Moving to Memphis
First Prev
of 26
Next Last
Memphis is DANGEROUS

United States

#567 Nov 1, 2013
why would any family or exec move his family to this piece of crap of a city ??

it's an awful place to live

Since: Mar 10

Collierville, TN

#569 Nov 3, 2013
Memphis is DANGEROUS wrote:
why would any family or exec move his family to this piece of crap of a city ??
it's an awful place to live
Awww Shek, you're still here? Thought by now you find less petty things to worry about. Old habits, eh Shek?
Marcus Gray

United States

#571 Nov 14, 2013
The cost of living here in Memphis really cheap compare to other big cities but the crime rate is out of control here. Plus the job market here sucks you really have to know someone here to get a job I'm strongly considering moving to Houston Texas. Memphis is so boring to me I lived here my whole life ready for a change.
Memphis Mack

Olive Branch, MS

#574 Jan 28, 2014
It ain't nothing a good old pick up shotgun and rope cant fix
MephisIsASh_thol e

Memphis, TN

#575 Mar 18, 2014
MemphisCesspool wrote:
why would anyone move here
I grew up military and didn't know my birthplace was a BlachHole Sh!tHole.
It's hard to get out a BlackHole steadily pulling you down with their destructive power.
Man I HATE ever meeting any of the azzholes here. I wish I knew people like on the political cesspool assuming they're honest & trustworthy in real life. All the folks in 28 years of living here have been liars, thieves & con artist. I can't wait to die or see Jesus. This place sucks. A bunch of user sorry MFers. You want to do right by people & create, build but these folks just make my head hurt . If it wasn't for Jesus I'd take myself out & probably a bunch of black MFers with me. The Black, White & Mexicans here need to stop trashing, stealing, vandalizing, harassing & playing con games. Be honorable & let ppl live in peace.
America is turning into a toilet because of A-Holes like populate Memphis.

Cordova, TN

#577 Mar 20, 2015
Do you think any high tech company like Google or Microsoft will come to Memphis? The crime rate sucks here and job market is impoverish..Memphis has a negative population grown and is headed toward the hills with Detroit...It is the black spot of Tn...The city council is a joke here fighting amongst themselves...Taxes are high as hell here....I can't wait to move! It is the shit hole of America...
A man2

Tampa, FL

#578 Mar 21, 2015
I always got lots of head and plenty of fresh beer
A man2

Tampa, FL

#579 Mar 21, 2015
Mrs winners is the best food

Brighton, TN

#580 Mar 21, 2015
What a ugly post , it amazing when you really thank about. Most ,if not all off you don't stay in Memphis City Limits.

Cordova, TN

#581 Mar 21, 2015
Belgian_lad wrote:
Hey everyone,
I am a Belgian currently working for a large American corporation. Our headoffice is located in Memphis. Been a few times overthere just for a couple of days. Now I was asked to move on a permanent base to Memphis. I was wonderring, are there any other Europeans on this forum having made the same move? What are their thoughts comparred to Europe?
As well who can tell me where would be best to live? I love the nature, so would welcome living outside Memphis. But ofcourse this depends on if this is possible. And upon living in Memphis, where is a decent area to live( I am single with no kids, so don't have to consider schools etc)? What areas are not to be considerred to live in? How is the crime rate? Heard that since the huge huricane last year things turned badly?
Thanks for any comments!
Move to Fayette County...Stay out of Shelby County!!!!Shelby County is a Hodge Pog of mess...School Systems are terrible...
A man2

Tampa, FL

#582 Mar 21, 2015
Lc Humes is an awesome school.people were nice to me.i ate catfish and browsed elvis stuff.pretty town and lots to do.dont cost much to live there.i even got a ride to mississippi.hope this the pig in midtown. I donated all of my stuff when I lived there.made lots of friends who listen to al green
A man2

Tampa, FL

#583 Mar 21, 2015
In memphis you can go anywhere and do everything.when I am getting off of the bus in memphis,I can get good directions to anywhere. I went to church,I saw the hospital blow up and dust was everywhere. The FedEx forum is cool and there are alot of cool pool games .well I was walkin in memphis

Monticello, AR

#584 Apr 9, 2015
Is there any night life around the germantown area? Is it safe?
Almost amish

Tampa, FL

#585 Apr 9, 2015
jen477 wrote:
Is there any night life around the germantown area? Is it safe?

Vilonia, AR

#586 Apr 10, 2015
Just moved to Memphis looking for some friends, preferably ones in the lesbian community!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 26
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Memphis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr true facts 20,509
Murder back in the 70s (Jul '07) 20 hr Jackrabbit 221
hookup tonight 23 hr The Raven 2
white guys feet Mon Dreamer314 4
Memphis elects 1st white mayor in 24 years. Nov 21 Samuel-7g-Jackson 2
Where the hot girls at Nov 20 Yeap 4
Budweiser refusing emergency calls Nov 19 trustlife 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Memphis Mortgages