Thank God for Mayor Herenton...

Posted in the Memphis Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
holla

United States

#2 Mar 11, 2007
Yes I agree Blytheville needs someone like him to stand up to the police department ok.
Lawpusher

Memphis, TN

#3 Mar 15, 2007
Don't worry, the black people are racist here too, maybe more racist.

“motor-boatin SOB”

Since: Mar 07

hernando ms

#4 Mar 15, 2007
Lawpusher wrote:
Don't worry, the black people are racist here too, maybe more racist.
WOW, you finally said something that actually made since.
anti-crackhead

Okolona, AR

#5 Mar 15, 2007
Anyone who thinks Herenton is "STAND UP" has got to be smoking some serios crack. LMAO
anti-crackhead

Okolona, AR

#6 Mar 15, 2007
We sure don't need his cracked out a** in Blytheville
No Worries

Okolona, AR

#7 Mar 15, 2007
Mayor Willie wouldn't be caught dead in BLytheville! There isn't enough for him to extort, embezzle, and out-right rob here! lol

“motor-boatin SOB”

Since: Mar 07

hernando ms

#8 Mar 19, 2007
Yolanda wrote:
Thank God for Mayor Willie Herenton. I use to dislike him and I thought he was ghetto.
But the white folks in Memphis are soooo racist and underhanded and devious that I loooove the fact that the poor, lowly black folks have Mayor Herenton as a Mayor.
He is definately a STAND UP MAN.
Thank God for Mayor Willie Herenton.
then leave Cordova and move to memphis, then you could legally vote for the dumbass
MR PANCAKE

Fairfield, OH

#9 Mar 19, 2007
northms25 wrote:
<quoted text>
then leave Cordova and move to memphis, then you could legally vote for the dumbass
good call on that one
MR PANCAKE

Fairfield, OH

#10 Mar 19, 2007
holla wrote:
Yes I agree Blytheville needs someone like him to stand up to the police department ok.
you idiot, if he comes there or you get somebody like him in blytheville then they will buy the police force like herenton did here and then you will be even more fucked. mayor herenton is the most corrupted person in memphis next to the fords. that why i moved out of there. it has nothing with race because i'm a black man and i can see the shit he is pulling
memphis

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#12 Apr 13, 2007
He is bringing up downtown, that's good, but there are soooo many other things he is screwing up in this place, I wish we could hurry up and get him out of here. He is not helping anyone, he's not helping blacks or whites, I'm so sick of the race card being played about everything. Blacks are so much more racist than whites, it's ridiculous! Fight for equality, not power over each other!
millington bound

Covington, TN

#13 Jul 4, 2007
memphis is the most racist city i have ever lived in and i have lived all over the country. i am a native american woman which means white devil in this city. repent now for your sins or when you die you might end up in memphis aka hell
Midtown Mark

Memphis, TN

#14 Jul 7, 2007
Herenton is an arrogant, incompetent, racist, self-serving piece of garbage.

Thank God for DeSoto County. Hernando, here I come!
Midtown Mark

Memphis, TN

#15 Jul 7, 2007
PS -- I have absolutely no idea as to why it says "Burlington, VT" by my name. I live on Garland Street in Memphis.
Kitten

Memphis, TN

#16 Jul 7, 2007
Midtown Mark wrote:
PS -- I have absolutely no idea as to why it says "Burlington, VT" by my name. I live on Garland Street in Memphis.
Probably your IP address, mate. I believe the forums likely reading that, so where ever your IP address is coming from is where you allegedly are.
JFK

Jonesboro, AR

#17 Jul 7, 2007
anti-crackhead wrote:
We sure don't need his cracked out a** in Blytheville
Amen, brother!!! one reason I moved from down there!
First he wrecks the school system and now he has wrecked the city!!
JFK

Jonesboro, AR

#18 Jul 7, 2007
Midtown Mark wrote:
I think it has to do with you Internet Service Provider---where it is based.
me myself and i

Cherry Valley, AR

#19 Jul 8, 2007
MR PANCAKE wrote:
<quoted text>
you idiot, if he comes there or you get somebody like him in blytheville then they will buy the police force like herenton did here and then you will be even more fucked. mayor herenton is the most corrupted person in memphis next to the fords. that why i moved out of there. it has nothing with race because i'm a black man and i can see the shit he is pulling
your dumb ass dont need to be hear anyway we are very thankful that your judgmental dumb ass has left this area.
rita

Miramar Beach, FL

#20 Jul 9, 2007
Yolanda wrote:
Thank God for Mayor Willie Herenton. I use to dislike him and I thought he was ghetto.
But the white folks in Memphis are soooo racist and underhanded and devious that I loooove the fact that the poor, lowly black folks have Mayor Herenton as a Mayor.
He is definately a STAND UP MAN.
Thank God for Mayor Willie Herenton.
you sound like a real racist.the truth is most white people are race indifferent,as long as you are a person of substance they don't care what color you are.I have been the only white woman in a room full of black people and was shocked to over hear how racist black people really are .we are to blame for the poor in memphis even though they will admit they don;t want to work and have babies so they can "git me a new Camary".willie is making babies out of wedlock,get a clue he's ghetto alright
DDS

United States

#21 Jul 12, 2007
No Worries wrote:
Mayor Willie wouldn't be caught dead in BLytheville! There isn't enough for him to extort, embezzle, and out-right rob here! lol
Now this person has it pegged. King Willie could never make it in Blythville. The black community in Blythville isn't dominated by black racist bigots and as has already been pointed out, there isn't enough for him to steal there.
Big Boy

Memphis, TN

#22 Jul 14, 2007
No Worries wrote:
That's because Mayor Harrison has already robbed all the blacks in blytheville and given it to the wealthy whites,lol! Blytheville should be sprayed with gasoline from 200 overhead cropdusters and then torched with all the racist whites trapped inside.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Memphis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Junebugs BBQ Stand 11 hr Junebugs BBQ Stand 1
who was around during the mlk assasination or t... (Sep '11) Wed Stillrelevant 83
Rep. Steve Cohen Interview Tue Burnt Ribs and Ch... 1
which vet to crop dogs ears (Jul '12) Jan 15 K-9 protection 27
allofourstuff.com Jan 15 AllofOurStuff 1
Memphis Grocery Stores From The Past (Sep '11) Jan 15 Former Memphian 47
Does Memphis suck? (Nov '10) Jan 15 juan 246 317

Memphis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Memphis Mortgages