I stopped going there too

Memphis, TN

#2 Jun 27, 2013
I stopped using Pet Vax too because I felt as though they were doing more things to my cat than needed just to make more money. I will never go back there again. Plus the fact the place is always crowded and usually only has one Vet working. I work for a living and don't have the time to wait in a room once they call my name for 30 minutes or more like I did one time. You can't even make an appointment..Just show up, wait a long time, then get over charged for it. Very expensive...

“Everyone deserves a chance”

Since: Nov 10

Bring God back N2 your life!

#3 Jun 28, 2013
Better than some of the Pet Hospitals.
TJ Know It All

Memphis, TN

#4 Jul 4, 2013
Name them smart azz

#5 Jul 6, 2013
TJ Know It All wrote:
Name them smart azz
The onein Winchester across from Lowes. Can't think of the name. I used to take my dogs there.

#6 Jul 6, 2013
No need to get upset with me. You pu tit out there, I was just pointing out that et Vax is cheaer than the Pet Hosptals.
TJ NEEDS A LIFE

Memphis, TN

#7 Jul 7, 2013
TJ, first you need to learn how to spell you idiot, then you need to get a life outside of TOPIX....Try getting a woman...Oh yea, I forgot, you can't.....
TJ Needs School

Memphis, TN

#9 Jul 11, 2014
TJMemphis wrote:
No need to get upset with me. You pu tit out there, I was just pointing out that et Vax is cheaer than the Pet Hosptals.
This idiot needs to go back to school and learn how to spell.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Memphis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 27 min here now 152,478
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 50 min WARRIOR 19,286
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 1 hr WTH 9,481
Moving back to Memphis :) Safe/inexpensive apar... (Nov '12) 3 hr White Lies 37
Young whites in Memphis! 3 hr Blacks got to go 8
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 7 hr TheRealZeke 8,648
la paloma Mon sober 6
Memphis Dating
Find my Match

Memphis Jobs

Memphis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Memphis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Memphis