Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2009

Judged:

A few questions for african americans:
Why adventure river shut down?
Why did the mall of murder I mean mall of memphis get demolished?
Why did libertyland shut down?
Why did the peabody theater shut down?
Why isn't it safe for white people to walk the streets of memphis without fear of being shot, stabbed, or robbed?
Why is the mid-south fair now located in desote county?
Why is your tax base leaving memphis?
And last and not least, Why are so many white people leaving memphis and moving to desoto county and leaving only the ghetto dwellers?
racist

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2009

Judged:

A few questions for the racist...
Why do you screw your cousins?
Why are you missing your teeth?
Why do you think camoflage is formal attire?
Why do you make meth in the house while your kids are in the next room?
And most importantly...why does some redneck from Mississippi care what happens in Memphis?

PS. I'm white.
tigerbaby

Arlington, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2009

Judged:

Memphis used to be a beautiful city, those days are gone! And just because someone is stating the obvious doesnt mean they are racist!

Blame it on the people who keep electing the same person over and over who hasn't done anything to help anyone or the city of memphis.

Oh and I would like to know of any city that is thriving with a M-B population?

Please give statistics, and don't even give me the BS that they don't have the same opportunities as whites, because as it stands today they have more.
SweetTart

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2009

Bingo!
road knight

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2009

where they moving?up north,or staying in the south?
Time To Go

Morganton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2009

Judged:

The metro cities have been ruined all over our country with black crime. Read the stats it is always black this and killed that! Boom and bang!
Africian culture at it's finest. Rape, drugs home invasions etc! And you wonder why decent people leave, wake up dumb ass!!!
formermemphis

Tupelo, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2009

Judged:

I used to go to Memphis to have fun and visit friends. Now it is so anti white on the streets that its not worth the gas and the time to go there. It been the loud boom boom all hours of the night and rude black people screaming foul language at me and my family. Black folks are free to hate the average white person all they want to. The hate they have for white people is as harmful as the hate that white supremacists have for them. Black folks seem to forget that when they hate that they perpetuate racism toward their own race. Goodbye Memphis. Hello sweet Olive Branch.
The Dancin Man

Morganton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2009

Judged:

Had to leave the Blues town! Negro crime running rampant.
Thor

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2009

Judged:

Whites need to learn from history.They truly need their own homeland. This sh!t has happened over and over all over the world. We build a strong country.Then we try to do what is fair and multiculturalism stabes us in the face. We need our own schools ,communities,workplaces,cities ,country. Imagine what it would be like.It would be the most advanced,peacefull,clean,moral ,place on earth.
on the beach

Sarasota, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2009

Judged:

Memphis is one stupid city for sure

Just READ some of this racist crap !

Yeah buddy.....

and the LOUSY State of Mississippi has a glorious, advanced culture and history to be proud of for sure !

MISSI-damn- SSIPPI ??? Yeah great friggen place
Thor

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2009

Judged:

MISSI-damn- SSIPPI ??? very creative douche bag.Makes alot of sense,you really thought that out!
tenth st

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2009

Judged:

I too was once a proud resident of the (former) great city of Memphis, all night beer busts on Beale St.,all the bands and music now have turned into a grim, violent gangland of black thugbeaters! My girlfriend was robbed at gunpoint last summer, she donated thousands of dollars to black churches annually and now she cant stand to look at them. We moved away the next day and for any lost soul who DARES to DWELL the streets of memphis is obviously as confused as the day is long.
Thor

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2009

Judged:

I hate to say it maybe her getting robbed was a blessing in disguise.Maybe that is what opened her eyes.Its sad in alot of cases the girl/guy has to get murdered or raped before they wake up,sometimes it is too late.Its a positive story though,glad to hear you moved away from these savage animals.Good luck to you and your girl in the future.
comment

Englewood, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2009

Judged:

racist wrote:
A few questions for the racist...
Why do you screw your cousins?
Why are you missing your teeth?
Why do you think camoflage is formal attire?
Why do you make meth in the house while your kids are in the next room?
And most importantly...why does some redneck from Mississippi care what happens in Memphis?
PS. I'm white.
obviously, not white enough!
on the beach

Sarasota, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2009

Judged:

comment wrote:
<quoted text>
obviously, not white enough!
what's white 'enough'??

do all whites 'have a need' to be racists or Kluxers ??

your sheet is showing my friend..it's not 1950
BST

Warner Robins, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2009

Judged:

if you got your ass kicked by a black person you probably deserved it. think back to the situation, i wouldnt be surprised if you did something to provoke it.
Whitey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2009

Judged:

BST wrote:
if you got your ass kicked by a black person you probably deserved it. think back to the situation, i wouldnt be surprised if you did something to provoke it.
What if you got your ass kicked by a white person? Would it make a damn bit of difference to you if you did something to provoke it, or not? Your ass would still be kicked. Looks to me like your a you-know-what lover.
comment

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2009

Judged:

on the beach wrote:
<quoted text>
what's white 'enough'??
do all whites 'have a need' to be racists or Kluxers ??
your sheet is showing my friend..it's not 1950
indeed, it is not 1950. if it were, we could walk down the street after dark without a worry.

PS, sounds like you have not been a victim of black crime, yet. your focus will change dramatically once you have.
tim

Booneville, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2009

Judged:

That's right on the beach. Once the ghetto dwellers murders, rapes, robs someone in your family, then you will see the animals for what they really are!
Uncle Vester

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2009

Judged:

People have been leaving Memphis in droves for over 20 years, it's nothing new. Why would anyone in their right mind want to live in a real life Planet of the Apes? Memphis was a nice hick town once, but now it is worse than Detroit ever was.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Memphis Forum right now

Search the Memphis Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 29 min global warming groupie 141,386
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 3 hr billl 8,593
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 14 hr Zeke 8,978
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 14 hr Badabing Badabang 18,588
beware buying compters at wal mart Mon Brainiac 3
Where is Kenneth Glover Jul 27 Meme 1
Does Memphis suck? (Nov '10) Jul 26 ootto van dance 269
•••
•••
•••
•••

Memphis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••