First Prev
of 9
Next Last
jay

Booneville, MS

#1 Jun 22, 2009
A few questions for african americans:
Why adventure river shut down?
Why did the mall of murder I mean mall of memphis get demolished?
Why did libertyland shut down?
Why did the peabody theater shut down?
Why isn't it safe for white people to walk the streets of memphis without fear of being shot, stabbed, or robbed?
Why is the mid-south fair now located in desote county?
Why is your tax base leaving memphis?
And last and not least, Why are so many white people leaving memphis and moving to desoto county and leaving only the ghetto dwellers?
racist

Memphis, TN

#2 Jun 22, 2009
A few questions for the racist...
Why do you screw your cousins?
Why are you missing your teeth?
Why do you think camoflage is formal attire?
Why do you make meth in the house while your kids are in the next room?
And most importantly...why does some redneck from Mississippi care what happens in Memphis?

PS. I'm white.
tigerbaby

Enville, TN

#3 Jun 23, 2009
Memphis used to be a beautiful city, those days are gone! And just because someone is stating the obvious doesnt mean they are racist!

Blame it on the people who keep electing the same person over and over who hasn't done anything to help anyone or the city of memphis.

Oh and I would like to know of any city that is thriving with a M-B population?

Please give statistics, and don't even give me the BS that they don't have the same opportunities as whites, because as it stands today they have more.
SweetTart

AOL

#4 Jun 23, 2009
Bingo!
road knight

Canada

#5 Jun 24, 2009
where they moving?up north,or staying in the south?
Time To Go

Lenoir, NC

#6 Jun 25, 2009
The metro cities have been ruined all over our country with black crime. Read the stats it is always black this and killed that! Boom and bang!
Africian culture at it's finest. Rape, drugs home invasions etc! And you wonder why decent people leave, wake up dumb ass!!!
formermemphis

Tupelo, MS

#7 Jun 25, 2009
I used to go to Memphis to have fun and visit friends. Now it is so anti white on the streets that its not worth the gas and the time to go there. It been the loud boom boom all hours of the night and rude black people screaming foul language at me and my family. Black folks are free to hate the average white person all they want to. The hate they have for white people is as harmful as the hate that white supremacists have for them. Black folks seem to forget that when they hate that they perpetuate racism toward their own race. Goodbye Memphis. Hello sweet Olive Branch.
The Dancin Man

Casar, NC

#8 Jun 26, 2009
Had to leave the Blues town! Negro crime running rampant.
Thor

United States

#9 Jun 27, 2009
Whites need to learn from history.They truly need their own homeland. This sh!t has happened over and over all over the world. We build a strong country.Then we try to do what is fair and multiculturalism stabes us in the face. We need our own schools ,communities,workplaces,cities ,country. Imagine what it would be like.It would be the most advanced,peacefull,clean,moral ,place on earth.
on the beach

Sarasota, FL

#10 Jun 27, 2009
Memphis is one stupid city for sure

Just READ some of this racist crap !

Yeah buddy.....

and the LOUSY State of Mississippi has a glorious, advanced culture and history to be proud of for sure !

MISSI-damn- SSIPPI ??? Yeah great friggen place
Thor

United States

#11 Jun 27, 2009
MISSI-damn- SSIPPI ??? very creative douche bag.Makes alot of sense,you really thought that out!
tenth st

Burlington, IA

#13 Jun 27, 2009
I too was once a proud resident of the (former) great city of Memphis, all night beer busts on Beale St.,all the bands and music now have turned into a grim, violent gangland of black thugbeaters! My girlfriend was robbed at gunpoint last summer, she donated thousands of dollars to black churches annually and now she cant stand to look at them. We moved away the next day and for any lost soul who DARES to DWELL the streets of memphis is obviously as confused as the day is long.
Thor

United States

#14 Jun 28, 2009
I hate to say it maybe her getting robbed was a blessing in disguise.Maybe that is what opened her eyes.Its sad in alot of cases the girl/guy has to get murdered or raped before they wake up,sometimes it is too late.Its a positive story though,glad to hear you moved away from these savage animals.Good luck to you and your girl in the future.
comment

Englewood, CO

#15 Jun 29, 2009
racist wrote:
A few questions for the racist...
Why do you screw your cousins?
Why are you missing your teeth?
Why do you think camoflage is formal attire?
Why do you make meth in the house while your kids are in the next room?
And most importantly...why does some redneck from Mississippi care what happens in Memphis?
PS. I'm white.
obviously, not white enough!
on the beach

Sarasota, FL

#16 Jun 29, 2009
comment wrote:
<quoted text>
obviously, not white enough!
what's white 'enough'??

do all whites 'have a need' to be racists or Kluxers ??

your sheet is showing my friend..it's not 1950
BST

United States

#17 Jun 29, 2009
if you got your ass kicked by a black person you probably deserved it. think back to the situation, i wouldnt be surprised if you did something to provoke it.
Whitey

White House, TN

#18 Jun 30, 2009
BST wrote:
if you got your ass kicked by a black person you probably deserved it. think back to the situation, i wouldnt be surprised if you did something to provoke it.
What if you got your ass kicked by a white person? Would it make a damn bit of difference to you if you did something to provoke it, or not? Your ass would still be kicked. Looks to me like your a you-know-what lover.
comment

Englewood, CO

#19 Jun 30, 2009
on the beach wrote:
<quoted text>
what's white 'enough'??
do all whites 'have a need' to be racists or Kluxers ??
your sheet is showing my friend..it's not 1950
indeed, it is not 1950. if it were, we could walk down the street after dark without a worry.

PS, sounds like you have not been a victim of black crime, yet. your focus will change dramatically once you have.
tim

Booneville, MS

#20 Jun 30, 2009
That's right on the beach. Once the ghetto dwellers murders, rapes, robs someone in your family, then you will see the animals for what they really are!
Uncle Vester

AOL

#21 Jun 30, 2009
People have been leaving Memphis in droves for over 20 years, it's nothing new. Why would anyone in their right mind want to live in a real life Planet of the Apes? Memphis was a nice hick town once, but now it is worse than Detroit ever was.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Memphis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr True That 20,946
Good R ox y, m-arijuana,t-ar,he-roin etc 15 hr Mem meds 1
POS doc in Methodist Germantown Sun Getteal 9
John Murley Firefighter Jun 21 Hot 2
Memphis Zoo Jun 20 Amazed 9
News Gang vandalism in Cordova raises safety concerns (Feb '14) Jun 19 the end is near 3
Research Chemicals and Meds Available Jun 18 jinal 1

Memphis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Memphis Mortgages