Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

flbrat wrote:
<quoted text>
It was not an order, just a friendly suggestion since she seems to agitate you so much. I will stand by my comment that what she wrote was nice for the family to read.
You know, if you really think of it, no one is asking anyone here for an opinion. It is a free open site for anyone to chime in on a subject. I read some of your posts, some I do not. There is nothing here on Topix that is life changing so I just scan off and on. I am a little surprised that you answered so snappily when nothing was said that was nasty or snappish to you. It was kind of like saying, if you do not want to step in dog poo then walk around it.
It was not a "suggestion" It was a direct instruction on your post..
I would not tell you such no matter what.
I don't interefere with the posters who dislike her for they have their reasons,on Camden too..I see how she posts in different mannerisms to different posters.
Love does not belong on a forum.Being capable of love is silly on here where you know no one.Flattering men is very openly suggestive.Formality is best on a public thread to stay evenly tempered,treat all alike.She has gotten involved in their personal lives then does little things to slam THEM
I have mine.If you are going to be dropping my name on other towns threads and forums ,I am going to be watching waht you post about me.
I assure you I will take her whereever I need to if it becomes necessary.

My work includes many areas and it's my bsiness what I read.No more to you.
No offense but it's best to MYOB.
I could dare less what sheposts to anybody.DOes not interest mein the least.
IF she had daily conversation,she should have called instead of a public display meant for all on TOPIX to see someone had sent her a post.
It's nothing to me and lady I am not concerned with what she says or does as long as she leaves me alone.
I do watch because I am not happy with how she has dropped my name just anywhere calling me a bastard,yes a bastard,,criminal,
liar,etc.
One person is an SOB ,another is a liar,and she ia a little angel.I do not think so.Her damage is done.
She is not free of libel statements..She puts too much personal stuff on TOPIX and all her business is right out there on the street.SHe is running no one off as everybody is a poster just like her.SHe loves to label people but it very well can come home.SO good night and you have a good night.
Truth Detector

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
OK Einstein, educate me. Was it a requirement to donate money to the Olympics in order to print stamps honoring the Olympics???
Requirement? Are you daft? Of course there was no requirement. Investments are never requirements, they are risks. But seldom are there investments that also come with huge public relations benefits. Mostly, you ante up your money and WORK your ass off to make it work. The Olympics turned out to be one of the most watched programs of all time, fully achieving the goal of maximum exposure. Had they simply PAID for the exposure, it still would have been a successful idea.

But to turn it into a way to sell merchandise at an incredible profit, at the same time was simply brilliant.

And you have a problem understanding that concept? No wonder we’re in trouble.

As I said before, Obama got the moron vote.....
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't interefere with the posters who dislike her for they have their reasons,on Camden too..I see how she posts in different mannerisms to different posters.
Love does not belong on a forum.Being capable of love is silly on here where you know no one.Flattering men is very openly suggestive.Formality is best on a public thread to stay evenly tempered,treat all alike.She has gotten involved in their personal lives then does little things to slam THEM
I have mine.If you are going to be dropping my name on other towns threads and forums ,I am going to be watching waht you post about me.
IF she had daily conversation,she should have called instead of a public display meant for all on TOPIX to see someone had sent her a post.
It's nothing to me and lady I am not concerned with what she says or does as long as she leaves me alone.
I do watch because I am not happy with how she has dropped my name just anywhere calling me a bastard,yes a bastard,,criminal,
liar,etc.
One person is an SOB ,another is a liar,and she ia a little angel.I do not think so.Her damage is done.
She is not free of libel statements..She puts too much personal stuff on TOPIX and all her business is right out there on the street.SHe is running no one off as everybody is a poster just like her.SHe loves to label people but it very well can come home.SO good night and you have a good night.
Take your meds and go to bed.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
liar,etc.
You work?! When do you have the time?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

flbrat wrote:
<quoted text>
It was not an order, just a friendly suggestion since she seems to agitate you so much. I will stand by my comment that what she wrote was nice for the family to read.
You know, if you really think of it, no one is asking anyone here for an opinion. It is a free open site for anyone to chime in on a subject. I read some of your posts, some I do not. There is nothing here on Topix that is life changing so I just scan off and on. I am a little surprised that you answered so snappily when nothing was said that was nasty or snappish to you. It was kind of like saying, if you do not want to step in dog poo then walk around it.
I don't mean to offend you for I read all your post .I will say this,if you see fit to label me a bastard,a DAMN LIAR a criminal,
then you would be hated too.I despise her and if I could help someone else,I sure will.
She has asked for all she receives because long ago she got used to her way.Here one needs to be nice,courteous and considerate of others feelings.She can be very very rude.Very suggestive sexually too with men.Talks freely about sex on TOPIX.There are threads for that.Embarrassing and rude.
I was conversing with a lady about my work, once and she piped in called me a DAMN LIAR.
She is a pile of dog poo as far as I am concerned.SOme people make a fool out of themself trying to be a controller.Doesn't work here.May with her 2-3 friends and some on Camden but more throw rocks at her than sugar coat her.They don't care what they say to her and she has got it coming for meddling in other's affairs trying to be a smart aleck..All in gossip there.Wannabe needed to run the show..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
You work?! When do you have the time?
WHo wants to know?? I don't see your name anywhere.
Move on .Do not post to me again.
Truth Detector

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
About Unions...you don't post like you know that a union CANNOT come in anywhere unless a Majority of the Workers vote it in, so how is that getting wha they can for it's Members "forcing" anything down anybody's throat?
Again, when you’re talking about morons, it’s not tough to convince them to unionize.
Really Sassy wrote:
The Post Office didn't have to agree to any of it, that's what "negotiations " are for.
Oh really? Do you remember the Postal Strike of 1970?
“Workers grew increasingly frustrated with Congress's inaction, and on March 18, 1970, thousands of New York City postal workers walked off the job in protest. Within days, they were joined by 200,000 others in 30 major cities. Mail service ground to a halt and the plight of postal workers was brought to the public's attention. The strike was soon settled, with Congress approving a 6 percent wage increase, retroactive to the previous December.

[Time Magazine article, March 30, 1970 - PDF]

I’d call that FORCE.
Really Sassy wrote:
Also, look into the amount of Runyon's salary, when he left TVA and was Named to run the Post Office and that's when all of their Financial trouble started! It was Unbridled Greed & Mismanagement of their Funding, again, that has just about taken them under.
If your going to open your mouth, at least be accurate. Runyan left in 1998. Perhaps that’s when your brain stopped working.
Here’s the current batch of exec’s. When you add it all up you don’t come anywhere near $5.1 BILLION.

Postmaster General Patrick R. Donahoe is earning more than $276,000 annually as head of the U.S. Postal Service, according to a new database packed with the salary information for top postal officials.

Donahoe, who took over as postmaster in December, is on course to earn $276,840 this year before deferred compensation, performance bonuses and pension payments, according to a database published by Gannett Newspapers.

Donahoe’s predecessor, John E. Potter , earned the same salary in his last year in office, according to USPS records.
Several other executives are also earning six figure salaries.

Megan J. Brennan , the executive vice president and chief operating officer, makes $235,000; and Paul Voge l , the USPS chief marketing and sales officer, makes $113,048.

Anthony J. Vegliante , the top USPS human resources official who is leading negotiations with several major labor unions, is set to earn $240,000, according to the records.

Ruth Y. Goldway , chairman of the Postal Regulatory Commission, earns $165,300 annually, according to the database. She has held the position since 2009 and previous served as a commissioner.

Vice Chairman Mark D. Acton earns $155,500.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
Take your meds and go to bed.
As usual,you are unreal,foolish..Tend to your own business.
Dr Ruttt

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

don't take it prsonal show you're ignorananc

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Dr Ruttt wrote:
don't take it prsonal show you're ignorananc
WHAT kind of message is this?
john mayer lookalike

Linden, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

avery wrote:
<quoted text>You poor thing.......take your medication and go to bed and dream of Sassy.
That's what you will do "lesbian pegger"!
Goodbye

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Just shut-up already...No one reads the longwind crap you post on here! Find someone who wants to listen to you and have a private chat!
Really Sassy wrote:
Somehow, I screwed up up my whole post, in post #58821...so let me try to explain it more clearly.
If every Worker, in a Unionized workplace is required to be a Union Member...which is the requirement in a State that is NOT a "Right To Work" State, the Union is much stronger in that State's Unionized workplaces, which gives the Union more power to bargain for better wages, benefits, and working conditions for the Employees of those particular Unionized workplaces.
In a "Right to work" State, where EVERY Worker has a choice of whether or not to join the Union, Ther will be workers who will choose NOT to join the Union. Even though the Union-negotiated benefits still apply to those Non-Member Workers, the fact that ALL the Workers are not a Member of the Union, weakens the Union's Bargaining Power in negotiating for all the workers' benefits, wages, and working conditions, with the Company.
The reason for that is that, the only leverage a Union has against the Company, is the threat under the worst case scenario, of pulling all the Workers out on a Workforce Strike. If not all the Workers are Union Members, they will not be pulled off the job, and a Strike, OR the Threat of a Strike, may not be effective enough to cause the Company to negotiate in good faith, to reach a compromise agreement in Contract Negotiations.
And beleve me when I tell you, that most Companies would have workers doing Slave Labor without any Pay, if they could have their way about it, especially when jobs are scarce! The Union is the Workers Advocate to keep the Company from doing just that to their Workers, in each particular Unionized Workplace.!

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, when you’re talking about morons, it’s not tough to convince them to unionize.
<quoted text>
Oh really? Do you remember the Postal Strike of 1970?
“Workers grew increasingly frustrated with Congress's inaction, and on March 18, 1970, thousands of New York City postal workers walked off the job in protest. Within days, they were joined by 200,000 others in 30 major cities. Mail service ground to a halt and the plight of postal workers was brought to the public's attention. The strike was soon settled, with Congress approving a 6 percent wage increase, retroactive to the previous December.
[Time Magazine article, March 30, 1970 - PDF]
I’d call that FORCE.
<quoted text>
If your going to open your mouth, at least be accurate. Runyan left in 1998. Perhaps that’s when your brain stopped working.
Here’s the current batch of exec’s. When you add it all up you don’t come anywhere near $5.1 BILLION.
Postmaster General Patrick R. Donahoe is earning more than $276,000 annually as head of the U.S. Postal Service, according to a new database packed with the salary information for top postal officials.
Donahoe, who took over as postmaster in December, is on course to earn $276,840 this year before deferred compensation, performance bonuses and pension payments, according to a database published by Gannett Newspapers.
Donahoe’s predecessor, John E. Potter , earned the same salary in his last year in office, according to USPS records.
Several other executives are also earning six figure salaries.
Megan J. Brennan , the executive vice president and chief operating officer, makes $235,000; and Paul Voge l , the USPS chief marketing and sales officer, makes $113,048.
Anthony J. Vegliante , the top USPS human resources official who is leading negotiations with several major labor unions, is set to earn $240,000, according to the records.
Ruth Y. Goldway , chairman of the Postal Regulatory Commission, earns $165,300 annually, according to the database. She has held the position since 2009 and previous served as a commissioner.
Vice Chairman Mark D. Acton earns $155,500.

If I remember correctly, Obama asked the Head of every Federal Gov't. Dept. and Agency to accept no more than $100,000 dollars for their Annual Salary the year he became President for his first Term, so I would be interested in knowing what Runyon's salary was during Bush's terms. Since you're looking all this up, look that up and post it. My Memory is that it was an outrageous amount, but we shall see, if you'll look it up.
BTW, they all accepted the $100,000 Max amount for their salaries.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
If I remember correctly, Obama asked the Head of every Federal Gov't. Dept. and Agency to accept no more than $100,000 dollars for their Annual Salary the year he became President for his first Term, so I would be interested in knowing what Runyon's salary was during Bush's terms. Since you're looking all this up, look that up and post it. My Memory is that it was an outrageous amount, but we shall see, if you'll look it up.
BTW, they all accepted the $100,000 Max amount for their salaries.
Don't do as I do, do as I say.He was the head of a Federal Dept.It should have applied to him as well.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't do as I do, do as I say.He was the head of a Federal Dept.It should have applied to him as well.
Somebody help me out here, what's about 5 steps BELOW STUPID, called. I'm at a loss for words here!

And don't any of you Einsteins say, "Really Sassy", either!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Somebody help me out here, what's about 5 steps BELOW STUPID, called. I'm at a loss for words here!
And don't any of you Einsteins say, "Really Sassy", either!
Hey Legs,your little man is the worst moron ever in the White House.50 plus Christmas trees and don't you think all that power is like wasting jett fuel,all for the kids.A few would be fine but 50 plus?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Legs,your little man is the worst moron ever in the White House.50 plus Christmas trees and don't you think all that power is like wasting jett fuel,all for the kids.A few would be fine but 50 plus?
What are you griping about, they're free!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron? I bet he can spell "jet."
Tim

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Sassy just posted on the Camden forum that she has sex with a St. Barnard and likes it messy, K9 style. Ewwwwww!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Tim wrote:
Sassy just posted on the Camden forum that she has sex with a St. Barnard and likes it messy, K9 style. Ewwwwww!
People would respect you more if you spent more of your life following every move the Kardashians made. Wow.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Memphis Forum right now

Search the Memphis Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr truth told 18,589
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 7 hr billl 8,593
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 19 hr Zeke 8,978
beware buying compters at wal mart Mon Brainiac 3
Where is Kenneth Glover Jul 27 Meme 1
Gee why are people leaving memphis? (Jun '09) Jul 27 The Rogue 152
Does Memphis suck? (Nov '10) Jul 26 ootto van dance 269
•••
•••
•••
•••

Memphis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••