Who is Kevin Cane/ Kane/ Cain????

Who is Kevin Cane/ Kane/ Cain????

Posted in the Memphis Forum

United States

#1 Sep 18, 2008
Im just curious, i hear a lot of shout outs to this cat. He must be very popular, he has a lot of big names that care about him. Its obvious he is locked up. I did not post this thread for ppl to get on here and bash this gentlemen, again, b/c i keep hearing his name on cd's i am curious as to who he is

thanks and god bless

“Have a Day”

Since: Mar 08

Arlington, TN

#2 Sep 18, 2008
You might be referring to Kevin Kane, President and CEO of the Memphis Convention and Visitors Bureau. High profile and generally respected Memphian.

Wonder why you would here his name on CDs? What kind of CDs?

United States

#3 Sep 18, 2008
F The Mayor wrote:
You might be referring to Kevin Kane, President and CEO of the Memphis Convention and Visitors Bureau. High profile and generally respected Memphian.
Wonder why you would here his name on CDs? What kind of CDs?
i believe its a different kevin,b/c on several of the cd's they say "free kevin kane" which leads me to believe his in jail

“Have a Day”

Arlington, TN

#4 Sep 18, 2008

United States

#5 Sep 18, 2008
F The Mayor wrote:
Wow! yes i would say thats my man. It mentions he is/was a rapper. What was his stage/street name, or what rap group is/was he affiliated with?

“Have a Day”

Arlington, TN

#6 Sep 18, 2008
I found a link to a web page that references Rich Kid and Kevin Cain. It's on Myspace and I'm at work and can't access it. Maybe there is more info there.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...

United States

#7 Sep 18, 2008
F The Mayor wrote:
I found a link to a web page that references Rich Kid and Kevin Cain. It's on Myspace and I'm at work and can't access it. Maybe there is more info there.
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...
so is rich kid his stage name? And who is Jimmy Dotson?

“Have a Day”

Arlington, TN

#8 Sep 18, 2008
Not a clue. You know everything I know now.
I can verify

Woodland, MI

#9 Oct 17, 2008
These are definitely two different guys. I think Convention Center Kevin spells it Kane and the CD Kevin spells it Cain. I know Convention Center Kevin and although involved in the Memphis Music scene (member of the Academy of Recording Artists), he is a high-profile member of the Memphis business community.
knows alot

United States

#10 Feb 17, 2011
Know for fact, they are two different guys.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#11 Feb 22, 2011
I would like to hear Kevin Kane on a rap cd.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Memphis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Our great president 6 hr The Stealth 19
Steve Taylor 8 hr VLGirl 1
Does Memphis suck? (Nov '10) 19 hr Shek-holio 298
Need help Jun 24 Good cause 1
Does Jerry Lawler dye his hair? Jun 23 Into cool names 3
Looking for a good doctor and clinic please help Jun 22 Nana to Nolan 1
Does God care how he is worshiped? (Feb '10) Jun 21 Baphomet 27
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Memphis Mortgages