yaya

Knoxville, TN

#67233 Feb 15, 2013
More Facts wrote:
Bill Haslam, because he is not a Democrat!!!
. Democrats is where its at!!!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#67239 Feb 15, 2013
Well, now we know what's wrong with the Teapublicans...they're Brain-Damaged! Some of us already knew that though, because we've read their signs.
----------
"The Surprising Brain Differences Between Democrats And Republicans."

("Two New Studies further support the Theory that our Political Decision-Making could have a neurological basis.")

Click here:
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2013/02/b...
Mississippi Gurl

Johnson City, TN

#67242 Feb 16, 2013
ItsOkYoureDumbass wrote:
<quoted text> But I can fckn read them and they are hilarious. I don't judge people but I do offer suggestions. One for you, therapy and maybe anger management. But keep it up, I'm sure everyone gets plenty laughs out of you. Thanks and have a nice day!
I am sure they get laughs from me, I am a great big JOKE, BAHAHAHA
Mississippi Gurl

Johnson City, TN

#67243 Feb 16, 2013
cankor sore wrote:
<quoted text>OMG, I know I have seen that too, funny, funny. lmao. Did you see her the other night picking her nose, then wipe it on the sheet on her bed? OMG, so nasty.
Did you see what I was licking off my sheets, it was when I got thew with by Dog.
BOO HOO

Martin, TN

#67244 Feb 16, 2013
TAN ONES OFF YOUD IDGETS DIT MEE MI GLAZZEXX I TANT TEE TO RITE ON TISS DAMDED TEE BOARDD O TAN U OOOK INN D MIWWOW TAN TELLL WHUT FU MEAN TUZZZ DAT WHUT I IS TWYIN TOZ TELLL SUM PEOPLES ONZ HEWER
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#67245 Feb 16, 2013
Jaimie s wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember my nightmare as well. We were here to abduct humans for medical experiments, and then...its eyes caught mine! Yes, some woman forced me from my ship into a 1974 impala and was all over me. I still shudder when I think about those weird arms and hands groping to hold me down, refusing to let me go...except to change the doobie brothers eight track tapes every half hour. This predator later bought me a whopper, super-sized fries and a coke with money she took from my wallet. I didn't want food so she ate everything, kicked me out and stole my lap-top after I refused marriage. I'm still in therapy.
Willard, AKA Carol, AKA MaryAnn. AKA Jaimie, I believe those things that you truly beleive happened back in the 70's were a result of a bad acid trip.
I really hope your therapy includes helping you to change from a hideous looking Tranny behind a keyboard to a productive American citizen.
BOO HOO

Martin, TN

#67246 Feb 16, 2013
O TAN IFF U TANT WEED MINE RITING FORD DEE BIGG WORDZZ TOOK YOURS GLASSEZ OFF DUMBAZZEZ GETID OFFF YO MOMM TITIEE TAN SPELLL CHECKER THISS STITT YOUU A DDUMDAZZEZZ
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

#67248 Feb 16, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Unreal, I know you didn't mean it, but now I have a permanent image of Willard, AKA Carol, AKA MaryAnn, AKA Jaimie on my mind of some Tranny behind a keyboard just typing away.
Sorry Dunlapian ;)
BOO HOO

Martin, TN

#67249 Feb 16, 2013
O WOWWIE WEEZ DOT COMEDIEOS ONZZ CHEEER AKA DUMBAZZEZ FUFUFUFUFUFUFUFFUFFUFUFUFUFUFU FUF TEEZ HOWW MART I IS
BOO HOO

Martin, TN

#67251 Feb 16, 2013
YEA U IS SOWWIE AKA AKE AKA DUMBAZZEZZ DID U SEEN WHUT IZ STAYIN
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#67253 Feb 16, 2013
Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Dunlapian ;)
No, actually Unreal you just did some of us a favor, as now we know just who we are posting to when we post to Willard and his many AKA's.
He did say he is in therapy for this issue so I hope him the best.
But in the mean time I still have that image in my mind......but that is something I will have to deal with. Not your fault at all, thanks for your apology.
BOO HOO

Martin, TN

#67254 Feb 16, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Unreal, I know you didn't mean it, but now I have a permanent image of Willard, AKA Carol, AKA MaryAnn, AKA Jaimie on my mind of some Tranny behind a keyboard just typing away.
SO WHUT U SAIZZ U A TWANNNIE LMAO DAT FUNNIE TOOO KAKAKA AKA AKA AKA AKA FUFUFUFUFUFUFFUUFUFUFUFUFFUFUF UFUFUFFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFFUFUFUF
BOO HOO

Martin, TN

#67255 Feb 16, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Mabye your fatass just needs to update yours! You are all in a huffy tonight, because even that female at the 126 exit, rejected you nasty fatass! You lezbo b!tch!!
TIZZ SHEZ AN LEZBO EWWWWWEE NATTY
BOO HOO

Martin, TN

#67256 Feb 16, 2013
TANNY BODIE SEEEN MIZZ GLAZZZEZ I CANT WEED DEZZ WORDS TONE CHEER FUFUFU A TA A THA GENNEEOUS
BOO HOO

Martin, TN

#67257 Feb 16, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Look out, dunlap is on the lookout for a 10 to 12 year old! I have told you many times that those underage kids are against the law! Leave them alone!
Icky creepy!!
A TA A DAT TIZ SIKUNING PEUWK
BOO HOO

Martin, TN

#67258 Feb 16, 2013
TAN SOMDODDY SPWELL CHUCK MINE LASTT POSST MADE SUR IM SMPELLLIN TIT RITE
Kathy

Bucharest, Romania

#67259 Feb 16, 2013
I see Sassy is at it bright and early posing as Boo Hoo, one has to wonder why she does not take her meds like she is suppose to.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
BOO HOO

Martin, TN

#67260 Feb 16, 2013
Kathy wrote:
I see Sassy is at it bright and early posing as Boo Hoo, one has to wonder why she does not take her meds like she is suppose to.
NOPE IMM NOTT ASSEY SHEEZ TWAZZY..... TAN I DUN TOKE MI MEEDS
BOO HOO

Martin, TN

#67261 Feb 16, 2013
AT TWAZZY OLD WO,MAN, TOULD EVERR HTOLD A LITEETOO ME
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#67262 Feb 16, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
"Watch Colbert DESTROY Homophobic Tennessee Senator, Stacey Campfield:(VIDEO)."
Click here:
http://aattp.org/watch-colbert-destroy-homoph...
Linda, that was great!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Memphis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for hot milf 32 min WTSenior 2
Troll Bridge (Mar '11) 37 min WTSenior 6,011
Morgan&Morgan law firm 11 hr Looking 2
News Victim's Family Calls Reckless Homicide Charge ... (Nov '11) 16 hr Bossbev 4
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 19 hr factcheck 19,717
dhs Mar 24 f up 1
Does Memphis suck? (Nov '10) Mar 22 Reba 279
Memphis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Memphis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]