2011
In the know wrote:
You are a pretty lady but I have never been with a lady of color. Just don't what that would be like.
Uh it would be just like being with a white chick. May be even better u just gotta be open to new things. Its a first time for everything
Guest

United States

#13 Jan 7, 2011
Mandingo the Barbie Lover wrote:
<quoted text> Uh it would be just like being with a white chick. May be even better u just gotta be open to new things. Its a first time for everything
U can e mail me at [email protected] I'm always up to try new things.
sue

Belfast, UK

#14 Jan 19, 2011
Mandingo the Barbie Lover wrote:
Club 152 1st Floor or Paula Raifords.
i have just returned from memphis i had no bother finding young black fit guys in club 152 and am 50 wish i was back there instead of england you guys sure no how to please a girl special thanks to lennox never seen 1 that big before. sue.

“The Barbie Lover”

Since: Nov 10

Memphis Tn

#15 Jan 20, 2011
sue wrote:
<quoted text>i have just returned from memphis i had no bother finding young black fit guys in club 152 and am 50 wish i was back there instead of england you guys sure no how to please a girl special thanks to lennox never seen 1 that big before. sue.
When are you coming back?
sue

UK

#16 Jan 20, 2011
Mandingo the Barbie Lover wrote:
<quoted text> When are you coming back?
coming back in sep and looking forward to meeting lennox again the guy is amazing it was that good my knees shake at the thought of it.

“The Barbie Lover”

Since: Nov 10

Memphis Tn

#17 Jan 20, 2011
sue wrote:
<quoted text>coming back in sep and looking forward to meeting lennox again the guy is amazing it was that good my knees shake at the thought of it.
Lets chat my email [email protected] I wanna talk to u privately. Wanna tell u somethings.
Myshadowknows

Chicago, IL

#18 Mar 8, 2011
Clean cut and handsome Blk male coming to town next week. Looking for fun times. Where should I go to dance with older ladies
anonymous

Southaven, MS

#19 Jul 3, 2011
i didnt knw they have cougar in memphis. I cant find any.
BTii

Memphis, TN

#20 Jul 18, 2011
sue wrote:
<quoted text>coming back in sep and looking forward to meeting lennox again the guy is amazing it was that good my knees shake at the thought of it.
Hi

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Memphis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 min Mego Batman 21,293
Boot Fri Nada 4
SHAME on Shelby County Tn. Family Court Judges... (Apr '15) Oct 19 Dina 6
missing (Apr '13) Oct 19 CodysMom 4
grit n grind Oct 18 Ace 2
I need info on murdered teen Wendy Welborn (Dec '16) Oct 18 Anon 4
Do you know what happened to Wendy Welborn in M... (Jan '16) Oct 18 Anon 13

Memphis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Memphis Mortgages