Justice For David Camm

There are 8244 comments on the Topix story from Dec 11, 2008, titled Justice For David Camm. In it, Topix reports that:

WE CONTINUE TO FIGHT FOR: THE ADMISSION OF EVIDENCE JUSTICE FOR KIM, BRAD & JILL FREEDOM FOR DAVID CAMM THE TRUTH...THE SIMPLE TRUTH On September 28, 2000, Kimberly, Bradley, and Jill Camm were shot to death in the Camm family garage, located in Georgetown, Indiana, just a few miles from Louisville, Kentucky. The Indiana State Police (ISP) responded to the scene, as did the local prosecutor, Stanley Faith, who called for the assistance of a blood stain and crime scene re-constructionist. Three days after the crimes occurred, the husband of Kim and the father of Jill and Brad, David Camm, was arrested. In early 2002 David Camm was convicted of their murders and sentenced to 195 years in the Indiana Department of Corrections. Case solved. Case closed. In August, 2004, the Indiana Court of Appeals overturned Camm's conviction. Camm got a new trial. In November, 2004, Prosecutor Keith Henderson recharged Camm after having a "Fresh Eyes" team re-investigate the crime. Camm was re-charged. In March, 2005, another man, Charles Darnell Boney, was charged with murder and conspiracy to commit murder. Camm was re-charged with Boney. In February, 2006, Boney was convicted and sentenced to 225 years in prison. Camm was convicted in March, 2006, and sentenced to life in prison without parole. Case solved. Case closed. Those are the facts of this case. Well, at least a few facts. Most people in the metropolitan area of Louisville are convinced that David Camm is a molester and murderer. They are convinced that Charles Boney helped him in some shape, manner, or form. There are those who know many more facts that are thoroughly convinced of David Camm's innocence and continue to fight for him and his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Topix.

Former Teacher

Lawrenceburg, KY

#8385 Nov 2, 2013
He is innocent.
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#8386 Nov 2, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
You two are going to have the coolest trailer ever!
Double wide, with a huge rotating disco ball, water bed with heater. Just bring your assless chaps, lamp oil and that Penn state belly shirt. We are going to teach you all about DNA and spatter.

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#8387 Nov 4, 2013
Mrs Beasley wrote:
<quoted text>
Double wide, with a huge rotating disco ball, water bed with heater. Just bring your assless chaps, lamp oil and that Penn state belly shirt. We are going to teach you all about DNA and spatter.
You need to be careful posting plans like that here. When some guy offers (and they will), don't believe them just because they say they are me. You girls have fun now.
Joseph

Clarksville, IN

#8388 Nov 5, 2013
I haven't read any of the posts on the Camm topic, but I am getting ready to start from the beginning, as this case really interests me, being from Southern Indiana. But before I do, I wanted to say that Mrs. Beasley sounds like a condescending c*nt of a woman, that likes to degrade anyone that isn't as informed about this case as she is. Newsflash: Not everyone can sit around on their fat ass for 12 hours a day, and read online blogs and court documents. So why don't you drop the holier-than-thou attitude and welcome people to the discussion...

Thanks, and off to page one I go.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#8389 Nov 6, 2013
Joseph wrote:
I haven't read any of the posts on the Camm topic, but I am getting ready to start from the beginning, as this case really interests me, being from Southern Indiana. But before I do, I wanted to say that Mrs. Beasley sounds like a condescending c*nt of a woman, that likes to degrade anyone that isn't as informed about this case as she is. Newsflash: Not everyone can sit around on their fat ass for 12 hours a day, and read online blogs and court documents. So why don't you drop the holier-than-thou attitude and welcome people to the discussion...
That was uncalled for. Mrs. Beasley is NOT a condescending c*nt of a woman!!

Don't worry muffintop. I got your back.

He is a condescneding c*nt of a MAN!

Glad we got that straightened out. Carry on.
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#8390 Nov 7, 2013
Joseph wrote:
Welcome. Now go back to Southern Indiana and fuck off. And by the way at the end of the story he is found not guilty. I just saved you from sitting on your fat ass and reading this on-line blog so you can find a part time job to pay your higher taxes.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#8391 Nov 8, 2013
Mrs Beasley wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome. Now go back to Southern Indiana and fuck off. And by the way at the end of the story he is found not guilty. I just saved you from sitting on your fat ass and reading this on-line blog so you can find a part time job to pay your higher taxes.
What? I got nothing out of that? I was kind of looking forward to your response.

Very anticlimatic
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#8392 Nov 8, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
What? I got nothing out of that? I was kind of looking forward to your response.
Very anticlimatic
Actually I did reply. Must of not went through. Nothing works right in this f#cken state. Might be looking to move to Floyd. Got the inside track that the farmers taxes are going to be so high you can score at 4 dollars an acre. Looking to build my own trailer park.
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#8393 Nov 8, 2013
Joseph wrote:
I haven't read any of the post on the Camm topic yet but you know all about Mrs. Beasley. Gonna have fun with you. Your first post and you already put DNA in your mouth. Here's a news flash for you. Not everyone can sit around for 12 hours a day because they don't have the loot I have. Keep reading son and we will grade you then degrade you. This is a fantasy world where we can all be all that we can be. The only real thing about this is the people whohave really played the game. As you will learn son an innocent man who braved prison for 13 years for a crime he did not do was wrongfully convicted by a corrupt justice system. 12 reasonable jurors saw right through the lies an voted not guilty. Save yourself the time jr. and if you have any questions I will guide you with the facts. Try to be kind, courteous, and respectful and we will guide you through this very interesting case. Keep getting arrogant and you are back to shoveling yogurt in your potty mouth.
Joseph

Clarksville, IN

#8394 Nov 10, 2013
Did any of the drama queens that adamantly claimed "Camm is guilty and will never get out of prison" throughout this thread, ever come back and admit that they are dumbasses? If they were bold enough to so confidently stick to their guns, and make such claims over the course of 9 years...they should be bold enough to come back here and be served a healthy dose of crow.
I pray to God that I'm never falsely accused of a crime in this country, and my freedom relies on 12 people to make the right decision...because by simple law of averages, 3-4 of them would be complete lunatic conspiracy theorists, like many that posted on here over the course of 9 years.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#8395 Nov 11, 2013
Joseph wrote:
Did any of the drama queens that adamantly claimed "Camm is guilty and will never get out of prison" throughout this thread, ever come back and admit that they are dumbasses? If they were bold enough to so confidently stick to their guns, and make such claims over the course of 9 years...they should be bold enough to come back here and be served a healthy dose of crow.
I pray to God that I'm never falsely accused of a crime in this country, and my freedom relies on 12 people to make the right decision...because by simple law of averages, 3-4 of them would be complete lunatic conspiracy theorists, like many that posted on here over the course of 9 years.
Are you blind, stupid or just illiterate? I have claimed all along that he is guilty. I still come here to say he is guilty. The fact that he isn't legally guilty doesn't make him any less guilty any more than the first two guilty verdicts made him guilty. Using your logic he is both guilty and not guilty.

Amanda Knox
OJ Simpson
Casey Anthony
etc....

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#8396 Nov 11, 2013
Mrs Beasley wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I did reply. Must of not went through. Nothing works right in this f#cken state. Might be looking to move to Floyd. Got the inside track that the farmers taxes are going to be so high you can score at 4 dollars an acre. Looking to build my own trailer park.
I am thinking about moving there myself. I hear you can get away with murder there.

I have one retard that found me posting on this thread and has convinced himself that I am related to the Renn's. So, he thinks he is going to hurt my feelings by making fun of Kim, Jill and Brad. It takes all kinds to make this big goofy world go 'round.
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#8397 Nov 11, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you blind, stupid or just illiterate? I have claimed all along that he is guilty. I still come here to say he is guilty. The fact that he isn't legally guilty doesn't make him any less guilty any more than the first two guilty verdicts made him guilty. Using your logic he is both guilty and not guilty.
Amanda Knox
OJ Simpson
Casey Anthony
etc....
There were so much evidence clearing Camm in these trials against absolutely no evidence of him being involved. It might help you to get some counseling. Cops lie, prosecutors like in this case lied. Don't put any faith is our justice system. We are the most corrupt nation on Earth. It's starts at a local level and goes the whole way to the top. I know it's hard for you believing in Stan Faith and Keith Henderson and then the world finding out how they fabricated lies against an innocent man just because they were to vain to admit their mistakes. Happens all the time. Thank God Sam Lockhart was at that basketball game because he knew David was there, he knew the truth and he fought for the truth.
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#8398 Nov 11, 2013
Joseph wrote:
No. They heard the verdict and ran like the cowards they were. They are currently trolling other sites to satisfy their thirst for hate.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#8399 Nov 12, 2013
Mrs Beasley wrote:
<quoted text>
There were so much evidence clearing Camm in these trials against absolutely no evidence of him being involved. It might help you to get some counseling. Cops lie, prosecutors like in this case lied. Don't put any faith is our justice system. We are the most corrupt nation on Earth. It's starts at a local level and goes the whole way to the top. I know it's hard for you believing in Stan Faith and Keith Henderson and then the world finding out how they fabricated lies against an innocent man just because they were to vain to admit their mistakes. Happens all the time. Thank God Sam Lockhart was at that basketball game because he knew David was there, he knew the truth and he fought for the truth.
You will never convince me the cops, prosecution, judge, and whoever else it would have taken, all lied for the sole purpose of framing an otherwise good cop. Sorry biscuitbottom, I just don't buy it. But hey, the good news is Davie boi has been loose a couple of weeks now and hasn't killed anyone yet so maybe he did learn a thing or two in the past 13 years.
ThePatV

Louisville, KY

#8400 Nov 12, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
You will never convince me the cops, prosecution, judge, and whoever else it would have taken, all lied for the sole purpose of framing an otherwise good cop. Sorry biscuitbottom, I just don't buy it. But hey, the good news is Davie boi has been loose a couple of weeks now and hasn't killed anyone yet so maybe he did learn a thing or two in the past 13 years.
Different people lied for different reasons. We know Stites lied because he admitted it on the stand. He didn't say he did it to Frame Camm. The obvious reason would be he did it so he could charge Floyd County $25,000 to testify. We know that Englert lied because he recommended Stites. He says now that he only meant him to take photographs but he didn't say that when Stites was lying under oath and charging for it. We don't know if he lied about the blood stains but we know he was paid $300,000 over the years. We know he wouldn't have been paid that if he had said the 8 drops were not HVS and we know he has no problem lying so.....
We know Stan Faith lied when he said he sent the DNA from the sweatshirt into CODIS, we don't know why. I suspect that he thought he had his killer and didn't want to complicate things with extra facts. That's the best way to spin it since we also know he was a friend of Boney's mother. As for the rest of the people who lost evidence or held onto evidence for weeks, returning it wiped clean, maybe they are liars or maybe they are just inept. But the bottom line is it all adds up to a Not Guilty Verdict.
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#8401 Nov 12, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't need to convince you, seems like 12 jurors were pretty convinced that David Camm got railroaded and they were not going to let it happen again.

As for lying, well when you tell a lab tech to fabricate evidence I guess your opinion of a lie differs from mine. Making up molestations charges, and most of all you believing Charles Broneys outlandish stories tells me I need not convince anybody. David Camm will be getting $$$$$$$$$$ paid!
Mrs Beasley

Harrisburg, PA

#8402 Nov 12, 2013
ThePatV wrote:
<quoted text>
Different people lied for different reasons. We know Stites lied because he admitted it on the stand. He didn't say he did it to Frame Camm. The obvious reason would be he did it so he could charge Floyd County $25,000 to testify. We know that Englert lied because he recommended Stites. He says now that he only meant him to take photographs but he didn't say that when Stites was lying under oath and charging for it. We don't know if he lied about the blood stains but we know he was paid $300,000 over the years. We know he wouldn't have been paid that if he had said the 8 drops were not HVS and we know he has no problem lying so.....
We know Stan Faith lied when he said he sent the DNA from the sweatshirt into CODIS, we don't know why. I suspect that he thought he had his killer and didn't want to complicate things with extra facts. That's the best way to spin it since we also know he was a friend of Boney's mother. As for the rest of the people who lost evidence or held onto evidence for weeks, returning it wiped clean, maybe they are liars or maybe they are just inept. But the bottom line is it all adds up to a Not Guilty Verdict.
Go Pat Go Pat!

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#8403 Nov 13, 2013
Mrs Beasley wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't need to convince you, seems like 12 jurors were pretty convinced that David Camm got railroaded and they were not going to let it happen again.
As for lying, well when you tell a lab tech to fabricate evidence I guess your opinion of a lie differs from mine. Making up molestations charges, and most of all you believing Charles Broneys outlandish stories tells me I need not convince anybody. David Camm will be getting $$$$$$$$$$ paid!
You sure are hoping he gets a big fat government check aren't you? You do know that's not how it works rite? He went to trial and was found not guilty. Although I can see where OJ, Casey and many, many others could be rich too if that's how it worked.

He is guilty, but he got away with it. It happens, but we got 13 good years out of him along the way.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#8404 Nov 13, 2013
Mrs Beasley wrote:
<quoted text>
Go Pat Go Pat!
Great, now this song is stuck in my head.

You're welcome

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Memphis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MEguia May 21 tnt 2
News Candidate: Pregnancy from rape is God's intent (Oct '12) May 20 Tazo 4
kelly rank (Jun '13) May 15 bobby 5
TAY alot May 11 ms sad 3
Missing You (Oct '13) May 1 mzs 2
charlean England Apr 27 charlean England 1
wats going on Apr 27 mee 1
More from around the web

Memphis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE