school bus crash;marshall county;holl...

school bus crash;marshall county;holly springs

There are 94 comments on the WREG story from Jan 5, 2010, titled school bus crash;marshall county;holly springs. In it, WREG reports that:

At least one person was killed in a head-on crash between a Marshall County Schools bus and a car.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WREG.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
james hoyle

Sumner, MS

#1 Jan 5, 2010
can't be true
james hoyle

Sumner, MS

#2 Jan 5, 2010
few minutes ago
stopwritting back
chris

Sumner, MS

#3 Jan 5, 2010
i heard this gossip
bignugly2

Collierville, TN

#4 Jan 5, 2010
i hope its not true
Yolanda

Memphis, TN

#5 Jan 5, 2010
We are praying for the family involved. They are my parent's neighbor and our families are pretty close. This is very, very sad.
Just Pray

Coldwater, MS

#6 Jan 5, 2010
Please be in prayer for the family and students in the Holly Springs School District. This is not a joke and our children are hurting.
Danielle Hoston

Southaven, MS

#7 Jan 5, 2010
This is terrible sorry for the lost of little R.L and my prayers are with the family and praying that the others recover.
Vickie

Olive Branch, MS

#8 Jan 5, 2010
It is very true and very sad! I heard the helicopters going over my house this morning. Please be praying for all involved. Very tragic event!
Jennifer Davis-Sithole

Collierville, TN

#9 Jan 5, 2010
My prayer is being lifted up for this terrible incident.
amy

University, MS

#10 Jan 5, 2010
what school was the bus from
alumni

Universal City, TX

#11 Jan 5, 2010
r.i.p Rodney Isom
MSGirl4Ever

Olive Branch, MS

#12 Jan 5, 2010
Sending out prayers to all those involved... It's sad that we must worry about our children on their way to school. As always, seat belts are needed on these buses. It could have saved someone from being hurt!
ReenieBeanie

Little Rock, AR

#13 Jan 5, 2010
Why do we have to rush everywhere we go...this tragedy could have been avoided.
Yolanda

Memphis, TN

#14 Jan 5, 2010
Holly Springs City School
Jen

Collierville, TN

#15 Jan 5, 2010
God bless everyone involved!! How terrible.
SECMSJRHIGH

Coldwater, MS

#16 Jan 5, 2010
FIRST AND FOREMOST R.I.P TO LIL' RODDY. IT WAS NOT R.L. IT WAS HIS YOUNGER BROTHER. MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS GO OUT TO THE FAMILY. R.L. IS OUR BABY HERE AT THE JR. HIGH SCHOOL. WE DON'T KNOW HOW THE OTHER VICTIMS ARE DOING BUT JUST PLEASE KEEP THEM IN YOUR PRAYERS.
R Bowens Holly Springs

Munford, AL

#17 Jan 5, 2010
R.I.P.-RL Isom and my prayers goes out to the Isom and Byers Family
Arnisha Anderson

Coldwater, MS

#18 Jan 5, 2010
first of all i would first like to say im so sorry for the lost of r.l. isom. he was very close to me and my family i just know how hurt his family must be i just want to send out my prayers and give the family my sympathy i love you guys keep your heads up and pray to god that he works out your situation....
Yolanda

Memphis, TN

#19 Jan 5, 2010
My sister is at the hospital with the family and is being told the car hit a patch of ice which caused it to go out of control; which resulted in the collision with the bus.
FAITH

Jasper, AL

#20 Jan 5, 2010
GOD is still good

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Memphis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Orange lives matter 1 hr Rednecksgohome 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr mexico 20,845
Review: iFixMemphis (Dec '12) Feb 17 Ricky 5
News Shooting outside motorcycle club leaves one dead (Sep '10) Feb 16 Use2B Family MC 64
News Lorenzen Wright Autopsy Released- Graphic Content (Nov '10) Feb 14 ThenPharts 85
Black lives matter (Jul '16) Feb 14 Seerer 143
valentine waste Feb 14 BaxterV 3

Memphis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Memphis Mortgages