Tosha Lowery
Confussed

Hollywood, FL

#1 Sep 19, 2016
Does anyone know her and what she's about? Heard she has a man... But I've been talking to her a while.
Communitypusy

United States

#2 Sep 20, 2016
Save yourself they all have a few, playing games. She was with 2 different in 3 days
Really though

Norcross, GA

#3 Sep 29, 2016
Are u serious? She's like that? Are u sure we r talking about the same girl? Three boys? Has some tattoos?
She just a thot

United States

#4 Feb 15, 2017
Yeah.. i agree with dude! Shes a hoe! And not a good one at that lol. I f***** around with her behind he old mans back a couple times. And Im sure im not the only one either.
Da truth

Chicago, IL

#5 Nov 14, 2017
Lmao...i know her! This bitch right here is one nasty hoe! Like stinks if ya know what i mean. Was gonna hit that shit one night and couldnt get over the smell even for a nut! So this skank goes and lets my two buddies run a train on her! Not to mention she out doing all this with her old man sitting at home watching her kids!
Da truth

Chicago, IL

#6 Nov 14, 2017
She just a thot wrote:
Yeah.. i agree with dude! Shes a hoe! And not a good one at that lol. I f***** around with her behind he old mans back a couple times. And Im sure im not the only one either.
She meet u off creigslist to?
Play time

United States

#7 Nov 15, 2017
Da truth wrote:
<quoted text>

She meet u off creigslist to?
Do you have any contact information on her? I'd like to run a train on her. I love that freaky s hit!
Jax

Chicago, IL

#8 Feb 9, 2018
Play time wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have any contact information on her? I'd like to run a train on her. I love that freaky s hit!
She got a facebook.. Tosha Yates.. Im sure she'd be down lmao! I dont see her turning away no dick &#128514;
You can do better

United States

#9 Feb 19, 2018
Confussed wrote:
Does anyone know her and what she's about? Heard she has a man... But I've been talking to her a while.
Where do you all meet these girls??? I think youíre going about it the wrong way if youíre looking for a quality woman!
thirsty

Chicago, IL

#12 Sep 21, 2018
Play time wrote:
<quoted text>
u can run yrain on me
Gulpy sweet cheeks

United States

#14 Sep 26, 2018
Chooo chooo. I can tuck it so you donít have to see it
Blind demtard

United States

#15 Sep 26, 2018
Cosby touched my pudding pop 40 years ago.
thirsty

United States

#17 Oct 9, 2018
Gulpy sweet cheeks wrote:
Chooo chooo. I can tuck it so you donít have to see it
gulpy....halla bak

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Memphis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Survivalist or prepper (May '18) 4 hr Frank 6
Jean Snead's drug house 4 hr Drake 29
melinda loveless wants early prison release (Oct '07) 21 hr Charlotte Hayse 516
hook up Nov 13 Thirsty 6
Kandys Tankersley Nov 13 Let it be known 2
street walkers Nov 2 yessir13 1
utica Observer dispatch leans liberal Oct 29 FauxNews 2

Memphis Jobs

Personal Finance

Memphis Mortgages